November Buck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster!" he huffed.

I was happy to oblige and I slammed my mouth down hard over his beautiful donkey dick.

"Now!" Edward hissed

BBOORACKKkkkk! Edward squeezed the trigger and the rifle let loose a round. You could hear the large buck fall over into the undergrowth - it was a clean kill. The smell of gunpowder filled our nostrils. Edward let out a much louder grunt as he dropped the rifle on the floor and stood up in front of me. He wasted no time. He took my head in both hands and pounded my mouth with thrusts from his hips that I never saw coming. I could hardly breath. Heat, sweat, pain and an impending eruption of cum. I grabbed his ball sack that was hugging the base of his cock and tugged down.

"Aww, FUCK yeah!!" he moaned and slid his cock out of my mouth and into his big, rough hand. I tilted my head back and opened my mouth while he pumped a load and a half of string after string of steaming hot pearls into my mouth and onto my face. My own cock exploded, untouched in my trousers. I swallowed his cum down like a starving calf on the udder of a cow. But this was no cow, he was a bull, and I let him swipe his cum off my cheeks into my mouth with his rubbery cock like a squeegee at a car wash. I sucked it clean, smacking my cum covered lips.

Edward stood over me with his half deflated member resting on the chin of my up turned face. I dropped my chin and slurped his slobbered, softening member back inside my mouth. I sucked it for several more minutes, running my tongue over the head, washing every inch of him clean two or three times over. I loved the sounds he made, like the purr of a big lion getting the attention he desired from his mate. Ed was one big cat who would never have to lick his own balls - at least not while I was available.

"Now that's what I call good shootin," Edward said and a smile split his face ear to ear. He run his hand through my hair as I nibbled on the underside of his cock, tasting the salt on his nuts one more time.

"And this buck is always in season," I said laughing. "That was fantastic!"

"Now that I have introduced you to hunting I think it's time I took you deep sea fishing," Edward said, "I have a feeling you're willing to make our next trip together one to remember..."

-THE END-

12