Sarah Goes to the Pound

Story Info
Sarah and her companions are headed for the Center.
5.4k words
4.32
12.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greysam
greysam
25 Followers

Author's Note:

This scene was inspired by deliciae-delectae's "Emmy," a scene from Fernando's "Cheerleader" series and my own travel experiences. Much thanks to staciliv for inspiration and looking4 it for their helpful edits.

------------

Texas Animal Control finally caught the remainder of Sarah's group of free women. They were some of the last of the state's "wild cunts," women who weren't owned, women who weren't registered, chipped, and collared by the state. With the ever tightening surveillance network and the huge bounties on fugitive women, it was inevitable they would be caught and sent to the state-sponsored Center for Female Rehabilitation, better known as "The Pound."

Sarah found herself inside a large shuttle bus, mounted naked on a saddle-like seat with a large black number "3" drawn on her belly. A pair of long, thick dildos nestled in her vagina and anus. Her ankles were joined with a few feet of chain and lifted high behind her while her wrists were connected behind her to a metal and leather harness that crisscrossed her breasts and back. The other half of the cord from her ankle chain ran up through a pulley to a ring at the back of the harness and the thick leather collar around her neck. It all kept her upright and unable to get any leverage to get off while her center was pressed hard into the saddle. All she could do was shake her breasts in helpless frustration. Her knees touched the metal of the pan under the saddle she was on.

Sarah tried to keep calm, to slow her breathing through the ball gag that forced her jaws uncomfortably apart. She looked around at her companions, each naked, mounted and helpless like her, with their own black numbers on their stomachs. All were probably impaled on dildos hidden in their folds. Unlike Sarah, not only were they gagged but completely hooded, unable to see the horror they were a part of. Sarah's hood was skin tight around her head, but her blindfold was folded back, allowing her to see the goings-on in the trailer.

The rest of the women could make noise. The trailer was filled with the whimpers and groans of feminine distress. Sarah heard the loud undecipherable protests from Carol, on the saddle across and to the left of her. Sarah didn't see the point of adding to the cacophony of noise and so she simply focused on breathing.

Sarah watched as two men in white lab coats, along with a woman, strolled through the center of the crying captives. She noted all the mounted women's heads were conveniently at crotch level.

"Thank you for joining me on this special occasion, Dr. Cruz," said one of the men. His lab coat covered tactical gear so he must have been a TAC officer. The man was around Sarah's age, fit, but only average height. He was the one that examined each of the women intimately, painting the numbers on their bellies before having them mounted on the saddles. His hands left Sarah hot and bothered after the examination, despite the terror of the situation, or maybe because of it.

"The honor is mine," said Dr. Cruz in accented English. He was a bit on the older side, tall and dark, wearing a dark suit under his lab coat. "Why is this a special occasion, Captain Sanchez?" the doctor asked.

The other man was TAC officer Captain Ronald Sanchez himself! Sarah heard fearful whispers about him in the last few months. He was responsible for breaking up the underground railroad, recovering fugitive women in record numbers. She thought he would be a hulking, brutal monster, but she found him an attractive, normal-looking man instead.

"This group of cunts has been eluding us for several years," replied Sanchez. "Not only is this our best catch, but also my last catch in the field." Sarah heard shouts of protests coming from the other officers around the trailer. Sanchez raised his hand in good-natured acknowledgment. "With the success of the Semental therapy on captive cunts, I'm going to be transferred to introduce Semental rehabilitation programming at the Center."

"I see," said Dr. Cruz. "It is very fortunate I am attending then. I take it you will be demonstrating the process on these women?" He motioned around the group.

"Yes, but these are not women," Sanchez corrected. "These are 'cunts,' animals that broke the laws of the state. They will become women once they're rehabilitated. But these cunts have nice a demographic set of data points. Allow me to explain," said Sanchez. They walked a few steps from to the back of the trailer to the first pair of girls.

"Normally I put the prime cunts on the right, here," Sanchez motioned at Shannon, Sarah and Chloe. "They are in the ideal band of sexual maturity and malleability. Perfect for having children, sex work or both, assuming there are no serious psychological or physiological issues." As Dr. Cruz shifted, Sarah saw a leash line clipped onto the metal collar around the standing brunette woman's neck. It looked out of place with the woman's dark business suit and heels.

Dr. Cruz gestured to the two women on the left, Carol and Beth. The middle saddle was empty. "Surely at least one of the other two would also fit the description of 'prime?'"

"You are correct Dr. Cruz," started Sanchez. "But before the Semental therapy we would have to dispose of them due to their aggressive temperament. Thanks to your invention, we rarely reject patients. All cunts now arrive at the Center docile and ready for rehabilitation. You'll see by the time we arrive."

Sanchez stepped to Carol, with short green hair poking from the hood, piercings and tattoos. The number "1" was painted on her belly. Carol was Sarah's best friend, tough, always full of fight. She was already shouting behind her gag, almost choking on it.

Sanchez ran his hands over the leather harness that bound Carol, who struggled but barely moved.

"The harness is part of the system. Not only does it restrain and punish the cunt, it has built-in sensors to monitor her vitals. We can safely determine when she might be faking or actually in danger."

He ran his hands over the hood covering Carol's shaking head. "This hood is a sophisticated interface. Not only do we physically control the cunt's senses, we map their reactions to the different stimulus and further refine the therapy."

Sanchez hefted one of the woman's large breasts in his hands. "Personally I like the fuller figures like #1 here," he commented.

Sarah checked her own smaller bosom as Carol shook herself furiously,.

"Don't let the appearance and aggression fool you. These cunts make the best women. They become sweet, hard working and passionate, once properly tamed," Sanchez continued. He connected leads to Carol's nipple piercings. "How convenient for us, #1," complemented Sanchez. "There's even a contact for the clit." He attached another lead. "The first part of the therapy is negative conditioning to reduce their resistance, so please don't touch the cunts until given the go ahead."

Dr. Cruz stepped away and shoved his assistant behind him with a bent arm. Sarah saw the end of the woman's leash wrapped around Dr. Cruz's wrist. The thought of being leashed made Sarah catch her breath.

Sanchez moved to the thin redhead Shannon next. Sarah thought of her as her bad little sister. Shannon was the daring and defiant one, often shoplifting or stealing necessities, then diving into crowds dodging the slow cops.

"#2 is a virgin. Ran away after registration, but before she was chipped by her owner," said Sanchez.

(Sarah knew Shannon's father was going to raffle her off to one of the men he owed money to. Fortunately for her she ran into Sarah's band before she got into real trouble. That is, before they ended up here.).

Sarah heard her squeal as Sanchez attached clips to the girl's cute pink nipples. He smoothed a hand down to Shannon's prominent fire-furred mound, lifting and spreading her lips.

"As you can see, we are limiting this cunt to clitoral stimulation and minor anal penetration." He gave Shannon a playful slap on her rear. "The goal here is to condition her to accept our control over her body. Human contact is essential, so we'll also have a guard coaching her during her service therapy. Her ride will be mostly pleasurable as long as she doesn't resist."

Sarah inwardly despaired at the thought of Shannon being groped by the guards.

"Virgins rarely arrive at the Center or stay virgins for long, but I intend to keep her 'virgo intacta' for the moment," finished Sanchez.

They turned around to look at Sarah. Her eyes widened at being at the center of attention.

"Let's skip #3 for now." He motioned them to continue with his arms. The group stepped away from Sarah, much to her relief. As they passed, the leashed woman's face lit with recognition. She reached out and caressed Sarah's cheek.

Dr. Cruz immediately grabbed her arm and slapped the top of her hand. "Do not interfere with the criminals' therapy, unless you want to join them." He turned to Sanchez, "My apologies." Sanchez waved his hand dismissively and they continued on.

Dr. Cruz looked at the last two riders, a pair of curvy blondes, Beth and her daughter, Chloe. "These are mother and daughter," he observed.

"Yes. This is an interesting case. The daughter got pregnant before chipping and the mother waited until her chip battery died to smuggle them over the border to one of the Godless states to murder the child. The authorities were waiting for them at home, so they went on the lam. At first we thought the father was an accessory but it turns out he was just lax in taking care of his females' health maintenance. We enrolled him immediately into an ownership refresher course."

Sanchez squeezed one of Beth's breasts before clipping a large disc to her nipple.

"You'll be glad to know #4 that your owner is VERY interested in getting his cunt back, after some training, of course. Unfortunately, training you all is very expensive. We're confiscating the younger cunt as payment." Beth and Chloe wailed. "This is the consequence of your bad parenting!" Sanchez scolded as he attached the other disc. "You forfeited her the moment you ran off with her!"

Sanchez turned to the young girl and gently massaged her breasts before clipping on discs like her mother.

"I don't blame you #5. You clearly had a bad example," he said quietly. "You weren't ready for motherhood, but that's not your decision to make," he said. "We'll make all the decisions from now on. From now on I want you to be a good girl and obey. We know what's best for you."

Chloe whimpered nodding. Sarah saw the hooded girl was terrified. It was hard for the mother-daughter to be on the run, but at least they had each other. Now they were heading to the Pound, knowing they would be separated.

Dr. Cruz and his assistant stepped out of the way as Sanchez moved in front of Sarah. He crouched down and started playing with her body.

"Best for last. #3 here was the leader of the gang."

(This wasn't true, Sarah's band made collective decisions.)

"She is very smart, managing to stay under the radar for over two years. It took us a long time to disassemble her network, capturing and rehabilitating dozens of cunts in the process."

Sarah wept as she thought about all the people who helped her and friends on the run.

Sanchez stroked her nipples with gentle touches. Her breathing quickened dreading what was coming.

"I'm glad we got to her before she harmed herself," Sanchez said before becoming philosophical. "The truth of the matter is, the old system was failing her," he said. "She was stuck in unrealistic expectations of having a career, raising kids, all while being married to a weak-willed man, unwilling to take charge of their lives and unable to satisfy her needs. She might have denied it, but she wanted, no, needed this new direction."

Sarah hissed as the officer attached clips her nipples.

"Look at her," said Sanchez, looking back at the doctor and the woman. "She needs to be on her knees, obeying her owner, and used regularly."

Sanchez worked his fingers through the dark brown curls of her pubic hair. He slid a finger through her lower lips to find her sticky wetness. He raised a shiny finger as proof and motioned around him, "She loves all this. That's why I'm having her observe." He ran his finger under her nostrils, forcing her to smell her arousal.

Sarah twisted and cried out in denial over the gag. Sanchez was wrong! He stood up in front of her, his crotch in her face. Sarah briefly wondered how big he was.

Sanchez reached and flipped down her blindfold, taking away her sight. "Don't worry #3, this is just temporary to help you focus," he said soothingly. "I know you're concerned for your sister cunts. They're going to be fine. You'll watch their individual therapies after the initial training. They'll love it. Semental will make it all better," he promised.Sarah sensed the officer moving away.

"Let's get going," said Sanchez to someone. "Okay, we're ready to hit the road."

Sarah felt the vibrations of the engine, then the bus lurched and they started moving.

"Please do us the honor of starting the program, Dr. Cruz," Sarah heard Sanchez say to the doctor.

Sarah screamed as the dildos inside her turned into hot pokers and the harness felt like a live wire. She felt, more than heard the other women screaming along with her as she began her journey into modern Texas womanhood.

--------

Sanchez was right about the blindfold, it helped Sarah focus. At first it was the pain, like she was being crushed in jaws of fire. She felt her nipples tweaked and she screamed as the dildos shocked her again and again. Sarah writhed helplessly, begged and pleaded through the gag for it to stop. After an eternity it did, leaving her sweating, taking heaving breaths, hoarse from all the screaming.

The dildos squirted a warm gel into Sarah's vagina and anus which helped relieve the pain. Sarah sighed at the sensation. The base of the saddle vibrated, first surprising, then teasing and pleasuring her. She started moving her hips back and forth, grinding her clit on a ridge that seemed to change from smooth to rough and back again. She felt herself clenching and squeezing on the dildos as they moved and thrust in and out of her passages. The lubricant from the anal dildo had a bit of irritant that had Sarah working herself back and forth trying to scratch the itch. It made the penetration almost pleasurable. Sometimes the machine gave little shocks to Sarah on her nipples or one of the dildos, not as painful as before, but some sort of signal. Sarah figured out the purpose behind the vibrations, pluses and shocks: the vibrations ebbed and flowed depending on how fast she had to rock her hips. A pulse meant she had to squeeze on the dildos with her inner muscles. A little bite on her nipples meant she had to shake her breasts. A shock meant she missed what she had to do. All this made her arousal rise higher and higher.

Her first orgasm surprised her. At first the dildo in her pussy slid slowly in and out, like a gentle lover. She obediently clenched on it but it wasn't doing it for her, soft sex never did. Then it penetrated her with a hard, deep thrust that had Sarah coming in a series of uncontrollable spasms. The Semental must have sensed her preference, because it would reward her efforts to grind and squeeze the dildos with hammering thrusts that made her explode into orgasm again and again.

Each orgasm led her desire higher and higher but took longer and more work to earn. Sarah moaned, gasping and panting as she worked herself on the dildos, clenching when she felt them pulse. It was hard for Sarah to concentrate on anything besides working towards the next, bigger orgasm. She barely registered when her gag was removed. The Semental slowed down a bit, allowing her to find and suck on a nipple from a water bottle.

"Thank you," Sarah croaked, barely able to think, humping the Semental. Soft hands wiped her face, ran down her body, squeezing and massaging her shoulders. Sarah gasped at the pleasure-pain.

"It's 'thank you Mistress,'" corrected a feminine voice behind her, but Sarah barely heard her. She continued to rock her hips, her desire to come at the forefront of her mind. Her frustration grew as the hard shafting she needed didn't happen.

"Please, make me come," Sarah begged.

Soft arms wrapped around her. Sarah felt the woman's warmth through the silk blouse. Soft fingers sweep damp hair from her ear.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you," whispered the woman.

Sarah thought she must be Dr. Cruz's assistant as her nostrils filled with the woman's musk scent.

"Look around, you'll see why," instructed the assistant.

It took Sarah several seconds to realize her blindfold was up and her eyes had been closed. The Semental's vibrations died to a low buzz and once again she was able to think. She blinked, eyes adjusting to the light and the sting of tears and sweat. She looked at her companions, each in their own personal torment of sex and pleasure.

------------

Sarah's view of Carol was blocked by the naked buttocks of an officer standing in front of her, tactical pants peeled open and down around his knees, thrusting his hips. He grunted in pleasure.

"Oh she's good!" He cried out before stiffening.

"Hey, don't spray! I'm next!" said another officer next to him.

The serviced officer stepped back, buttoning himself back up. "Good job cunt! You've earned a come," he said. Peering between the guards, Sarah saw her friend buck and moan in ecstasy.

"Thank you Sir! Thank you for making me come! Sir, can I suck another cock?" she heard her friend say.

Sarah was shocked at the eagerness of her friend's tone. Carol once said she would rather die than give a blow job.

--------------

Sarah heard Shannon crying out and turned her head. An officer held the skinny redhead bent back, slightly off the saddle. The girl bucked her hips in the air. "Let me come, dammit!" She howled. The man was huge, but even he had difficulty holding the spirited young woman in his arms. He held her up by the rope at her throat and spanked her thighs and buttocks. After the Shannon's passion cooled a bit, the officer parted her cheeks and impaled her back on the dildo. He then pushed her forward, pressing her pussy into the seat. Shannon's hips started jerking immediately.

The officer grabbed her, bending her back, "Work all you want cunt, but only cunts who suck cock get to come," he warned. He released the lithe redhead who rocked her hips twice as fast as before.

"Nooo!" Shannon moaned as the officer yanked her off the Semental again, spanking her to put out her flames. After he reseated Shannon, the hysterical girl whimpered. "I'm ready to suck cock Sir! I'll be good! Please let me suck a cock!"

One of the officers walked in front of Shannon, unzipping his trousers.

------------

A crowd of officers surrounded Beth and Chloe. They had retied Beth into a frog tie bending her back, legs bent and spread wide on either side of the Semental. Even where Sarah was she could see the woman's gash red and gaping. Beth's large breasts bounced as the mother impaled her rear orifice again and again. Sarah knew it was that irritant in the anal lube. It made anal sex almost pleasurable to a back door virgin like Sarah, but it had turned Beth into the filthiest whore.

"Fuck my ass!" Beth grunted over and over, cum dripping from her lips. "Fuck my ass and make me come Sirs!" she cried.

Another officer stepped in front of Beth, silencing her.

------------

Sarah was thankful Chloe couldn't see her mother's transformation, although she could probably hear her. Chloe was surrounded by officers, pleasing them orally then writhing in orgasm as a reward. She didn't look terrified anymore to Sarah. She almost looked...happy.

greysam
greysam
25 Followers
12