Nothing To Live For? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly started walking in circles at the bottom of the hill. Trying to remember anything she could from that moment. WHO SAVED ME!!!! She screamed out loud. Not that any one heard at all, she thought to her self. Chan was in the line of trees watching her closely in his wolf form. He couldn't believe she actually came back to the spot she almost perished at. Why was she torching her self. He heard her scream, and then realized that she was trying to remember who he was. Come on Lilly think, think. she closed her eyes. Lilly laid down in the grass and started to day dream. Lilly started reliving the moment, that horrid moment. I can see us coming around the corner, I told Levi to slow down, he wanted to get the cabin because we were already running late. A deer I think it was a deer or something ran in front of the car. Levi swerved to miss it, we landed here right were I am laying. I look over to Levi and the kids, they were not moving at all, oh god they are dead. NO NO NO, she screamed out loud.

Chan was ready to come over and just pick her up and take her away from the pain she was causing her self. Come on Lilly, why put your self through this at all. She will figure out I saved her, why does she have to go and do this and bring back these bad memories on how she lost her family. Lilly opened her eyes wide, when the vision of the wolf came in her mind again. "Damn Wolf" she yelled out loud. Chan's ears perked up, why did she say that, did she see me. He stepped back just in case.

Lilly was thinking out loud to her self. Ok Lilly this was stupid. All this did was bring back bad memories. All you did was day dream our nightmare you have every night. That was just so reviling wasn't it. Well I guess I had to give it a try. looking up to the top of the hill she thought she seen a car go by slowly, maybe they were thinking what is that crazy chick doing down there. She slowly started her way back up the hill. Getting into the car, she laid her head down on the steering wheel, shaking it thinking how stupid she was. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Turning the car back on, she felt it was time to head on over to the cabin.

Pulling up to the cabin it was everything she thought it was going to be. It was what she wanted to share with her husband and kids. But I am spending time in this place alone, she said out loud in a sad tone. Well its time to hall all this crap in, she said to her self. She started unloading her car. Hauling everything into the cabin. Looking at all the stuff she brought in, it makes it look like she packed to move out here. Looking around seeing how peaceful it was, it may not be a bad idea. As she was unpacking some of her items she came across my box of cards and the thank you notes. Well I guess this is as good time as any, she said to her self.

Lilly set down pulling them out one by one reading them, crying over a few of them, and writing a thank you note for each one as she read it. She sat there thinking how could she have not went to her own husbands and children's funeral. How could I. Am I monster? No I couldn't take it, I did what was for the best. I can't dwell on what happened. The next card she came to, she stared at it for the longest time, she could not believe her eyes when she re-read the name. Really Lilly, you were so dumb struck over him that you could not remember that you had a card with the same name on it, Chandranath Mingan. How many Chan's are out there, and how the heck did he know her husband, because I don't even know who he is. I would have remembered him. She got so lost in what was going in side her head, Lilly didn't realize the front door opened. Lilly heard a noise and went to go investigate the sound she thought she heard. Sure enough she seen two men standing there, she just stood there staring like a stupid fool. Wait I seen these men, they were at the restaurant, she thought to her self.

Lilly tried to run, but before she knew it she was pinned down by one man while the other was working to get her clothes off. Lilly started crying and screaming, knowing it was a futile attempt. Great Lilly, having to think why I thought this was such a great idea coming out here alone. No matter how much I scream nobody is going to hear you. Lilly felt what was the use, they were going to rape her and nobody would hear her. she just stared crying and there was nothing she could do as they were pulling her clothes off and groping and her body. All of a sudden she could hear a growl and a man yelp out in pain. Lilly tried to stand up just to be and be knocked down, and then nothing.

The next thing I know I woke up and I was not in my cabin that is for sure. Things were still so fuzzy, I was in a large beautiful wood canopy bed. I had to been king size. The furniture around me was so grand, matching the canopy bed with every detail. On one side of the room stood two large wardrobes. Be side it a dresser with a large grand mirror. On the opposite side of the room large window and a door that looked like it went out a patio. as she looked around she could see a sitting area with leather sofas and a large screen TV. She could not believe her eyes, and she had no clue where she was at.

Lilly started to sit up out of the bed and realized that she was not dressed that she was nude. She started to freeze thinking did those monsters take me somewhere. "God where am I?" she said out loud sitting up and bring the blanket around her. As she stood up, she could see in the corner sitting on one of the grand leather chairs, was a man sitting there. It was dark so she could not make out who it was. "Lilly, I was wondering would you would wake." The voice she knew the voice it was Chan.

"Chan, Chan what happened, where am I and where are my clothes?" I was talking so fast I could barely hear my self think. "slow down, Lilly" She looked at him wide eyed. "Slow down? your telling me to slow down?" How could he tell her this while she was standing her naked as a jay bird and not in her cabin. "Chan, you need to explain what happened here!" Lilly's rage was being to boil up again, but she also could not help having that lust come over her just standing there barely anything on, and this man she lusted over standing across the room.

Chan stood there, he was not sure how to explain this at all. What was he going to say, to her? He can't just say I am the one who saved you, I have been following you, and oh by the way I am a wolf as well. Lilly just stood there waiting for an answer from him. Chan started walking closer to her, he sensed no fear from her, but he could sense her desire for him. He sensed this when she first looked at him, and it drove him wild. Chan thought to him self, why say anything I will just take her as mine right now. I can explain later. Chan's wolf wanted to take Lilly has his mate, and he didn't want to wait.

Chan started walking closer to Lilly, she looked at him with desire, frustration, anger rolled all up into one. She stiffened slightly as he came up to her not even two feet away. He was so tall she had to look up to him just to meet his gaze. "Well, I am waiting Chan, explain your self!" All Chan could do was reach down and bring her up in his arm and embrace her in a firm kiss. At first Lilly tried pushing away from Chan, she could not believe he was doing this. But with in seconds, she could not help her self, she then welcomed his attack on her mouth and parted her lips to let his tongue invade her mouth and fight with her tongue. For the longest time they just stood there exploring every inch of each others mouth.

Chan couldn't believe that Lilly was not fighting his grip and his assault and exploration of her mouth. She tasted as sweet as she smelled. He broke from the kiss to grip some of her long brown hair in his hand like wanted to in the restaurant and took in a deep breath of her intoxicating aroma. She smelled of Acai Berry and Magnolia. It was like a drug for him, it almost sent him over the edge. He backed up ever so slightly. Lilly stood there, her lips swollen from the assault on her mouth. She looked up at him and proceeded to say "You still haven't answered my question, Chan"

"I am not sure how to answer your Lilly" Chan said, he then took a deep breath and said "I am not even sure where to start." Lilly wanted a lot of questions answered, but she said to her self a little at a time. "I have a card from you, how, I mean did you know my husband or something?" Chan let out a little growl, he couldn't tell her he was the wolf she seen yet. "Well, I was out for a stroll and I happened to see your car roll down the hill. When I got to your car, I went for the children first but they had all ready expired." He looked down as he said this. He was not sure how she would react to bringing up such painful memories. Lilly just stood there listening to him. He went on "I knew that it was to late for your husband, and when I looked over at you, you were still breathing." Lilly's eyes started to water. She was so thankful that Chan thought of getting her children out first, this meant a lot to her. " I then pulled you out and took you to the hospital" Lilly looked up at him. "Chan, I want to thank you, thank you for trying to same my family, and then saving my life" She looked down and then said "I owe you my life." Chan wanted to take her up on her offer right then and there. He would take her as his mate and lover her forever.

"Chan, I, I" that is all Lilly could say before he brought her back up to his lips and started his assault on her mouth once again. Lilly didn't push away at all, again she opened her mouth to invite him in and explore even more. He picked her up to place her on the bed. "Chan, wait I have more questions" he looked into her eyes and said "It can wait, I need you, and I know you need me as well." How could she deny this fact, she does need him. But there is just so much she didn't know about him, and a lot of unanswered questions. Chan ran his mouth down to her ear to whisper to her. "Lilly, some things may confuse you tonight, but remember what ever happens, I will never hurt you" She looked at him and knew he would not hurt her.

Chan's mouth then started working his way down her neck to that sensitive soft area, this sent shivers down her spine right into her wet pussy. She let out a soft moan and raised her hips against his stomach. His kisses and mouth worked down to meet each breast. Her nipples were already hard as a rock from the attention he was giving her. He touched each breast softly and then took a nipple in his fingers and gently squeezed It and twisted till she let out some more moans. He did this with each nipple, then letting his mouth continue the assault on her most sensitive nipples. He licked and sucked each nipple managing to make them even stand more pert then they already were. He was amazed at her breast, they were big, beautiful and soft. He wanted to take his time there showing them his love. She moaned over the pleasure he was giving her. Her nipples were so sensitive in the first place and she was sure she was going to cum just from him sucking, licking and teasing her nipples.

Chan looked up and smiled at her moans for him. He wanted to claim her tonight as his. So that no other man or wolf could touch her. He wanted to mate her and claim his possession. Lilly wondered about his statement. What did he mean things might confuse me tonight, she thought to her self. At this point she didn't even care. The pleasure he was giving her she didn't care what he meant by that. Chan continued his exploration of his woman, making his way down her stomach, circling his tongue around her belly button. This made her hips thrust up to him, he put his hands on her hips holding her down so he had more of the control over her. This just made her lust grow even deeper for Chan.

Lilly gasped when Chan's mouth made it to her soft, smooth, mount. He parted her lips with his tongue and invaded her clit, licking and flicking her clit gently with his tongue. Hit tongue was kind of rough but the feeling it gave her just sent her over the edge. She put her hands in his long black hair holding him to her. Moving her hips grinding her hips into his face, while he fucked her with his tongue. He looked up at her with a smile creeping a cross his face. It pleased him to see how much pleasure she was getting from him. Chan then slipped his long tongue in her wet pussy, he wanted to have every inch of her. Lilly arched her back. She could not believe how deep he was able to go with his tongue. He licked every inch of her wet pussy, making sure to pay special attention to her G-spot.

Good she even taste as good as she smells, Chan thought to him self. He felt Lilly at the edge, he knew she would cum any second, he wanted all of her juices. He thrust his tongue deeper into her pussy and took his hand and placed a finger over her clit so he could give it the attention it needed. Lilly thought to her self, God I cant take it, I have to cum. She pushed her hips up to him making his tongue go even deeper, this sent her over that edge. She felt her Orgasm all through her body. She felt like she was floating and her body tingled and felt like it was melting.

Chan looked up with a smile, he was proud that he could send his soon to be mate over the edge like that. She lay limp on the bed and he started making his way back up her body making sure to kiss every inch of her as he made his way back up to her sweet mouth. She was still breathing deep when he reached her mouth and started kissing her intently. He breathing became more rapid. She had to have him deep insider her. Lilly broke away from his kiss and said to him "Please, Please Chan, Fuck me!" He smiled he didn't have to be asked twice.

Chan placed his hard cock at the entrance to her soft mound. He started kissing Lilly intently again. He was fairly large a good 10 inches and had girth to his cock. She was not a virgin, but he still didn't want to her . She still didn't know he was a wolf and well his knot would form when he mated with her. He gently started slipping his hard cock into her wet pussy. He could not believe how tight she really was. Lilly's eyes go wide and her breathing got harder. She wrapped her arms around Chan's back and dug her nails in deep. "Lilly am I hurting you?" he asked her concerned as he seen some alarm in her eyes. Lilly managed to speak "No, no Chan....I I just never felt someone so big" he smiled at her " No Chan it feels good, Please fuck me Chan, please."

In no time Chan had his cock deep into her pussy, filling her all the way to the brim. He could feel his wolf trying to merge so he knew he needed to work fast because he knew his knot would soon be felt. He started moving deeper and faster, thrusting as deep as he could go. With each thrust Lilly moaned deeply, her eyes got wide when she felt a swelling she was not sure what was going on. Chan ordered her to get on her knees, in a deep growl. Lilly didn't have to be told twice and his tone just even turned her on even more. Lilly got on all fours and Chan thrusts his cock deep into her pussy. She yelled out from the pleasure it gave her. She could feel some kind of knot form on him and his thrust got deeper and deeper. She could hear him growl and something felt different. He told her not to be scared, but for some reason she wasn't, he felt different, he was still a man but his touch felt different.

Chan brought Lilly to her side and lay there with her, his cock was still deep inside her pussy. She tried to move but he held her down. She looked over at him he had already changed back she didn't see him change to a werewolf , but she knew something was off. She tried to move again, Chan then said "I will explain later, just rest" Soon his knot disappeared and he pulled out from her. She turned to look at him. He was staring her down with his big emerald green eyes. She went to speak, but he put a finger over her mouth and said "shhhhh, rest my love, I will answer more questions tomorrow" Lilly did what she was told. She was so tired from her experience tonight, that sleep was just fine with her.

12