All Comments on 'Not Just for Christmas Ch. 05-06'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Anon....

Did you read the story carefully? The name Shania was never liked be the daughter or her mother but was given her by her Father. Gary. It was a way the author used to show what a controlling assbag he was. Not an arrogant move by the author to cheese you off. It is called reading comprehension, try it. You may find that you like the stories you read better.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I love when a little black dress is deep, deep red

I appreciate the slow pace at which Mike and Claire are moving forward.

But I hate it when we are left hanging over a cliff.

p.s. if you are going to delete posts, you might be better served to delete comments referring to the offending criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story...

Mike needs to hunt down the ex-wife and find a way to have her arrested or at least sacked from her job. She's the one that let Claire's husband know where they're staying.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
So Very Good.

Great developing relationship and now dangerous situation for them. 🤞 Heading into next chapter. This story is a winner.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
GREAT stuff-!!

Really enjoying this chapter(s)-the characters evolving, your description on her as he was undressing her for the first time, your description of her body, and the ending-VERY suspenseful.

And either your or guest editors...always a pleasure when technically correct-no distracting glitches.

Another easy 5

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
PS

And love the way, or rather offer, Bryony made to him for falling asleep son him after her went down on her and got her off...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...