Not Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course that meant she had to show him her most terrible secret.

Joseph came out the bathroom a few minutes later, he had washed for the first time in days giving him a new sense of cleanliness, like everything had suddenly got better. He had also shaved and no longer looked like the missing hobo, if it weren't for the bags under his eyes and the still dead/drunk look on his face he'd be the same salesman he was days ago.

He walked out to find new clothes on a nearby chair, a note lay on top of them.

'Dad, brought these clothes from your hotel room, get dressed and join me in my room.'

Joseph smiled, he cheekily thought of just wearing the towel when he went through but as he'd told himself earlier, Leanne was calling the shots. He got dressed quickly and knocked on Leanne's door.

'Come in dad.'

Joseph entered the room, it was fairly large, enough for one person to live in but could fit company. The walls were painted a light blue and several animal posters covered them, Joseph saw Leanne standing by her bed.

'Sit dad. Please.'

Joseph did as he was told, he sat down in front of Leanne, gently taking her hand as he did.

'Dad, if we're going to do this, then I need to show you something, something terrible. It's a secret that no-one else knows about and no-one else must, if I show it to you, you will be disgusted and horrified but I must show it to you if we're to go through with this. Do you want this?'

Joseph had no idea what Leanne was talking about, it scared him but he knew she wanted him to say yes. He simply nodded in response.

With tears forming in her eyes, Leanne unbuttoned her jeans, slowly, one-by-one. This was not a sexual act in anyway, there was nothing arousing about the situation. Joseph watched as Leanne let her jeans fall to the floor and, as promised, was horror-struck with what he saw.

Cuts. Several of them, all along his daughter's thighs, the small ones you'd see on self-harmers. They made her skin look scarred and disfigured, Joseph was brought to tears at what Leanne had done to herself.

'Oh, oh my god. Anne, what have you done to yourself?'

This was the hardest part for Leanne, her own confession.

'I hate the way I look dad, people see me and all they see is some dumb blonde, bimbo. I have been held back so much because of what I look like and I couldn't take it. I know this is stupid but it helps the pain, if I make myself ugly in secret then I feel better knowing these stupid boys don't know what the real me looks like. Scarred, horrible, ugly.'

'Anne, you're not ugly, you know this. Yes you've had a hard time, I won't pretend to know what it's like but you have so much going for you; you're drop dead gorgeous, you're smarter than anyone I know, you're kind and considerate.'

'But I'm weak dad, emotionally. I've never been able to get past that, it's been a problem my whole life.'

'No Anne, I was emotionally weak, I was beginning to go on a self-destructive path and I know once you're on that path it gets more difficult to turn back with each step. You saved me before I fell into that path, now let me save you.'

'How, how can you possibly save me?'

'By giving you someone that loves you for who you are, not what you look like. Me.'

Before Leanne could say anything Joseph pulled her closer, Leanne was still wearing her vest top and boy-short panties so her mid-drift was bare. Joseph put his arms around her waist and started kissing her stomach, he moved slowly lower to her legs and unexpectedly he kissed the scars on Leanne's legs, her shameful secret and he was treating them with so much tenderness, Leanne felt a tear of joy come to her eye.

Leanne moved her father away she took the bottom of her top and lifted it over her head, she stood there in just her underwear in front of her dad. Leanne then put her arms behind her back and undid her bra. Joseph took her arms and held them softly.

'Take your time sweetie, this is all for you.'

Leanne smiled, growing in confidence she let her bra drop to the floor. Joseph looked in awe at his daughter, her beautiful breasts defied gravity on her chest, they were sat in mid-air, round and slightly pear-shaped with rosebud nipples hard and erect in anticipation. Joseph was so glad there were no scars on them.

Joseph took one of Leanne's nipples in his mouth, this was a totally new experience for her, she'd never had anyone do anything like that to her, this new feeling was amazing, electricity shot through her body giving her a warm numb feeling.

But this was nothing on what she felt next.

Lost in desire, Joseph put his hand down the front of Leanne's pants and slipped two of his fingers inside her. Leanne had not been expecting that so the sudden shot of pleasure overwhelmed her. She went weak at the knees and almost fell on top of her father, her eyes wide open, her breaths became quicker and deeper as the feeling inside her grew. New areas of her psyche were being flung open and discovered, areas she didn't know existed, it was new, it was exciting. It was hot as hell.

'Oh God, oh dad, daddy. Fuck daddy I'm, God I think I'm going to come.'

Joseph fingers only got faster, his head still wedged between her breasts. 'That's it baby, come for daddy.'

Until that moment Leanne had never understood the whole 'Who's your daddy?' business but hearing her own father says it added a whole new element to their affair.

Joseph heard Leanne take a sharp intake of breath, his hand was then flooded, looking up he saw that Leanne had her face screwed up and she was biting her top lip, trying desperately not to scream. Once the feeling passed and Leanne was just left glowing in post-orgasmic bliss she sat down next to her father on the bed and kissed him, a soft kiss, saying thank you for what he did.

'Holy shit dad that was incredible, what the hell did you do to me?'

'That wasn't me Anne, that was all you.'

'Me?'

'Anne, let me tell you a little secret about men. Men are only as good as the women looks, for example because I think you're the most beautiful women on the planet...'

Leanne blushed at that comment.

'...I'll be a good lover to you because just by being there I'm already excited to know you more intimately. Conversely, another man might see you and not think you attractive, the fool, but he thinks his girlfriend is the most beautiful women on the planet. He'll be a better lover to her than you because she makes him feel a little better and he wants to share that feeling with her.'

Leanne took a second to take this all in. 'So you're saying, because you find me beautiful you're a better lover because of it.'

'Absolutely, Anne, I love everything about you, your mind, your spirit. But also your body, this wondrous thing you hate so much, it's nigh on perfect. Now I'm not saying you should go out and fuck every guy who sends you a compliment but be a little more accepting of what you look like, this is who you are and you're gorgeous.'

To anyone else this might have sounded like a bad teen movie but to Leanne it was what she needed to hear.

'Thanks daddy.'

'No problem sweetie, you want to sleep.'

'Yes please. Can you stay here tonight?'

'Of course, I wouldn't want anything else.'

Joseph and Leanne went to bed straightaway, not bothering to change – except for Leanne's soaked panties. They ended up in a spooning position with Joseph's arm draped over his daughter, protecting her from anything that would harm her. It was strange, in a few days Leanne had saved Joseph from his self destruction, now in just a few hours Joseph had returned the favour. Maybe this was meant to be.

When they woke it had been 18 days since Helena's confession.

Joseph woke first, he looked over at Leanne, still sleeping in his arms. Smiling to himself Joseph brushed Leanne's golden hair away from her face so as to get a good look at the beautiful women beside him, he didn't know how long he was watching her when she woke up. Leanne stirred awake and, still groggy, looked over at her dad.

'Morning dear.'

'Hmm, morning daddy.'

'Can I ask Anne, why do you keep calling me dad? You know I'm not your father right.'

'Yeah, I know you're not my father but you are my dad. I don't know if mum told my real father about me or not but you were there for me through everything. You're my daddy, and all I want to be is daddy's little girl.'

'I swear if you were any sweeter you'd just be a marshmallow.'

Joseph leaned forward and kissed Anne on the nose, causing her to giggle. Joseph caught a quick glance at his daughter's breasts, still uncovered and still out there for attention. Leanne looked at her dad's reaction to her breasts, normally she'd be ashamed but after what he said to her last night she was willing to go further. Her father's rising wood against her leg confirmed her feelings.

'Lie back daddy, you're still tired.'

Joseph didn't understand what Leanne meant but he lay back anyway. When Leanne started pulling his trousers down he caught on to what she wanted to do. Leanne pulled his trousers down to his ankles then gently tugged at his boxers until, after a wait of what seemed like forever, her father's already hard cock burst out in front of her.

Leanne was not a naive girl, she had seen dicks before but never this up close. She could see the whole thing in its 7 and ¾ inch glory – as it was when Joseph last measured it a couple of years ago, the circumcised mushroom head, the veins growing out on its side making it seem like an alien creature to Leanne which to be fair it nearly was. A drop of pre-cum slipped down the top of the cock and slid towards the base, it left a shiny trial behind it. Joseph swore he heard a 'wow' come from his daughter's lips.

'Daddy, I've never done this before so tell me if I'm doing it wrong.'

'Never done what sweetheart?'

Leanne didn't answer, she just opened her mouth and took her father's entire dick in her mouth. Joseph was taking completely off-guard, no way was this Leanne's first blowjob, she was too good. The way she could fit the entire cock in her mouth, the way she make a vacuum going up and down, she way she made her tongue touch every part she could reach, wrapping it around the bulbous head and tickling it, the way her velvet lips felt. Joseph knew he couldn't hold on much longer.

'Anne, baby, I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum.'

Leanne looked up at her dad, never stopping the blowjob, that was the final straw for Joseph, the image of his daughter with an innocent look on her face, big blue eyes and all, and his dick in her mouth was too much, he came violently and quickly. So much cum erupted from his dick – having not released any for over two weeks – that Leanne didn't think she could take it all in but she relented and soon enough Joseph stopped. Leanne lifted her head of her father's dick, a small amount of cum dribbled out her mouth but she caught it before it fell on the bed. Leanne then walked out the bedroom, into the kitchen and spat her dad's cum into the sink. Afterwards she took a quick drink of milk and returned to her dad.

'Wow, that was definitely different. No offence dad but I think the alcohol made your jizz taste like shit.'

'Sorry, I didn't realise it would do that.'

'No matter, just remember for next time.'

Joseph's cock jumped up again at the thought of a next time.

'I hope you don't mind me spitting dad, I know some guys like the idea of swallowing but I'm still new to this sex thing and like I said, it didn't taste good.'

'It's fine dear, I wouldn't have expected anymore from you.'

Leanne could see her dad's cock rising from the bed-sheets, she finally realised she was still naked from last night. She could feel heat radiating from her pussy and some wetness running down her thighs.

'So daddy, you want to finish what you started?'

This time Joseph immediately knew what Leanne wanted, he moved the bed-sheets that were covering his waist. With his dick the only thing vertical on him Joseph sat up and watched as Leanne sauntered over to him, climbed up over the bed and straddled him, the tip of his cock just touching her wet cunt. Leanne took a deep breath and slowly dropped down on her father's cock.

Even without her hymen Leanne was a tight fit, Joseph his share of women when he was younger – and before he met Helena – but he'd never had anything like Leanne before. The two of them worked perfectly, not a bouncing feat of lust but grinding together, feeling the closeness between them. Joseph's fingers were all over Leanne's breasts, feeling every part of them, her hard nipples were played with more than ever before. The way they were fucking Leanne could feel every inch of her father's dick inside her, she'd never been this full even when she lost her virginity, her clit was brushing against her dad, the electricity she felt last time was so much stronger now, her whole body shivered in pleasure.

Having cum only a few minutes earlier Joseph was surprised that he felt heat rising from his balls, he was close to cumming again. He grabbed Leanne's tight arse and pulled it closer to him, thrusting deeper into her. Leanne also felt the oncoming's of a cum, her hands fell behind her, arching her back up and displaying her breasts for her father.

'Dad, I'm going to cum, God this is, fuck fucking fuck GOD.'

Joseph remained silent, deciding only to fuck her faster and deeper. Leanne suddenly fell forward and her face landed on the pillow, she screamed bloody murder into it, Joseph lost control and came inside her, shooting into her unprotected womb. When the ringing in his ears stopped Joseph could hear Leanne sobbing into the pillow.

'Anne, honey are you alright?'

Leanne sat up, she was smiling. 'Yes daddy, I'm just so happy. That was amazing.'

'What did I tell you, only as good as the women.'

Leanne looked down at the cum remnants dripping out of her pussy. 'Do you think, after losing one daughter, we've made another one?'

Joseph's smile grew. 'I think I would like that.'

Leanne snuggled up to her father and fell asleep, Joseph soon joined her.

It was now 21 days since Helena's confession.

Joseph had now officially moved into Leanne's house, his divorce from Helena was set in motion and was to end in a month or two. Joseph had now been recognized as not being Leanne's birth father and her birth record was changed, however Helena refused to reveal Leanne's true father's name but she didn't care. She had her daddy and that was all that mattered.

It was the night of the 21st day, Joseph was laying in bed with a sleeping Leanne, stroking her hair when he saw the scar on his hand from a broken bottle. He had forgotten all about it, looking at the once deep gash he realised how similar he and Leanne were, they both had scars, inside and out, and they had both saved each other from self-destruction. Joseph laughed quietly at the humorous irony from just three week ago, the words his ex-wife had said to him.

'She's not yours.'

But she was, he'd lost a daughter but gained so much more.


As I said at the start I haven't got much planned for this series but I will write further chapters if people want me to.

As always comments, questions and feedback are welcomed and appreciated.

12