Nothing I Won't Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and kissed her warmly and said, "I love you, too, Babygirl," when our lips parted.

"I'll never replace Mom," Beth told me, almost with a tinge of sadness.

"No," I agreed, "you won't. No one could. And I wouldn't want you to try."

"But I'll always be here for you. I'm the only part of her that's left in this world and I want to share that with you every day and night."

"Honey," I said solemnly, "you will always be a welcome part of my life in ANY capacity. Whether it's in my bed, in my house or wherever, you will always be in my heart. Baby, I helped to create you. I love you with all of my heart and soul. What we just did, that shouldn't define our relationship. If it does, it'll cause problems down the road. I want to fuck you crazy and bow-legged every chance I get, but there's going to be times when I'll just want to cuddle with you, make gentle love to you and, sometimes, just hold you, like I did when you were little."

"Mmmmmmm," she cooed. "Sounds lovely."

"It does," I said. "I just want you to know that we're in no rush. You don't have to hold me down because I'm not going anywhere. I will ALWAYS be your father and I hope that I'll always be your lover, too. But you have a right to your own life and your own adventures. I don't want you to miss out on anything."

"With you, I won't," my daughter asserted. "I don't care about weddings or dinner parties, Dad. I care about you, being with you and staying with you... and giving you a baby or two sometime down the road. But, for now, I like this. I don't want it to end, even though I know it will in two weeks. We have a lot of time to make up for and not much time to do it in-"

"We have all our lives," I corrected.

"Six months from now, sure, but a lot can happen between now and then, Dad. A lot of good things and a lot of bad things, too. I know that what you do for the Army keeps you off the front lines, but you could still get hurt over there, and the thought of that scares me. I don't want to ever lose you."

I shook my head defiantly. "You won't, Beth. You won't. Before, my only purpose in life was to make sure that I came back home safe. The only thing that's change about that is, now, I REALLY want to come back home safe to YOU. I can't make you my wife, Sweetheart, because society won't allow for it, but you'll always be my girl. Fathers and daughters live together all the time these days. No one bats an eye about it. Stay with me as long as you like."

"Forever?"

I nodded. "Even forever, if that's what you decide. The choice is yours, but mine's already made. It was made the moment you were born: I'm with you for the long haul."

"I think I'm hungry," she said. "All that sex worked up one hell of-" She paused momentarily as realization struck her completely. "Wow... I mean, I just had sex for the first time! Twice! Okay, all right, get a grip, Beth. Focus... food?"

I smiled at her as I got up off my daughter's body and patted my stomach. "It says it wants pizza."

Beth giggled and scooted off the bed so that she could stand up, too. As she got to her feet she was putting her hand on her tummy, I presume to mimic me, but stopped. "Whoa! I just felt your cum shift inside me. Wow, it's so weird! This must be what a half-filled water balloon must feel like." She looked down at her groin, expecting to see more of my seed spill out of her, but nothing appeared. "What the hell? Where is it?"

I smirked. "When I pulled out, honey, your cervix closed up after me, locking the cum inside. It isn't going anywhere."

"So I'm absorbing your cum into my body right now?" she shivered. "We've got to change the subject or I'm gonna jump you again and I'm not sure you can handle it."

"You're right," I said. "I COULDN'T handle it, even though I'd probably kill myself trying. So... pepperoni? Pan-style?" I started to leave the room and make the phone call.

"All the meats," Beth decided. "Pan-style's fine. Light sauce for you. Hey, Dad...?"

I stopped and turned at the doorway."Yeah, honey?"

She patted her belly again. "Can we try a funnel next time? Or maybe just leave those three inches of yours alone? I'm kinda sore."

"A FUNNEL? Really?"

"Hey, you SAID that there's nothing you won't do for me."

"But- a funnel?"

"Nothing, you said."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Fine. Okay. Tomorrow. Tomorrow we'll try using a funnel." I turned and walked off to place our order for pizza and muttered to myself, "Where does she get this stuff?"

----------------------------------

With our stomachs sated, Beth and I took a shower together- and just cleaned ourselves up, no sex there. Later we adjourned to the TV room downstairs to watch the boob tube for awhile. Neither of us had bothered, by that point, to get dressed. All pretense of modesty was gone by then and our shared nudity was so new that we didn't want to waste a second of enjoying it together. We'd turned out the lights throughout the rest of the house to discourage trick-or-treaters from knocking on our door (which was just as well- we didn't have any treats to hand out, jokes about my naked daughter being eye candy aside). We just curled up on the sofa in front of the new television and enjoyed each other's company as much as we could. On occasion Beth's hand would caress my chest lovingly or I would gently rub her thighs, but nothing truly sexual went on between us. I think Beth had assumed that I really was done with sex for the night, believing my age to undermine my desire. By the time the last worthwhile show had ended, she started to get up and said, "Do you think, maybe, that you might want to get some rest?"

I remained on the couch and smiled up at her. "Are you kidding me? I've been pulling all-nighters in Afghanistan for the last six months. I could stay up till dawn, no problem."

Beth looked surprised at that. "Really?" she asked. "I thought that, after tonight, you'd be a little tired or something."

I chuckled and sat up. "Not hardly. Sure, I needed a little time to recharge after that last session, but I'm far from done in. Actually, I was thinking that we could stay in here for a little while longer, fire up the PS3 and surf the net for some more of our favorite stuff."

Much more than a spark of interest lit up in my daughter's eyes when she heard that and she immediately sat down next to me. "I like!"

I got the PS3 remote, changed the channel on the TV and, a few minutes later, we found ourselves back at the website she'd shown me earlier, the one with all of the creampie videos. I selected one at random, without even looking, and laid back down, inviting my daughter to curl up in front of me while we watched, my hands warmly wrapped around her, between her tummy and bountiful breasts. The video that came up was your standard fare- no plot, just fucking. It was okay, I guess, but not very stimulating. When it was over, I handed the remote to Beth. "Your turn," I told her.

Beth gladly took the remote and directed us to another random video. "I like doing this," she said with a sigh as she stroked one of my arms that hugged her close to me. "Watching this stuff with you, I mean. It's just so... I don't know... I feel so relaxed now, like I don't have to hide anything anymore." She wiggled her butt just the tiniest bit against my slowly growing erection.

"I know what you mean," I agreed. "I've been tip-toeing around you for so long. It's nice to not have to do that anymore. No more secrets. And this is nice in other ways, too. I remember when you were a little girl and we'd curl up to watch TV together."

"Yeah," Beth said as she reached behind herself so that she could readjust my cock and placed it between the backs of her thighs, "but we never watched stuff like this together, did we? You know, I think it's so cool that you didn't act at all surprised when I showed you this website. Most girls try to play it off, like porn doesn't affect them or something, like a game, y'know? But you didn't bat an eye."

I kissed the nape of my daughter's neck, which caused her to shiver appreciatively, and then said, "Well, I AM older than most of the guys you know, Babygirl. I learned, a long time ago, that women can get just as turned on by this stuff as guys can. And, being that you're my daughter, I figured that the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree."

Beth squirmed her hips a little once more to see if I'd gotten any more erect since the video had started (I had, more than a little). "Nor the root," she said playfully. "You're getting hard again, Dad."

"Well, gee, I wonder why that could be? Could it be the beautiful, sexy little vixen I have rubbing her pussy all over my cock or the porn videos featuring guys unloading their cum into other sexy young women? Or maybe it's the thought that my cum is still locked away inside my daughter's womb? I dunno, honey, WHAT might be affecting me so."

Beth giggled at that. "Think you might be ready for another round or three?"

I nibbled once more on my daughter's neck, right below her earlobe, and ground my crotch into her from behind where we lay. "I think I might be convinced," I said quietly into her ear. "What about you?"

"Mmmmmmmm," she cooed. "Maybe. Honestly, Dad, I think I'd just like to stay here for awhile, and watch these videos with just your cock inside me so that I can feel it pulse every once in awhile. Would that be okay?"

I reached down to grab hold of my cock and aimed it at my daughter's already-wet pussy. At that angle the fit was snug and it took a little bit of doing, but the head finally popped inside of her and I was able to bury about two thirds of myself into Beth's hot canal. When I'd gotten that much of my cock inside of her I just stayed still, fighting the urge to thrust into her tiny body, and just enjoyed the sensations our combined body heat created. "Is that better, Sweetheart?" I asked her after a few minutes. The video on the screen was close to ending, the man shouting proudly that he was about to cum inside his sex partner, and Beth nodded silently as she breathed deeply.

She handed the remote to me and it was once again my turn to select a video. I decided to surf to another website, one devoted to incest that was pretty much a secret except to a select few, and began to scroll through the various video files that had been deposited there. Beth asked me where I'd gotten the URL from. "A few days after one of my stories was published on Literotica," I told her, "a fan sent me an email with this link. He told me that it was a private website, something patently not advertised on the web. Very exclusive membership by invitation only. If a person's been invited to it, that means their account already exists, so there's no paper trail or membership fees- just a very large network of like-minded people. This particular fan had apparently gotten so many hours of enjoyment from the stories I'd written that he wanted to repay the kindness by securing me a membership here."

Beth read the titles of the video posts with keen interest. "Are these... are these the real deal?" she asked breathlessly. "These are real people fucking their family members?"

"Yep," I answered. "Mothers and sons, dads and daughters, brothers and sisters, cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles... the whole gamut is here. Some people are quiet on the chat boards, some talk politics, some share information about new laws or witch-hunts... and some people provide support to one another. Some of the people here are victims of abuse who came to terms with their pasts and moved onward to acceptance and genuine interest. Others are perfectly normal, well-adjusted people who just so happen to have fallen in love with a close relative- like us, I guess-"

"Are you in love with me?" Beth asked, seizing the opportunity when it came.

I twisted her body just enough so that she could face me and kissed her deeply. "Beth, you're my daughter. I fell in love with you the moment I knew that we'd conceived you. True, that love didn't have any sexual strings attached at the time, but I like to think that it's a love that runs far deeper than any other out there. I love you with every atom of my being. Even now, with me buried inside of you, what we do, for me, isn't half so much about lust as it is about the deep and abiding love this father has for his daughter."

Beth smiled and sighed deeply. "Perfect answer," she said.

"The truth is usually the easiest answer to give," I replied. "Now... you wanna watch some of these or not?"

Beth twisted herself back around so that she could once again face the TV and wiggled her ass a little bit, causing my cock to gently move inside her tight clutch. She ran her left hand down her tummy, right over where the head of my cock was pressing into her, and said, "Absolutely." I got the sense that her feeling me there like that was a matter of some sort of weird reassurance, like feeling the physical reality of my coupling with her made her feel more loved, safer and warmer.

I selected one of my favorite videos on this website. It featured a father/daughter couple (not surprising) who was being videotaped by the son. The girl, who had been blessed with a rather large pair of breasts on a long and lean body, looked to be JUST barely eighteen years old and I could tell from the sound of his voice that the boy wasn't much older. The father looked to be about in his mid-to-late-thirties and seemed pretty well endowed, perhaps an inch or two above average. Beth settled in as she focused her attention on the action. For several long minutes the girl rode reverse-cowgirl style on her father, who sat on a plush velvet-cushioned chair. She made obvious mention of their familial relationship whenever possible, until she stopped and turned to look at the cameraman, her brother, with a mischievous wag of her finger. The camera then started to move across the room while the still-coupled father and daughter team moved to the bed. The father laid back, pulling his daughter languidly back with him, and the camera panned down to capture the fact that the girl was very definitely filled with her father's penis. Then a new cock was introduced into the picture and it began to get closer to the joined genitals.

"Dad?" Beth asked uncertainly but with keen interest, "Are they about to-"

"Shhh," I said quietly. "It gets better."

The brother's cock brushed up against the full and stretched vulva of his sister's pussy and the father's motion stopped for a moment so the he could carefully, gingerly add his cock into the mix. With a few moments of adjusting and soothing talk for the young girl (who begged for her brother to hurry up- "Jesus Christ, bro, just get it in already!"), the young man's penis finally slipped inside to join his father's. Two cocks now invaded the same young, hairless snatch and began to slowly set a rhythm of fucking. Beth began to shiver with mini-climaxes as she watched the action unfold.

"They're both going to cum inside of her, aren't they?" Beth asked with a shudder. "Oh, fuck me, Dad, this is SO hot!"

"Shhh," I said again as my daughter's hot inner walls convulsed tightly on my shaft. "Just watch."

The girl on the screen was squealing with joy as her father and brother thrust their members inside of her overstuffed cunt repeatedly, both picking up speed with the passing of each second. The camera captured it all, jostling every once in awhile as the brother rocked his hips back and forth rapidly. Both men began to grunt with their efforts and the younger was the first to announce that he was about to cum.

"I'm almost there, Sis!" he huffed.

"Wait!" his sister cried, her red hair flailing wildly. "I want you both at the same time! Ah! Yes! Are you close, Daddy?"

"Almost, Baby!" the father said between gasps of air. "Fuck, you're tight!"

"Of course I am!" his daughter crowed. "I've got my dad's and brother's cocks in me at the same time! Cum inside me! Both of you, cum inside me! Oh, shit, I want to feel you both blasting your cum!"

"I can't hold it!" the brother shouted with a tinge of dismay. "Oh, shit! I'm cumming!"

The father grunted loudly and announced his own orgasm. "Me, too! Daddy's cumming for you, Baby!"

At that point I began to rock my own hips into my little girl's dripping wet pussy and adjusted the angle of attack just enough so that the tip of my cock met up with the entrance to her cervix. "Don't you wish you were her?" I whispered into Beth's ear as her own hips began to quake with excitement. I pushed into her forcefully, shoving my cock completely inside her small body, past the entrance to her uterus, and started to jack-rabbit my hips into her from behind.

"Oh, fuck!" Beth gasped as her pussy began to spasm repeatedly up and down the length of her canal. "SO HOT!"

On the screen both men yelled loudly as they began to pour their cum into the young woman while she pulled and twisted her nipples roughly. Beth followed the girl's example as I continued to fuck her furtively. On the screen, the thrusting cocks stopped in mid-stroke as two healthy helpings of seed raced into the girl's body. We could see the very distinct bulge that both penises made in her tummy as they spewed white sperm into her. Their orgasms seemed to last for several seconds while both men grunted over and over again and the girl wailed in ecstasy. Finally, however, their climaxes began to subside and the trio came to a calming moment of post-coital bliss. The brother was the first to pull his cock out and the father's came out quickly thereafter. The brother must have knelt down between his sister's spread thighs because the camera dropped in elevation so that we could get a better view of the "damage" they'd done. Incredible amounts of pearly white semen began to literally pour out of her well-fucked pussy lips and the girl placed a palm slightly above her mound so that she could apply firm pressure on it. When she did, even more cum oozed out of her vagina as they all three marveled at their handiwork, saying soothing and loving things to the girl as she pushed out more of their combined sperm.

"Oh, shit, that's a lot of cum!" the girl said with surprise. "Jesus, guys, if I didn't know better, I'd have thought that both of you were saving up for that!"

"Are you complaining?" the father laughingly asked his daughter from beneath.

"Hell no! That was awesome! Holy shit, I just got creampied by my brother and father at the same time. That is SO fucking hot! Jerry, TELL me you got all of that!"

There was a thumping sound as Jerry, the girl's brother, tapped the camera. "Every second of it, Sis."

"God, I love incest!" the girl sighed and then laid back on the bed exhaustedly, her father's and brother's fluids dripping from her inner thighs, while her father slipped out from under her.

Meanwhile, my own orgasm was building with steam. My thrusts into Beth's creaming pussy never slowed until the old familiar feeling began to creep its way up my spine. "I- I'm almost there, Sweetheart!" I huffed into my daughter's ear.

"No!" Beth gasped with sudden alarm. "Not yet! Slow down, pull out- whatever you have to do, Dad, but PLEASE don't cum yet!"

With that request, I pulled my hips back a bit so that only the head of my cock was fitted inside the mouth of her cervix and completely halted my thrusting motions. I took a deep, calming breath and closed my eyes to focus on slowing down my heartbeat. I stayed that way for several long seconds until the desire to cum started to abate and my ardor began to cool. After taking a long, deep breath through my nose and letting it out slowly, I said, "Okay, Babygirl. I'm good. Now... may I ask why, exactly, you wanted me to stop?"

Beth's left hand reached back to lovingly stroke my outer thigh in appreciation as she, too, caught her breath. "Like I said before, Dad, I want this to last awhile. I like feeling you inside of me. I REALLY like feeling you cum inside me, but I want to enjoy the other part of it, too, for as long as possible. Do you think you could stand to show me another video without cumming right away?"

1...910111213...19