Now and Then

Story Info
This morning and last night merge in a haze of lust.
9.2k words
4.71
35k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now. I stand under the needling hot spray until the water starts to cool, and shut it off, and push the wide glass door open to release billows of steam. Drip and splash across the wide marble floor and wipe a clear circle on the mirror with a thick white towel. Behind me the sun is trying, and failing, to pierce the overcast. Not likely in February. We're high up, and I take a moment to regard the city through the persistent misty drizzle before turning back to the mirror, and spreading a thin layer of juniper scented oil over my stubble. I shave carefully, and rinse the oil, a splash of cool water, and blot my face, pressing the clean white cotton hard against my eyes for a moment. It's bright golden light, and warm and clean in the wide and spacious bathroom; the towels are white and thick and longer than Sarah, and the green marble floors are shot with quartz veins.

I always feel strange in a civilian suit, and I stand regarding it on the hangar, a towel around my waist reaching almost to my ankles. I put the hangar back on the peg, dry thoroughly with another towel, push my hair over into something resembling order, and pull the starched, cool, smooth white dress shirt over my shoulders, button it. No undershirt. Sarah doesn't like them. Boxers, the crisply pressed trousers, silk socks, (gay, I can't help but think, totally gay, but comfortable) plain toe black dress shoes, and consult the mirror to knot up the dark grey tie with subdued copper squares. I strap on my watch. Still very early. 
 I click off the lights before I open the door to the bedroom. Cooler away from the heat of the shower, and I step into the watery dawn light coming in through the open curtains. We never shut the curtains when it's raining, and the reds and whites and yellows are smeared across the glass.

Sarah is still asleep. She looks tiny in the huge bed, which is strewn with pillows of diverse shapes and sizes. She's tangled in a crisp, cream-colored sheet, her hair a fine dark cloud around her face and spread over a pillow. She's breathing softly and evenly. An angel asleep. Well, maybe not an angel. Her hands are still tied behind her back, wrists together and facing inwards. She's wearing only very slight, dark blue, lace-edged panties, which contrast starkly with the sheets and her pale skin. She's on her left side, facing me, and I can see one taut little breast, and coral pink nipple. Her knees are together and drawn up slightly, thighs together, and somehow she has the sheet wrapped around one leg. My heart gives a little gallop. I look at my watch. Some time. A little. Well, I can be late.

I step to the bed, and run my hand up Sarah's smooth leg as I move beside her, and lay behind her, propping my head on one hand, and trailing my fingers over her hip, and arm and shoulder. On the way down, I smooth my palm over her back, then in, over her hip again, her belly, then up, and I can't resist cupping her breast in my hand, her nipple a stiff little nubbin in the slightly cool bedroom. I roll her nipple in my fingers, and it hardens slowly, and Sarah stirs, starts to come awake. Propped up on my elbow, I can see her brow crease a little as she moves her hands.

The way they are tied, her elbows are straight, shoulders pulled back, and I can tell by the way she's moving that she's stiff and a little uncomfortable, but I'm not ready to untie her yet. I love having her helpless, and I'm getting hard laying here behind her as she swims very slowly up to consciousness, her naked, slight body pressed against me. I kiss her neck, and breathe her scent; warm and feminine and clean, and I leave my mouth open against her skin, and stroke her belly and hip and breasts. She's still not awake, not really, and I pet her like this for a long while, and breathe her in, and she moves languorously, very slightly, like underwater, and I can taste her, with little licks, behind her ear, and her shoulder, her throat. My cock is hard now, and pressing into her from behind. In the growing light, I see a bite mark on her shoulder. I smile, and kiss it.

Sarah stirs with a little more purpose, and I feel her move her hands, which are against my belly, the way we're laying, and she straightens her legs slowly, and stretches, then snuggles back into me, and makes a little sound, like a purr, when I kiss her neck again.

I cup her breast in my hand again, and take her little nipple between my thumb and middle finger, and tug it a little, and roll it, stiff, getting harder, and Sarah gives the tiniest little wince.

She says something in a voice so quiet I don't catch it. I make a small interrogative sound and she whispers it again, untie me baby, and I shake my head, and kiss the back of her neck and her shoulder and her arm. I pull her shoulder towards me a little, and raise up some, enough to lean over and take her right nipple into my mouth. I suck it wetly, softly swirl the hard little nub with my tongue, and I can feel Sarah moving her hands against the restraints. I suck a little harder, and let her feel my teeth a little, drawing a definite wince and small gasp from her. I pull as much of her breast into my mouth as I can, and suck harder, and Sarah's back arches up towards me, and she gives a whimper. Her nipple is flushed, and hard as a tiny stone, the aureola puckered, and definitely a little sore. I take it in my teeth once more, and stretch it a little, let it snap back, and this time it's more than a whimper, Sarah gives a little cry.

I sink back down and prop my head back on my hand, and run my palm over Sarah's back, and knead her shoulder a little, squeeze and release, and she sighs, and rolls a little away from me, more onto her belly, drawing one thigh up some and straightening the other, so I can reach more of her back. I massage her a little, pressing, and stroking, and I run my fingers down the center of her back, down her spine, and she sighs, drifting. I let my hand slip lower, press her lower back, lower, and run my palm over her ass, over her panties, and grip and squeeze each little ass cheek hard, alternately. I see Sarah smile sleepily, her face mostly pressed into the pillow. I draw my hand back up, and smooth it over her ass again, and let my fingers dip, and caress the flawless smooth softness of her inner thighs, the secret spot high up, and Sarah sighs again. 


I slip my fingers under the edge of her panties and pull them up on each side over her ass, a sexy wedgie, and Sarah gives a little snort of complaint, and wiggles, but I pull them up too high, and her bare little cunny is firmly encased in the smooth blue cup of silk, and her bottom is almost completely exposed. I drift my fingertips lightly over her ass again, and I'm mildly surprised to feel fine welts. I raise up a little to see, and in the pearl light I can just make out delicate marks in pink on her bottom and thighs. I press them with my fingers and trace them and I can tell Sarah can feel it because she shifts a little, and squirms. Poor kitten. Also, she looks so cute with her little blue wedgie, I can't resist cupping her cunny in my palm, and stroking her over her panties, which are pulled so tightly up over her mound it's positively indecent. I palm and squeeze, and Sarah gives a little moan, and another wince. 


I cup and mould her in my palm a little more, watching Sarah's face, enjoying, feeling her squirm, and then release her, and pull my hand up and back, along the silk, and my middle finger drags over her tight little ass-hole, and I press as I stroke over it, and I feel her jump a little, and contract. 
 I grip the panties in my hand, gathering up the fabric, and pull up even harder, moving her hips up, and towards me, and I guide her, just a thin strip of material over her cunny, separating the bare lips of her pussy, until her hips are where I want them; pulled back into me, on her side, her thighs together, and her arms still pulled back and tied, breasts jutting out, nipples stiff and peaked. I let go my grip on her panties, and pull them down past her ass, just to the top of her thighs, and separate her ass cheeks with my hand, and find her wet hot little slew with my fingers again, and run my two middle fingers over her cunny, and into her slit, and Sarah gasps softly, and says quietly I'm sore baby, and says gently baby, and presses her eyes closed. I add a third finger, and push deeper, and Sarah bites her bottom lip, and my cock is straining in my dress pants, and I'm sure I'm leaking and making a mess, but it's too late, and I circle Sarah's throat with my left hand, and pull her head back, and reach down to unzip my trousers, and pull my cock out through the gap.

Then. Last night we didn't even leave the hotel. We meant to, but it was cold and raining, and we got dressed to go out, and decided to have a drink in the bar before calling a cab, and Sarah kicked off her shoes in the booth next to me, and curled her feet under, and there was a fire going, and so we had another drink, and thought about the fireplace in the room, and thought about going out in the cold and wet, and thought about room service, and that's what we did.

After we ate, I made a martini, and Sarah went to take a bath because she was still cold. I turned the gas semi-fake fireplace up to full and pulled a leather club chair over to where I could sit in front of the fire, and prop my boots on the windowsill overlooking the city, and opened a book. Sarah came out a long while later wrapped in one of the hotel robes, which were a startling leopard print design with a black fur collar, and grinned at me. On her the robe reached almost to the floor, and her cheeks were flushed with the moist heat, and her hair was pulled back into a pony tail and secured with a ribbon, and when she came to me and stood by my chair, I reached one finger into the crease of the robe below the belt, and pulled one side up like a stage curtain, and peeked at the dark blue panties she had on underneath. Sarah put her hand on my cheek, and I kissed her palm, and her fingers one by one, and she put her thumb in my mouth, and I sucked it in, and she pressed the ball of her thumb down on my tongue, and I licked it, and sucked it softly. I took her other hand in mine, and pulled softly, and Sarah sank to her knees beside my chair, and I put my palm on the bare back of her neck, and pulled her face into me, and she kissed me with her mouth soft and open, and I felt her tongue touch mine, and swirl into my mouth easily, and she sucked my bottom lip, and put her hand on my cheek and we held each other in the kiss for a long time. I could feel the heat of her skin, and I pushed gently, and the robe worked itself off of her shoulders, and puddled around her until only the loosely tied belt kept it around her at all. Finally she sighed, and sank down onto her heels, and looked at the fire.

I put my hand on her shoulder and turned her a little, and moved her so she was facing the fire as well, and I propped by feet back up on the sill, and took up my book, and read for a while, with Sarah kneeling beside my chair, staring at the flames, her skin warm and glowing in the firelight, and I stroked her shoulders and back and neck idly, while I read, and she knelt on the pooled leopard robe, and lay her cheek on my thigh and kissed my fingers when I stroked her cheek. I could see her watery reflection in the black glass of the window.

I closed the book with a soft thump, and set it on the small table next to my glass. Sarah looked up at me, and I took her pony tail in my hand, and lifted a little, and set my boots on the ground, and pulled Sarah over between my knees, close. I let go of her hair and leaned back in my chair, my hands resting on the leather arms, Sarah kneeling naked between my legs, facing me, watching my face. I said nothing, gave her no sign, and she looked at me a little uncertainly. She started to speak, but the very slight shake of my head stopped her. She lay her cheek on my thigh, and I let her stay there for only a moment before pushing my leg in rather sharply, and moving her off. I lifted my right leg, and hooked my heel around her butt, and scooted her in closer, so the fronts of her thighs were touching the cool leather of the chair, and I left my leg crooked around her thighs and reached my right hand out and took her pony tail again, and pulled her forward, bending at the waist, and with my other hand, slowly unfastened my belt, holding her head there, and she watched my hand as I unfastened my jeans, all the way down, and freed my cock.

She made to move her head, and I took a firmer grip on her hair, and gave her a shake, and she stilled, and I took my cock in my hand, and stroked it, bringing it to full hardness, ran my thumb over the slight gush of fluid that gathered at the tip, and smoothed it around the ridge. Sarah watched my hand stroking my cock, and I turned her head a little, and moved her closer, and I shook her head by her pony tail, and she understood, and opened her mouth, and licked her lips, never taking her eyes away.

I held her there, still stroking my hand up and down the shaft of my cock, until Sarah was unconsciously straining forward against my hand in her hair, her lips parted, breathing deeply, and I let her a little closer, and she extended her tongue rather delicately, and licked just the tip of my cock, and captured a clear, slick drop of fluid that elongated and stretched and parted when I pulled her head back again. After that, I gave in, and relaxed the tension on Sarah's hair, and let her mouth, so delicately, engulf the straining head of my cock. I gave an involuntary moan at the sensation, and I felt her swirl her tongue around the sensitive nerve point below the head, and I mustered enough self control to pull up on her pony tail one time, trying to make it last, before relenting, and cupping my hand on the back of Sarah's head, pulling her mouth deeply onto my cock, her lips widening to take me in, then drawing up, her cheeks hollowing, gasping a breath at the top of the stroke, the cool air rushing over my wet cock, then down again, wet, slick, hot, tight, friction, moving her head in a small arc, taking my cock deep into her throat, coming up again, another gasp, her eyes watering, and I took her head in both of my hands, and pushed her down, my hips coming forward reflexively, and pushed my cock into her throat and held her there, feeling her throat work, feeling her choke a little, trying not to struggle, letting her up for a moment, a gasping breath, and then I'm helpless to stop myself pulling her head back down, pushing my cock into her throat again, loving the sounds of her mouth on me, the rawness of what we're doing, Sarah kneeling in front of me, naked, her hands on her thighs, while I moved her head up and down on my cock, and I remember thinking that despite appearances, I am the one surrendering.

I finally had to lift Sarah's mouth off of my cock, again by her hair, and she fought me a little, and I had to pull harder, and it made her gasp, and she looked at me knowingly, and licked her lips and smiled an evil, slow smile. Her lips were wet and slick, smeared with my fluids and her saliva and she licked them again, deliberately, and slowly, and I lifted up higher on her hair, bringing her all the way up on her knees, and bent her head back, pulling hard on her pony tail, arching her back slightly, and I leaned forward on my chair, twisting her, arching her back over my right thigh, and scraped my fingernails up her belly leaving parallel pink lines on her skin, and over her breasts, and her nipples were hard as little stones, and puckered, and flushed a deep pink, and I snapped my fingers, just the tips, backhanded across the tips of her breasts, catching her aching little nipples, and Sarah bucked hard, and gasped, and I sucked one hard pink nipple into my mouth and wet it, took it between my forefinger and thumb and rolled it, tugged, let it slip from between my fingers and snap back, still wet, and I struck across her breasts again with my fingertips, backhanded, and Sarah's whole body jolted.

I pulled her mouth to mine, and Sarah kissed me hard, breathing hard, and I met her tongue with mine, and stroked her flat, taut belly with my palm, and cupped her breasts in my hand, felt the stiff demanding little nipples press into my palm.

I stood up, lifting Sarah by my hand in her hair, lifting her with me. There is a sturdy little table in the room, and I slid a chair out of the way with my boot, and pushed Sarah towards the table, motioned for her to get on. She gave me a slightly puzzled look, but climbed up onto the table, watching me carefully. I made her kneel, thighs spread wide, hands gripping the table edge, her hair over one shoulder, hanging down, leaving her back bare.

I cupped her cheek in my hand, and pushed my thumb into her mouth, and she sucked it, and tried to keep it, so it made a little pop coming out, and I cupped her little hanging breasts and ran my wet thumb over her nipples, which were still very hard, and Sarah watched my face. I walked around the little table to her side, and ran my hand down over the smooth skin of her shoulder, her back, and she moved a little like a cat, to keep my hand on her longer. Stroked down, over her hip, her ass, and moved behind her, and Sarah shivered a little, not from cold, her skin was still very warm, and I I cupped her ass in my palms, fingers down, and squeezed, and Sarah writhed a little, and I turned my palm, and moved my right hand up between her legs, and cupped her bare little pussy, and found her drenched and slick and open. I could feel wetness on my palm, and my wrist, and could feel the lips of her cunny swollen and soft and parted.

I petted her there for a while, and she moved a little, her hips starting to rock a little, helplessly, and I kept my palm up, and stroked her little pussy with just the pads of my fingers, over and over, slowly, lightly, and Sarah spread her knees wider, and tried to push down, to get more pressure, to get more something, and her mouth was wet and open, and her eyes were closed, and I smiled as I petted and stroked her, and my fingers, and her cunny, and the inside of her thighs were wet and slick, all.

Now. I think about Sarah kneeling on the table, her eyes closed, her mouth open, and I almost can't help just fucking her right now; lifting her thigh enough to take my cock in my hand and fit it to her little slit and drive it in. The thought makes my hips jerk involuntarily, and my cock slips along the crease of her ass, as she's pressed back against me, and I feel her reach her fingers back, her hands tied, and I press up, and she takes the head of my cock between all of her fingers, and the tips of her fingers slip through the clear fluid on the tip of my cock, and I can't help moving so her fingers are slipping up and down the shaft, gliding, and she presses with the pads of her fingers, all pointed down along the shaft, and I can look down, and I press forward on her shoulder a little to see, and press harder, and her fingers can slide all along my shaft now, and the tip of my cock hits her palms, and she presses with just her fingertips, and I bite her shoulder, and I can't see her face, but I know Sarah smiles.

Then. I petted her just like that, standing a little behind her, a little to her side, for a long time, until my fingers were drenched, and her pussy was open and the fine muscles of her inner thighs were quivering, and her legs were spread so far apart as she knelt on the table that her belly was only inches from the wood and Sarah sank down onto her elbows, her hands gripping the table edge, her eyes still pressed shut, and I stopped, and pulled my fingers away, and Sarah protested, and started to rise, but I put my hand on her lower back and stopped her, kept my hand there until she stopped resisting, then stiffened my index and middle fingers, and slid them just slightly, delicately, but deliberately, into Sarah's achy little cunny, not far.