Now and Then

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now. I raise up a little, and kneel over Sarah, my hands planted on the bed on either side of her head. She's still laying on her side, with one leg below her straight, and the other bent, and pulled up towards her.

My tie falls down and drags over her shoulder and I see her react to the cool silk and I kiss her shoulder, and down her arm a little way, and her neck behind her ear, and leaning forward to kiss her there makes my cock drag over her hip, and the lace on the edge of her panties is pleasant little frisson of sensation.

I push my knee behind her bent knee, and push it even more forward, and lift her leg so her thigh is over mine, and I'm straddling her left leg, and raise up, kneeling up, her leg between mine, and with one hand I unfasten my belt, and free completely my cock from my pants, and with the other I quest between her legs, find the edge of her panties and pull them up to uncover her pretty little cunny, and I fit the head of my cock to her little slit, and I say look at me, and Sarah's tousled head turns and her eyes are heavy lidded and she smiles a little, and I groan as I drive my hips forward slowly and my cock sinks into her body in a long slow slide.

Then. Sarah was limp and helpless when I pushed her gently from my lap and helped her stand, and gripped her upper arm and led her over to the bed.

As we passed the table I stopped to take a velvet ribbon that went with one of Sarah's dresses, and I pushed her down on the bed, onto her belly, and I pulled her hands behind her back, and tied her wrists together with the ribbon, tightly, wrapping the wide soft ribbon around and around her wrists.

I kissed her between her shoulder blades, and her lower back, and licked her skin and tasted salt and her taste, I kissed the back of her neck, and I bit her hard where her neck meets her shoulder, and her mouth opened but she made no sound. I took her arm in my hand, and flipped her over roughly, and this time she did make a sound, and I saw her watching my face. I stripped off my jeans, and pushed her thighs wide apart, and I knelt between her thighs on the edge of the bed, my feet still on the floor, and took my cock in my hand, and stroked the head up and down her heated slit, opening her, and I put my hand on her throat, so Sarah had to stretch her head back a little, and thrust my cock into her hard, and my pelvis slapped against her thighs, and Sarah opened her mouth silently, and I pulled my hips back and thrust forward again, hard enough to push her forward on the bed.

I gripped her hip with my other hand to pull her back to me, and drove my cock into her again, and again, and Sarah gave a little cry with every thrust, and it drove me on, and I leaned forward and sucked on her straining little nipples, as hard as little stones, and pulled on them with my teeth, and Sarah strained up towards me, just her shoulders and her ass touching the bed, and I drove my hips forward again, and felt her struggle to swallow and I realized that I still was gripping her throat, and I looked down to our liquid connection and watched my cock moving in and out of her bare little cunt, and Sarah was pushing her hips at me too, and I let go of her hip, and stroked her inner thigh, and ran my fingernails across the perfectly smooth flesh, and drew my hips back far, so only the head of my cock was still inside of her, and then forward again, hard, the slap of our bodies meeting, and I looked down to where my fingernails had made pale pink lines on the soft skin of her inner thigh, and I raised my hand, and brought it down sharply, high up on the inside of her thigh, where I'd been stroking her, and Sarah gave a sharp little cry, and swallowed against the pressure on her throat, and I saw another tear slip from her eye, and fall into her hair, and I pressed my mouth to hers, and drove my hips forward again, and Sarah raised her legs, and wrapped her thighs around me, and drew me in, and in, and I breathed into her mouth and was coming hard, my cock swelled and I pressed my hips forward, pushing Sarah's whole body, and I could feel the pulsing, and the release, and I cried out, and Sarah lifted her head to keep her mouth on mine, straining her body up to me, and I could feel her contract on my cock with every pulse as I jerked and spasmed and shook.

Now. Sarah's eyes flutter a little, and she breathes out a long breath. I press my forehead to hers, and it's a little blurry, we're so close, but we keep our eyes open and I stay still for a minute, savoring the connection, before moving inside her again, gently, but deeply, and I can feel her wince a little as I press my cock all the way inside her and I pull back, and stroke into her again, and lift up on her thigh so I can have all of her, and I kiss her eyelids, and her mouth, and I press my forehead into the warmth of her neck and I can breathe her scent, and we move together until the crisis overtakes us, almost together, I feel Sarah clench her tummy, and she makes a little sound, and she tightens on my cock, which pushes me over the edge, and we come together, and my mouth is open on her neck, and my arms are shaking as I hold myself up.

I slide down next to her, and help her turn into me as I lay on my back and gather her under my arm, and pull her in close. She drapes a thigh over mine, and I stroke her back and shoulder with my hand, and she purrs. She says untie me baby, and I smile sleepily, and say uh, uh, and she laughs very quietly, and the rain picks up outside, but in here? In here it's warm.