All Comments on 'Not Who He Expected at the Door'

by LeatherAndCassok

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
YgraineYgrainealmost 14 years ago
Find an editor

It would seem you are relying on a spell checker rather than actually reading through your work - waste instead of waist, heal instead of heel - and many more. Any bad grammar/spelling detracts from the movement of the story so your readers get distracted and, as in my case, don't bother reading to the end. Shame really because you have some good ideas and could improve greatly if you just paid a little more care and attention to your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nope

should be in the fetish category or BDSM

RassclautRassclautover 4 years ago
Bisexual

Love the story, I want the role of Steven with my wife Nirmala mocking me.

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

I’m torn at the end.

I’ve been trying to fully wrap my head around the cuck headspace lately as I read. And, in this case, around the headspace of four people who got together again at a fetish club.

They seemed to be having a pretty nice session. I was right with it up until Steven finished fetching the drinks. It seemed raw but fun and loving.

Mark then proceeded to let Steven know they were aware of how Steven expected things to play out in the session. How Steven expected to reassert control in a cute little game. Then Mark announced it wasn’t happening. That Steven didn’t get to control from the cuck position. The announcement was worded pretty harshly. Mark made it clear he was taking Penny’s pussy. They had some boring sex (although Penny really got off on it mentally). And then they took Penny home with them.

This is where I was torn. I couldn’t figure out from the story if they were still in a session. If they’d actually given Steven everything he’d wanted but was afraid to admit. It would have filled out a cuck fantasy perfectly. As people in the scene that could readily have been the case. However, it also could have been taking the scene full time with Steven left on the outside.

Cuck sessions are not the same as cuck reality. Julia made it clear that she loved Steven before the end, but she also let him know that he wasn’t a real man. Session or reality? There was no aftercare as at the end of a session. No assurances about what his life will be. Was it the ultimate session or has he lost her. Before this Steven and Penny were partners in crime. Now, who knows. This is troubling in that Steven is the least familiar with the BDSM scene based on early parts of the story. Either way, Steven is going to be left pretty devastated at least until Julia gets home. Horny and potentially self-hating. Hopefully at

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

My comment got posted prior to completion. So here’s the rest.

Hopefully Steven and Penny have some follow-up discussions when she comes home. Hopefully he will be given input as to whether this continues as sessions or becomes a lifestyle. Especially as this is really the first good session that they’ve had. The previous were more wife sharing and not cuck based on the storyline.

Some will say he shouldn’t get a choice. He started it. She can decide to take it over. If not handled correctly, it could end the marriage. If Penny decides she likes this full time, but Steven decides the great cums aren’t worth the loss of input in to the games he may have no choice but to leave.

The looks of disgust as the three walked out were certainly not re-assuring. If a continued part of the game great. If real not so good for him. I’m hopeful based on Penny’s love for Steven and that most in the BDSM playing community (and the ones who set up this session were players) are not gonna be really disgusted by Stevens pleasure.

Also, I didn’t find the treatment of Julia to be that great. The rule about no pussy was made for her. She had boundaries for her sessions. Mark pushed her into violating the rule so they could make a statement to Steven. Whether that statement was real or just a way to fully found out the session wasn’t clear. Whichever it was, the story made it quite clear Julia was reluctant and unhappy about that. The sex they then had while still at Stevens didn’t even sound like that much fun. Clinical was the term used.

So, I’m torn. Fun? A change in power? Destruction of a marriage?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous