Not Your Average Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle smiled a very male, very dark smile and moved his hips just a little. Her breath stalled in her throat and her body squeezed around him like a velvet fist.

"God...damn, Syl." Before they were caught, he backed away and pulled out of her, redoing his pants with a few deft movements before helping her back into her dress.

What had they done? Jesus Christ they'd just had sex on her boss's counter in her boss's kitchen during her boss's party! Never mind that it was completely mind blowing, wonderful, stuff-of-dreams sex. Her hands shook as she tried to put herself to rights, looking around for her hair pins to redo her hair.

Kyle's hands on her wrist stopped her.

"Sylvia honey, you look well and truly used." She should have been horrified by that, but for some reason she just wanted to laugh. Then he pulled her close and she was forced to release her hair, letting the white blonde length of it spill over her shoulders. "Now we need to get you home so we can do this again." He nipped at her ear and she shuddered, eyes closing, her self-control burned like so much tissue paper beneath the feelings he drew out of her.

"Again?" She meant to sound cool and collected and nonchalant about it, but it ended up being breathless and anticipatory instead. And as Kyle bent down to her ear again, she shivered in delight though she tried to hide it.

"Again," he whispered in agreement, a wicked smile spreading over his lips. "And again, and again, and again."

12