All Comments on 'Notes From The Underground'

by zeta515

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Equality2Equality2over 14 years ago
Congratulations

Well done. I look forward to many nights of pleasure reading your long novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn

So thought it would end better for slaves. K5 would take up the struggle. Revealing what had happened - including crime not taking girls to public humiliation. Echo, prudence, Alex, Laura, India convicted and diapered. Katrina for forcing incest. Zax turned over to the children who free everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waste of time

This series seemed promising, and had some plot that felt compelling, but in the end was a sad, unsatisfying mess.

The sexual parts where largely just a few scenarios repeated over and over.

The ending was truely abysmal, as it falsely implies that Erin’s resubmission has something to do with her being the opposite of Katrina. But even a cursory look at things shows it to be fundamentally untrue. They are opposites in the good vs evil axis, but had Katrina been enslaved, and eventually managed to free herself, only to have her revenge plans fail, and gotten re-enslaved, she would too would resist for a while before finally resubmitting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous