All Comments on 'Nothing Between Us'

by M-Y-Erotica

Sort by:
  • 936 Comments (Page 10)
SirMerlin_6_9SirMerlin_6_99 months ago

Loved the story! Well done!! It felt so real...5 Hearts!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Good story line.

But really takes too long to get to the real sex.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful. Great tension, Perfect repartee.

More please

And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I first read this story just after my divorce some 7 years ago. Loved it. Great characters and involvement.

I always wondered where you went since '06. Thanks for the 2022 update.

Thanks for the good stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Innocent young love!!

jhmastacooljhmastacool7 months ago

Wow... after over 15 years, It's LONG overdue for me to write something here. This is one of my all-time favorite stories. There's multiple different reasons, and I'll "ramble my way through some of them" here. ;)

I was about to edit "stories" in the previous paragraph to read "sex stories", but I think that "sells it short". The discovery that the characters are going through is _much more basic_. At the same time, sex is probably the only "lens" they can use to "see" these things. So, I believe this story's topic is MUCH broader than erotica.

That being said, sexual discovery is a _delightful_ (and very enjoyable) "lens" to use. I seriously doubt I would be spending so much time thinking and writing about this without the detailed descriptions of the characters' reactions and sincere enjoyment of each other. ;)

"Innocent, fascinated, and unashamed": these are some of the words that come to my mind to describe how Thuy appears to feel about sex. The "unashamed" part is _especially_ important, because USA society "programs" us (I'm in the USA, of course) to feel ashamed of sexual feelings. The fact that Thuy connects so strongly to her heritage is a big part of what makes this story work.

Wow. This commentary is shaping up to be _much_ "broader" and longer than I originally thought. I'll come back and write more later. There are other things I must do elsewhere right now, though.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful, Wonderful story! Some say it took too long to get to the sex. I strongly disagree! It needed the build up so we could understand them even better. It could have been an even longer build up, but not shorter. 5* for sure!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent reading! In my opinion, any story that jumps straight into sex is unremarkable and comes off as unrealistic. Like others have stated, when love is involved during sex, the tension, pleasure and arousal is elevated to a new level that cannot be compared to just casual sex. It involves beyond physical pleasure. "Nothing between us" is just the type of story I was looking for: authentic, believable, heartwarming and sexy. Thanks, author!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Then two were so horny that there is no way they would have stopped to go to the store for condoms.

jackkeatsjackkeats5 months ago

What à lovely story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a great storyline that lost its giz at the 2/3rds mark. It fits a part of anyone who knew the love of their life from 12 yrs old and you both educated one another. You might consider making two stories with one on each side of the break for condoms. You had a great rev-up working until that point and it never came close as that heated point again. But man you were right there.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG5 months ago

To: Anonymous-about a month ago...

Hate to tell you, but, yes, people DO stop in the middle of their first time like that!! Had a girlfriend years ago, we got hot and heavy watching "An Officer and A Gentleman"...ended up in the bed, she was a 'virgin' (she said) and was not on any b/c...

We had to stop and run down the street to a grocery store that was open; couple of silly people in there (me, 26 yrs old and working, she 19 and flunked out of 2nd semester at college!)...bought a box and hauled it back to the apartment I shared with my best friend...fucked out brains out that night...used (3) of the condoms!!

She DID get on the 💊 pill...but relationship did not work out...lack of respect on her, and her parents' part toward my career...too bad, but I am happily married to the love-of-my-life now...

Do not presume to think human nature is SSSOOO weak!

Campus77Campus774 months ago

I love that point when two people realize that they are meant for each other. It's best when two friends make that discovery. This story had all the hallmarks of a mighty love. I almost lost it when the lack of a condom caused a break in the action, but the quest for a box and the addition of Julie to the tale made it even better by the end. Thanks!

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was amazing.

InspirerxoxInspirerxox4 months ago

Beautifully written - excellent!

owengreybeardowengreybeard3 months ago

This. This story right here. This is the reason I started writing erotica. I don’t think I’ll ever rise to this standard, but every time I read this, I feel a rush of enjoyment and investment. I’ve never read anything before or after that involves me so completely, and fills my head with visions Thank you so much for this I owe you.

Redneck_390Redneck_3903 months ago

Truly heartwarming, love it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Burnt Redstone was right, you write a winner in every way.

texlootexloo2 months ago

In generaln, I find the actual hardcore intercourse parts of stories tiresome, if they go on beyond a paragraph or so. I love the flirty touching leading up, and the aftermath, but not the extensively chronicled act. The expections to this are when the acts are over the top farce (sexual olympics for instance), or when the direct intercourse is written in such a way to tell the emotional stories of the protagonists. Many sex scenes could be switched with ones from other stories, and authors, with only a few minutes editing. That is not the case in this story. You are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stop writing literotica. Go write a romance novel - with this kind of amazing skill, you can easily publish bestsellers. 10/5.

BiologoBiologo2 months ago

Excellent character development. The explorative physicality nicely detailed without turgid vocabulary or skills demonstrations beyond their experience—almost as engaging as their word play. Enthusiastic five stars.

One minor break in reality for me was imagining rolling down a well filled condom and then tying it off. Much easier to pull a condom off a softening cock and knot it; much less messy and likely to still contain more ejaculate than one rolled off.

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmonabout 2 months ago

Wow. This is one of best stories on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a beautiful, wonderful story! As I read it, I found it resonating with a time in my life when a very dear friendship suddenly bloomed into the discovery of a love so deep and complete that it shook me to the depths of my being. We had to wait longer in life to make the discovery. What is also interesting to me is the very end of the story, because when we found our connection she told me that years earlier her mother had said, “He’s very much in love with you, you know.”

I hope that you get the recognition for your writing that you desire; I am certain that you deserve it.

PEKINGUYPEKINGUYabout 2 months ago

WOW! This is a great story! I read a few pages and had to leave for about 4 hours. The first thing I had to do when I got back was to finish reading it.

Thank you!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteabout 2 months ago

Verbose! Somuch extra trash in this story it was bordering on BORING. If all of the extraneous trash were removed it could have been a good story. With all the extraneous trash it is only mediocre. MM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The story was interesting, but confusing. The sex between the two, Thuy and Jake, was sensual and hot, but all the breakaways involving Jenny, then moms et al, broke the continuity. Having read it once, I don't think that I would want to read the story again. I don't want to belittle the author, but it sounded like the author was high on e LSD when he or she wrote it. Maybe, just me based on comments from other people here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love it. Sensitive, arousing, and cute.

pummel187pummel187about 1 month ago

Beautiful story and I have no doubt that it was based on a real life experience, but why is the man in this story written like a complete imbecile?😮‍💨

Whome1578Whome1578about 1 month ago

Great story well done. Love to read more of this story.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa19 days ago

@My-Erotyka a very well presented path from simple acquaintance through friendship to love. Showing the personalities of each character in the story, it felt like you were one of those people. A beautiful description of sex and showing how you get to know your own and your partner's bodies. And despite all the turmoil, love brought Thuy (Jennifer) and Jacob together. 👧🏻♀️❤️🧒🏻♂️

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻‍🦳⚧️🧒🏻❤️⚧️👧🏻

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I didn't expect the ending, but the rest of the story was great!

ExcoachExcoach1 day ago

Another refreshing story that is a flashback fo many people to their youth. Totally enjoyed every work of it. Fantastic job and a pleasant read

1...5678910
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM-Y-Erotica@M-Y-Erotica
March, 2022 I joined this site 17 years ago, and it's now been 16 years since I published a story here. I didn't leave writing, but I haven't been writing erotica. So far my first novel hasn't found a literary agent, so I'm working on the second. Maybe it will have better lu...