Nothing Gets Through Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom kept his lips on hers as he moved inside her, unable to hold back a groan as her hips arched up to meet him. This was where he wanted to be, he realized. More importantly, where he wanted her to be -- with him.

Lani closed her eyes and moved easily with him as they found a mutually satisfying rhythm. It was like floating on a lake, with gentle waves rocking over her. At last she could feel the wave cresting, and called his name softly as she came and shook beneath him. Dom willed himself to wait, to experience her warmth and softness a bit longer, but it was difficult and when she came again, clutching him to her, he came with her.

"You know," he said after they'd recovered themselves, "maybe I should apply for that roommate position."

"You think so?" Lani asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I'd be happy to interview first," he said. The corners of Lani's mouth twitched.

"Do you smoke?" she asked in a business-like tone.

"No."

"Drink?"

"Never alone."

"Steady income?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Pets?"

"Only my rat, Oscar." He laughed as Lani punched him lightly on the arm. "Okay, no pets."

"Well, then," she said, pretending to consider it. "I guess the only thing left to discuss is the dress code."

"Dress code?" He gave her a look.

"Yes," she said primly, " a dress code." A mischievous glint came in her eyes. "Do you have any leopard print briefs?"