All Comments on 'Nothing Happened'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What the hell?

I don't understand this story at all; the ending is vague & ambiguous at best; maybe the title says it best. "Nothing happened", that's the way the ending left me. Why don't you add a second chapter, or expand the ending, or whatever. Your stories are generally better resolved than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I have to agree

The ending is very confusing. This needs an explanation or follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
duh

somebody else was having sex with mark barbaras husband and it is probably June

mystery_wondermystery_wonderover 16 years ago
Well I got it

It could be confusing at times but all in all i understood it, good story line and with that ending.... YOU HAVE TO PUT ANOTHER CHAPTER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sequal

you have got to finish this. too much is left undone.

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
Made me smile.

That was well thought out, made me smile and hard at the same time, well done..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Liked It

I liked it also and I think your foreshadowing the Jane/Mark affair was well done. Still, a follow up story would be great as we find out what Barbara and he do about their cheating spouses and whether theirs had been a long-running affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

more unfinished crap.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

June is a stone cold bitch.

Cutting off from sex is a cunt thing to do. It shows no respect or honour. It is like sex with a wife is a reward for good behaviour. That stinks and is not the way a healthy relationship should be.

And the utter stupidity of getting completely unjustifiably mad that a naked man gets an erection around a naked woman. So the fuck what if it didn't happen before. Maybe he was just horny this time. Maybe it had been a while since he and the cunt had fucked.

Barbara had no business touching Kevin's dick. Kevin had no business letting her. They both should have walked away.

So they are cheating cunts. And that is everything, not nothing.

Then turns out that the stone cold bitch is cheating too.

They are all fucked up. Open up the marriage or get divorced. Because there is no fidelity or respect in any of them.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Sequel!!!!

Argh!!!!

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 2 years ago

You have a habit of leaving stories unfinished. You ever start finishing your stories you will rock as an author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.