All Comments on 'Nothing Between Us'

by M-Y-Erotica

Sort by:
  • 936 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks!

Wonderful story with a pleasant and satisfying finish. Thank you for sharing it with us.

bobyroy69bobyroy69almost 11 years ago
Six Star

Best "First Time" I've read. The understanding/communication between them is to die for. Only word that pops into mind is "Soulmates". The sex part is as realistic as it can be. Both their families setting them up added an intimate touch to it. A few times had trouble understanding who is saying what. Except that, marvellous story telling. Hats off to you. Sequel please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dang

this was extremely good. definetly one of the best I've read ever in any category on literotica. this, it just seemed so realistic. I couldn't help but imagine I was one of the characters because it seemed like something that really happens, and that I want to happen to me. thank you, sequel please,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
story

man it gets better and better everytime i read it keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As it should be....

Simply moving & loving

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love

you both are made for each other. keep your love always happy b'coz its very rare to get a person who loves and understands you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is so fucking weird. What are the odds of me having the exact same name as the protaganist. English name is Jennifer, Vietnamese name is Thuy & last name is Nguyen.

ShuckyDuckyShuckyDuckyalmost 11 years ago
Whoa!

I read your story on another site. I really liked this. It was a well developed story. Very well done. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I loved your story. Definitely one of the best out there.

moonlovemoonlovealmost 11 years ago
So heartwarming!

I absolutely adored your story!! It was so sweet and I enjoyed it being from the guys perspective so we could all know how he was feeling. Ohh gosh I honestly tried my very best to call her Twee or Tee but it just wasn't happening lol I ended up saying Thooey the whole time lol. It didn't bother me because I'm used to everyone having nicknames so I got used to calling her that. Anyways, I REALLY hope you write another one very similar to this one :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great trip down memory lane

This is a great story. Gave you a 5. First time love is always special. Thanks for a trip down memory lane.

19Kitten1919Kitten19almost 11 years ago
loved it

enough said!

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Story

With so many comments I felt it worth it to off my congrats on a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Touchingly real.

Very well written story. It doesn't take much imagination to see the events actually happening. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Too bad the author hasn't been online/written anything since 2006

Still this story makes you want to crave more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautifully Done

Such a wonderful, sweet and sensual story. Easily jumps to my Top Ten Literotica Stories list, probably even Top Three. It's a true work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Real and touching.

Definitely the best story ever. Details and pacing were so emotional that I smiled and teared with the Jake. I wish the author all the best in life for gracing this site with what is sincerely the best story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow. No kidding, no joke. Just wow.

I have a best friend of the opposite sex. We have always been close. She's sexy as hell. I've already loved her for most of my life. We have both been in numerous relationships with others and never with each other. We've never even kissed. We've exchanged back rubs and we've cuddled and laid around in our pjs but anytime it got close to moving further both of us get so nervous and flustered that we always back off.

Or maybe its just me and its all in my head.

But I don't think so...

One night we were drinking a few beers and dancing in the living-room to the radio and she mumbled something into my chest about us needing to stop before we went any further. Her voice caused me to regain awareness and snap out of my dreamlike stupor and I realized that I was cradling her in my arms rocking and swaying to the music as I imagined we would for ever. I was so inexplicably embarrassed for some reason that all I could do was gently place her on the couch and sit down speechlessly in the chair beside it.

When I read the part about not wanting to lose the friendship

About how she means so much to him that he didn't want to mess things up...

Well, I can't even explain how much I can relate to that.

I don't think it will ever happen for us because I'm too scared of loosing her.

It's a sadness I can live with

in comparison to the sadness I would be left with

if I tried to take it further

and drove her away.

Anyway, sorry to bleed out my feelings all over this comment but this story did more to me than simply entertain.

It's that good.

If only I could find a way to anonymously slip this story into her reading list...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That Ending!

Oh wow, this story. So good. And you're right; developing the characters and their relationship first and foremost just makes everything else so much better. You can real feel for them, feel the tension between them, and then feel how poignant the moment is when they decide to let those last few barriers between them fall away. Jake's pulling away from Thuy when there was no contraception to hand was a really important moment; I really liked it. In short then, awesome, amazing stuff!

MissA5MissA5over 10 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

This is by far the best story I've ever read on Lit. Equal parts love story and wonderful, wonderful erotica. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was beautiful. Normally stuff like this is clumsy and awkward, all about getting quantity over quality in. It's been too long since I've had sex like you described. Great character development, really relatable, not cheesy at all. I didn't find this arousing per se, but it was beautiful, and exciting, and relatable.

friendly6977friendly6977over 10 years ago
Well written!

Not overtly sex filled but very well written, tantalizing and captivating! Would enjoy reading your stories again!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 10 years ago
Best story on lit, bar none.

It's been a few years since I've read it, but it is even better than I remembered. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I was crying and laughing at the same time! Awesome story. I sure hope there is more to come.

marnie_gmarnie_gover 10 years ago
Good one

I like slightly longer stories. I like getting to know the characters and really earning the "payoffs!" This is a good one, although I usually prefer less dialogue. I liked Thuy/Jennifer and her relationship with Jacob.

mjef2mjef2over 10 years ago
Scores 11 out of 10

This is the first comment I have felt compelled to submit in 5 years or more of regular reading!

It stands out in both quality and storyline.

It flows at the right pase, and is so natural that you feel as though it is actually you, that you are one on the charectors.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Speechless.

I have never read anything so powerful. I, myself, am a 19 year-old virgin, & I must admit, I have never realized what I really wanted sexually, but this has helped me aknowledge what that is. Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity of a lifelong friend, so I'm kind of depressed now... oops.

My name is also Jacob. At first is was a little weird, but I quickly got over it haha.

mfmccann1942mfmccann1942over 10 years ago
Great story - where have you gone?

This story is on eof the best on the Literotica site. The world agrees with me. But / and you wrote it in 2006. Where have you gone? How can we tempt you to come back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

This is a great story. Well written and a delight to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To: Anonymous 19 year old

I'm in your same situation (except I'm a 19 year old girl)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the way it should be for everyone

I'm a Male who waited until I was 24; thought I'd made the right choice but was wrong. So I wait, many years later I'm still looking. Got a lot of grief over the years; especially in Marines, but I have to be true to myself. Sex is nothing without LOVE... DKP

CandleLightExpressCandleLightExpressover 10 years ago
Better than the original

I mean no offence to baloden, who is cited as the original source for this story, but this is much better than the original. In fact I guess we owe thanks to baloden for putting the idea in m y erotica's mind.

That said, this is one of my two most favourite stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I never take the time to write comments but this story was fantastic. The author did a wonderful job and I really appreciated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Realistic! Believable!

Well written, much warmer than most writings!

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 10 years ago
Truly Beautiful

Wonderfully written! Truly compelling storytelling! This is definitely one of my favorite stories. Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you wrote like a dream

You wrote this with intelligence, wit, humor and emotions. I love it. I'd suggest that you write more and maybe try wattpad as a platform, because am sure you have many stories to be told.

Once again, wonderfully written.

frankt426frankt426over 10 years ago
Unbelievably good

It's rare that I comment on a story, but it would be wrong not to comment on this one. I loved the tenderness and the love that was expressed between the characters in this story. The story was beautifully written and I hope I see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Ain't Misbehavin is the best song to go with this beautiful story. Very well written

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
thank you for a beautiful story

romance, discovery, and love.

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
I love this story

Probably the third or fourth timer I stumbled upon it over the years. Now I have a user ID and can fave it. Great story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautifully awesome!

I absolutely loved it! It was wonderful to have a love story, especially on here, where the characters were actually virgins (even nice to find stories where they aren't fucking everything that moves, hehe)

It was terrific that their parents helped the fools along by trimming the trees in the forest ;)

...the only small thing to comment on, and I see this in numerous stories, is the mythical hymen being 'way down in there' for lack of a better descriptor.

I mean its right up freaking front, lol. Peel lips open, look in and there it is! This story was a little off, but not as bad as a lot. Read one the other day where the guy supposedly had two fingers in stroking her G spot, with an intact hymen?! Not!

I mean I wonder if some of the authors are either virgins (other stupid anatomy errors) or in a case like this (hymen stories) have never seen one.

21st century folks! ---> bing.com click on the images tab, type in 'hymen' and hit enter. Instant education! Lolz.

Anyway, rocking great story!! Write on! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Honestly best story I have ever read. This reminds me so much of my best friend, nearly everything about it, reuniting after high school, everything. and I get to marry her in a few weeks. :) Thank you for this

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
Keep Coming Across

This ever couple of years.

And it always grabs me, in just the right way

Beautifully captures the feelings and emotions of a pair of first timers who were destined to be together

And the ending, just hilarious "Can I go home now?"

Still can't understand why this isn't at the top of the "First Time" favorites list (it's only #9. But has FAR and away the most votes of any in the category 10699

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

thank you so much for this and north shore . you're writing is so beautiful and sensitive . i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good story. This the first one I have read that has my own Vietnamese heritage in it as well as my own name. You should write more stories like this.

Dawn262Dawn262over 10 years ago
Real Romance

Well thought out and written. It is refreshing to see a story here that is not just "wham bam later sucker" jerk stuff. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Young Love

I love this. I'm well over 50, alone now, and feelig kinda burned out but this has really brought back a wonderful memory. My first time was with my best friend and she was also my High School sweetheart. We were both 'first timers' and totally in Love in the back seat of an old non-AC ford at a 'Drive-In' theatre in the midst of a Texas Summer. But I just remember the wonder as I looked at a woman (my love) for the first time and the wonderful-ness of doing all of the thing lovers do when they mean it. We have a grown daughter now, or I do. She, my love, succumbed to Thyroid Cancer and other places recently and my mind seems to be seeing and feeling things differently now. I remember young love and 'make up sex'. I remember baby's birth. And I remember things that were in this story, like our parents knowing before we did what was going to happen and the panic of forgotten condoms. (Had to borrow one from the car parked in the next slot), embarressing. And I remember eating her pussy for the first time. The only one I have done, so I don't know if different women are different there or not.Sometimes I see my baby daughter when I am looking at my baby grandaughter. I love this story. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still Great

Not read this one for a couple of years. Just a great piece of writing. An all time favourite. Not only a great story and really beautiful lovemaking but this should be read as a compulsory condition by everyone wanting to write on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

So erotic , well written , the descriptions are so sensual I almost came reading especially the Thuy bedroom activities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2nd hardest thing

Reading Thuy and correcting from Thooey to Twee you really don't need to ask what was hardest while I was reading do you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
outstanding

Very well written - great interaction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you

Love this story! You're an amazing writer. I was rooting for Jake & Thuy, even found myself hoping they were real and still together. If you haven't considered publishing your work as an author...you really should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't stop writing :)

You are amazing! You swept my heart away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kept my dick hard and best story that allowed me to cum more than once

Best ever! I was able to cum four or five times from reading this. Sad it's over I would def read this if you continued to write more about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
holy

Holy crap I cummed at least 4 times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

Incredibly well written, I think I'm in love with the characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You Got Me...

You hit my sentimental side. I loved this story. This is how it should be. The characters were great and real. Their banter wonderful. Even the little turn with Julie was interesting. This is one hell of a great story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

You are an incredible writer, just the right mix of emotion, lust, backstory, and awkwardness for first-timers. You made the story real, I'm pretty sure that was why the erotic parts were so incredibly powerful. Amazing job, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing stuff

Incredible story, the perfect balance between love and passion for each other. The buildup was so worth it. Keep writing man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Superb story with true emotions for people in love. Its really good one. Keep writing. You have God's gift..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incredible story...

I loved reading about them fighting past their fear of losing what was the most important thing they had trying to get to something they knew they wanted more...

And it was funny knowing their moms had set up their chance... but even funnier finding out that his dad was involved too...

I loved the feeling given that while they were becoming MORE than friends that every moment still entailed it as BEING friends... like the fact they could still tease each other while getting condoms... it wasn't a case of having become uncomfortable in their friendship...

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Best of the best!

This is one of the very best stories I have ever read...the way you had them banter with each other...the way they finally come/cum together...the realization...the love...the passion...intoxicating!

ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years ago
A wonderful story

Thank you for this lovely story. The hesitancy, love and affection between the two was a delight and the passion of their first time very erotic. Please keep writing more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sublime

I've never before found such a wonderful human story like this. Most beautiful and sexy story I've ever found. Loved the way the title changed it's meaning for me by the end: instead of "nothing between us" because we're just friends, it was, "nothing hidden, nothing left as a wall between us".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Beautiful story. One of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Thuy so horny, she love you long time! She holler for dollar!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was more than just an erotic story. It was beautiful. Good enough for an actual book well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

knew that was gonna happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!!

You're an amazing writer, I really love the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unbelievable!!

Fantastic! One of only a handful of truly excellent stories on this site!

Very romantic, sweet, tender and still incredibly HOT!

Just ..... WOW!

AshkiAshkialmost 10 years ago
Awwe

Makes me wish I had something like this <3 Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
super

one of the top 5 stories ever written

DeadPoetSparrowDeadPoetSparrowalmost 10 years ago

Very tenderly written story, it was wonderfully sweet. And the dad's comment at the end made it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Best story I have read in a long time! I give it a 15 out of 10!!! :)

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
thank you for letting them take the time to figure it out

I give very few 5's and rarely favorite a story. Nothing Between Us is my exception. and The second time through it is even better. Kudos and congratulations on a marvelous reading experience.

to the parents who left them alone to experience self discovery, I congratulate you on your patience and enlightenment. Yes dad, you can come home now.

smiling is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Was taken aback

This was an extremely passionate tale of two young lovers lead by their undiscovered bond ... Love. I was most certainly take along for the very pleasant journey.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comment

It was truly beautiful. The whole story was passionate and so strong in their feelings for eachother.

AthertonAthertonover 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

M-Y,

This is the first offering of yours that I've had the pleasure to read, and it was wonderful! I felt connected to the characters from the start, and that connection grew with each paragraph.

This is a wonderful love story, and the sex was magnificent. Thank you!

papabear555papabear555over 9 years ago
Super story

This is a lovely story of first love and it is erotic and funny too. I laughed, and was aroused and truly enjoyed every minute. I loved the last scene with the moms and dad and the words from an old song that tweaked my memories of when I was that young. That was over 60 years ago and the memory still warms my soul even though that young woman/wife has now been gone for over 10 years. Write some more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sublime & Equisite

nearly 3 million views

nearly 600 comments

over one thousand favorites

i think that says it all.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read

That was one of the best stories I've ever read. It wasn't even about the sex, just a great story. Well thought out and well written. Don't change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Too good to put down! I didnt sleep at all last night, had about an hour I could nap before I need to be up and I spent it reading this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely unputdownable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Does she look like your dream...

Or has your dream always looked like her?

I like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Favorite Story - WOW!!!

I felt like I was there! Could not stop reading.

Epic! Loving! Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First times all around...

I've been reading Literotica on and off for 5 years or so, and this is the first time I felt compelled (that's the word) to vote (5 of course) and comment.

Bravo. Wow.

I also was a late lover, even later than Jake and Thuy. This story brought back those memories so, so intensely. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've read this, and I find it even more enjoyable each time I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best stories.. I hve ever read ..

How Magical it wz .. I cud feel each n every movement & jst can't stop reading it..

falloutguy1falloutguy1over 9 years ago
excellent

so so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wish

I could quote more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still awesome!

...gawd I loved re-reading this! Wonderful. Beautiful. Awesome. :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable Writer

Great story as well as all the stuff you wrote thank you and keep them coming.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
wow!!!

i cant believe how clueless he was. her too actually, but not as much.

im sorry that i can only give 5* and a positive review.

GOOD JOB!!!

RustyTankardRustyTankardover 9 years ago

Great story, and thanks for writing! It honestly reminds me a lot of my own first time, and was quite an emotional ride.

turn2turn2over 9 years ago
Friendship is a great starting point.

Friendship is the best starting point for a lifetime as lovers. Great story! Thanks. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truth and found love

This was me 42 years ago, slow to realize

but eventually it happened.

Great read..again and again..thank you

vonWachsteinvonWachsteinover 9 years ago
Sublime!

This is the yardstick to which other stories will be measured (I know all mine will come up short). This was absolutely beautiful, sweet, and hot. Definitely a 5 star performance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful beyond words

Dear M-Y,

I've read this story many times over the last few years, and it never fails to touch me deeply. It really feels as if I was in Jake's head, in the head of a real person with real emotions, real insecurities, a real life and real love. So much said with no more words than necessary, so much deep emotion and intensity... I wish I could read more of your work than this wonderful story and its three siblings. I wish I could write like you do.

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymiss27Anonymiss27over 9 years ago

I created an account JUST to tell you how beautiful your story is! Made me smile, get teary, and laugh (seriously--his dad at the end? HI-LARIOUS)! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful tale!

1...45678...10
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM-Y-Erotica@M-Y-Erotica
March, 2022 I joined this site 17 years ago, and it's now been 16 years since I published a story here. I didn't leave writing, but I haven't been writing erotica. So far my first novel hasn't found a literary agent, so I'm working on the second. Maybe it will have better lu...