Not What It Seems Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

Still she remained quiet, hoping that even if they did have sex right now, he would no longer hurt her with words.

"I've never had a personal whore, and I'll tell you, from now on, whatever I want, you give it to me willingly. I don't share, so don't think about fucking other guys behind my back."

She felt hot tears sliding down her cheeks, while she frantically used the back of her hand to wipe it away. Alin wanted to say something, anything to hurt him back. No words were forming. He had officially won whatever sick and twisted game he wanted to play. Nodding her head weakly, indicating she had understood, she watched him get up and walk past her, he paused before opening the bedroom door, "I will soon arrange you to move into one of the apartments I stay in." He murmured his last words before he let himself out of her bedroom and the apartment.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Finally, hearing her apartment door shut quietly, did Alin allow the tears to fall freely. Her own father treated her like nothing more than garbage, and now she was a personal whore to a man. "Mom, what have I done wrong?" Alin whispered.

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers