All Comments on 'Now!!'

by alisonaware

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I only read part of the first page.

I could see where the story was going. The author has an agenda that is not supported by the facts. A vagina is not a shoe. It will stretch to accomidate most any size penis. Sex, let alone prior sexual experience, is almost never the reason for divorce. It is usually money or lack of money. When sex is a problem, it is usually the result of other issues.

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03about 11 years ago
So sexy

How can anyone read this magnificently told story and not be hard (or wet) at the climax??!!! I'll read each and every installment with the sad thought that this will be a very difficult beginning to match....onward and upward!! A five Start performance, for certain. Thank you.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Rape

Pure and simple.

Other than being a cunt to his so called friend David is a rapist. She said no and stop many times before his constant pushing broke her down.

ONE no is all it should take to stop.

As for shitting on your own doorstep, if he was in my and my other half's crowd he would have been lucky to get away with his manhood intact just for trying it on without consent of both parties.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Horrible story. Spouses learn with one another how to improve their sexual experience. Millions of us. Yes, the neighbors down the street and the ones on the next block. Without other sexual partners.

People learn and grow through experience. Just like we don't fall out of the womb knowing how to read, we learn and grow our sexual experience as well. That should be between spouses, not with evil assholes outside the marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous