Not So Fun Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Examining everything with eyes full of wonder she followed him up the stone steps. It must be an old house. When she stepped through the door she rapidly blinked her eyes from the brightness of a new day. The house was impressive. After the dungeon it was like stepping into another world.

They were in a large kitchen with a cold stone floor, which kept her attention for she wore no shoes, or anything else. With head bowed in respect of her master she followed him.

No mistake was going to be committed now for she would be on her best behaviour, observing every command, jumping to obey his every word. Still naked she roamed the house close behind paying close attention to his every movement, desperate not to miss a command.

They reached the library where she was commanded with a slight movement of his had to sand still. Snatching a glimpse of furnishings and paintings as they walked along corridors she was impressed with the sheer luxury of her master's home. It wasn't possible to gather a clue as to where they were as blinds shuttered the windows.

Standing close she waited for the slightest sign of a command, or for a word, to fetch and carry. Whatever he wanted she would comply with. It never occurred to her that just a few months ago it would have been impossible to stand waiting patiently for someone, let alone be ready to obey their commands. To be naked in a stranger's home would have been a nightmare, where now it was simply an accepted state of being.

Occasionally he would stroke her between the legs or look up at her to smile and pinch a nipple. His presence gave her comfort. Where she stood it seemed there was a small circle of pleasant safety.

When he shuffled the papers he had been studying and put them aside she became nervous. "To the middle of the room," he commanded. He gave the signal, a flat hand with raised fingertips. He watched her prostrate herself on the Persian rug.

In the study she practiced the usual positions until he seemed satisfied. She simply practiced being still, with head bowed, while he sat reading a daily paper. She felt his eyes looking her over and hoped he was pleased with her.

"Fetch coffee," he said.

In a panic she fled back to the kitchen to search for what was needed. At first she was in a quandary as to how he took his coffee and felt sick with worry over what to do. She found a silver tray and loaded it with a coffee pot, sugar, milk and cream.

He looked at the tray and nodded with a smile. Her heart sung with pleasure. She watched carefully knowing it was her place to learn his habits and anticipate them. So now she knew he took cream but no sugar.

The last trainee had left his care and so this one would look after his home until the next one was trained ready to take her place. He took his Cock-hole up the back stairs to the servants' quarters. "This is your room. Take a shower and be quick," he said.

He watched her soap her body. He wondered if she wanted to luxuriate in the hot water but he was impatient to get her settled. She towelled her body dry and stepped back into the room. She stood correctly with hands to the side, head bowed and legs apart.

"Open the wardrobe," he said casually. He watched her reaction on seeing so many clothes.

"Patience Cock-hole. Try them on, every one of them," He said. Sitting back in an easy chair he watched her struggle with the decision of which was to be first. Her face was a picture of delight like a little girl finding parcels below a Christmas tree.

They had been purchased for her new slim body. All were unusual in design as they revealed her body rather than covering it. A short skirt with leggings split at the crotch. A long dress without sides kept together by four thin belts was a particularly favourite.

"Quickly now, don't dawdle," he warned her.

A fiery red corset gripped her thin waist pushing up her breasts looked particularly sensual with stockings emphasising a pair of long slim legs. Her breasts had been mechanically massaged regularly to ensure they didn't shrink away with the rest of her weight. They looked impressive over the trim waist. In the tight corset it looked as though she might tumble forward.

Some of the outfits were daring, others lewd. A pair of rubber panties held a pair of dildos that had to be fitted into her body to get them on. Eventually everything had been tried on.

"You look stunning, in that dress," he remarked. It was a long black silk dress formed to fit her body like a sheath. Nothing underneath could be worn and it clearly showed.

"My slaves remain natural, so put it away," he told her.

Facing the wardrobe she allowed a show of feelings to tarnish her face. He had referred to her as one of his slaves. Was she not special? Not the only one? It hurt but she pulled her features back to neutral on turning round.

Another cupboard was opened to reveal make-up. Every colour, every shade every substance that could be thought of was there.

"You will not remain her tonight," he told her.

A look of disappointment at this cruel turn of events couldn't be held back. It clouded her features with brows frowning and a sob very nearly erupted. How could master show her these delights then deny them?

"You will stay with me tonight," he said smoothly. He watched her face break into a moment of joy then shut down into a neutral expression as trained.

Able to respond in only one way, she said all she could, "Yes, Master." Her mind was racing. Was she at last able to pleasure the wonderful master with her sex?

One thing was for sure, she was there to present her body for his use.

12