All Comments on 'Not Perfect Wives'

by ainu

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn...I never thought it could happen...

there actually is someone out there more cynical about women than I am!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just goes to show

ainu:

You got to be a bad boy to get the pussy. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story

Has been mentioned on the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

Falling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Well, all's well that ends well.

Boyd

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
He must be dry

How many shots did swoozy say a man had before he ran dry? This guy has to be past the figure. He'll be shooting air soon.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Very good loving wives story or erotic coupling

That was a great read and a really screwed up guy. For him to marry a third time is like how many hand grenades can you catch without dropping one.

This Author has a real sense of plot and flow. Your story was fun and imaginative. It was just dang good.

Very good writing and entertainment.

Thank you,

PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story-well written and truthful......but

Men are now getting a taste of what women have always had to deal with. Women now require oral sex, which gives them as much pleasure in sex as men can easily have by just poking their penis in the hole. Womens' clits are outside of the hole and can't orgasm without oral stimulation, which is a fact that women have been afraid, in the past, to tell men for a variety of very good reasons. There are faithful men and faithful women, but marriage is truly for mature adults who take time to know the person they want to marry very well, not for those still experimenting and learning. Very good story and well-written.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 16 years ago
LOVED IT

You know to me it just sounds like the guy fell into the party girl type, that more often than not wants her "cake" and eat it to. Which I personally don't mind but trying to train them to just be honest about instead of doing it behind ones back is hard. He was able to give tit for tat, but party girls my comment to you is if you'll be more honest and up front about your lovers you'd be surprised that as long as you don't neglect you man at home there are more out there than you'd think that would allow you to have your cake and eat it to.

Thanks loved story keep it coming.

rguernsrguernsabout 14 years ago
Details! Details!

Great story - loved the plot. But I would like to read more details, going through each night/event/fuck. Let us see, taste, hear every last scream, moan, and orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a thoroughly depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there a story here that I missed?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous