All Comments on 'Not Yours'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

Good start, I would definitely like to read more in this promising series. Hot scenes and good build-up. Thanks, 5 star.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago
Great!!

This was a great start and I would love to see more from you. Can't wait to see what you write next. Thanks for a great read!!

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 12 years ago
More please

When I first started reading this, I didn't know where it would lead, or if I would even like it. After reading it...I have to say the premise is very interesting, and look forward to the next installment. To be truthful though, the only criticisms I have are more detail in the love making needed, and also maybe drop the hatred angle. For some reason, it just turned me off a little...dont know why. Again, great start, look forward to reading more!

ogianogianover 12 years ago
Good story but fix punctuations.

Use double quotes (") to enclose statements made by your characters and single quote (') for word contraction and possessions.

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Definitely more! Please!

I can't wait to find out what his wife thinks when she finds out that they're together.

Great start, give us more.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN IS INCEST NOT INCEST????

No legalize terminology.....This story could prove to be interesting. TK U MLJ LV NV

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
A great read

Oh yes, this definitely rates a five. You've set up a really interesting scenario that you can take in several great directions. The sex is hot but not over the top. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Room for one more

Yes I enjoyed the senario. I think an exploration where his ex wife becomes his mother in law (god imagine it) would be fun. Perhaps, his ex reralising what she has missed, jiopn in a 3some ............

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Def. More

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Quite good

Good ending and not a bad story.

Watch your spelling and grammar though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

more pleeeez

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
PLEASE SIR! MAY WE HAVE SOME MORE?

And another vote for continuing this story. I think at least one more chapter is needed to tie things up nicely. They could get married, have a couple of kids, and then find out that he really is her father after all. How about that for a twist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

please write morew

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Good story, but....

I was very much enjoying this thoughtful and realistic yarn. However, when suddenly Leanna, who never had given a blow job, is instantly able to deep throat her father and went on to give a world class blow job. Suddenly, the story took a turn towards the ridiculous. When Dad said that a man makes better love to a woman based on her beauty, I was surprised. What a ridiculous notion.

lazyhornylazyhornyabout 9 years ago
lf similar

looking for a story cinda like this when the daughter comes to visit his divorced dad for the summer she tells him that her mother have said that she isn't his daughter so she would have to stop seeing him, so she suggests they get married since he no longer officially is his daughter then they decide to go on a cruise but use it as honeymoon isntead of a family vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Leanne's House?!

Leanne, only 18yo, was living at home then she suddenly owned a home... WHAT?!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, great idea, sexy, keep writing, but get an editor, really. Word choice, missing words, problematic sentences, and a minor story point of two, like house ownership, all these plague your otherwise good story.

Keep at it, get an editor. The idea and most of the plot deserves a 5.

Moving on to chapter 2 now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Life is a lady dog sometimes, but love also sometimes finds a way.

High to the right, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
255 Followers
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Not Yours Series Info