Nothing Fires Lust Like Grief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guy who did it was surprised too." Kes said.

"Yes, we had to pay him off. He wanted to do all kinds of weird tests on us and the way he talked was creepy."

Coll nodded. "We'll need to talk details later. For now... When you say you can feel what Kes feels if you're linked, how does that work for sex?"

"It's intense. There's something like a feedback effect. I can feel Kes touching me, touching him, touching me."

"It doesn't work with anyone else?"

"No. Just us." Kes sat up and put his arms around Sweft.

"Would you show me?" Coll asked with a grin, leaning back against the wall with his drink.

"Why?" Sweft asked, clearly thinking of the scientist who had installed their enhancements and unnerved her with his unnatural interest.

"Mainly because you're both very beautiful and it turns me on to watch you." He laughed and shrugged. "Yeah, I'm curious about your link but tonight really is just about getting to know each other. If it doesn't get you off too, I'm not asking you to do it. I have plenty other ideas for how to spend the rest of the evening...."

"Let's do it," Kestrem murmured, ever the exhibitionist, his arms warm and reassuring around her body. Sweft looked at Coll, standing a few feet away, an infectious smile playing around the corner of his mouth and in his green-blue eyes. His penis was semi-erect again already. His sexual honesty and openness was as attractive as his handsome but slightly rough features.

"OK, let's show Coll." She tipped back her head to kiss Kestrem and offered him her wrist. He turned her to face him, looked into her eyes for a long moment as they forged their link and then they began to kiss.

Coll watched them with narrowed eyes as Sweft's breasts began to flush faintly pink and Kestrem's cock to stand again. They had clearly told him the truth and quickly seemed to lose sight of his presence in the room. In no time Sweft was crying out and pushing towards Kestrem who quickly responded by laying them both down and entering her, pulling one of her legs over his shoulder for deeper penetration.

Coll put down his drink.

"You're clearly very much in love and clearly happy to fuck me together. I wonder how you would feel though, Kes, if I wanted to spend some time with Sweft alone?" he pulled the two of them apart to their incoherent protestations, whispered something quickly to Sweft which provoked a moaned assent, and then thrust himself deep into her sex again, renewing her cries of pleasure.

Kestrem sat beside them in disorientation for a moment. "Unlink," he muttered to himself.

"Well, Kes?" Coll took Sweft with vigorous, rhythmic strokes while looking Kestrem in the eye.

"If Sweft's happy, then I'm happy" he said and grinned, ducking down to improve his view of Coll's cock slewing in and out of her wet sticky folds.

"And you Sweft?" Coll pulled out suddenly, turning to embrace Kestrem and guide the younger man's head down to his cock. "How do you feel about Kes going solo with other women or men?"

Sweft remained on her back with her legs slightly raised and parted, gasping with disappointment at the removal of first Kes and then Coll.

"Generally I don't care. There are exceptions. Now, would one of you two good-looking, well-equipped men come here and finish what you started?"

Coll and Kes quickly pulled apart and collided in their eager response to her insistent demand. Kestrem came off worse but Coill pulled back and sat up.

"As you were, kids. I'll finish my drink."

Kestrem was immediately embedded again and their cries resumed. Rolling them over, Sweft rode Kestrem with practised abandon until her stomach rippled in orgasm at the same moment that Kes groaned and seized her hips, filling her as deeply as he could go.

"Impressive simultaneous climax," said Coll as they subsided.

"Marks out of 10?" Kes asked cheekily.

"11. For both of you." Coll laughed and drained his glass. "May I?" he asked Sweft, reaching out and stroking her hot, over-running sex as she disengaged from Kestrem.

"Yes," she gasped, surprised at how ready she was again instantly as he pushed her onto her hands and knees and mounted her firmly.

The sperm, sweat and arousal now added an additional stickiness to the contact of their skin. Coll rode her slowly, taking his time and alternating between hard strokes that made her cry out loudly and gentle, more deliberate thrusts where he paused to enjoy the sight of their conjunction and let Sweft appreciate the stretching fullness of his length in her vagina.

Above her, Coll and Kestrem kissed passionately. Each time Coll recommenced his harder thrusts, he would pull back from Kestrem to concentrate on his movements and Kestrem would tip up Sweft's chin to kiss her too.

"Delicious, isn't it?" Kes whispered.

"Yes," Sweft agreed between sharp, plosive breaths as Coll fucked her vigorously. "Kiss me."

Then Coll became gentle again and reached around to stroke her clitoris. She again breathed a "Yes..." but now buried her face in Kestrem's chest and moaned.

"Squeeze me again like that," Coll urged her. "Ahhh, yes, like that."

Kestrem drew up her face and kissed her deeply again while Coll kept his thrusting slow and steady to allow Sweft to focus on what his hand was doing. A few moments later she was crying out her climax into Kestrem's mouth.

Coll then thrust harder again, Sweft clinging to Kestrem's neck to support herself until Coll shot his sperm into her wet, tingling slit. She sank into Kes' arms as Coll withdrew, stroking her back as he did so.

They all slept again. At sunrise, Coll suggested that they return to their own quarters for some real sleep.

"Meet me in training area 17 of the Sen martial arts complex at 1400 this afternoon. I want to test your combat skills. We'll be fighting, not fucking so dress for it, kids."

12