Now!! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on."

It was an open and undeniable invitation. David's head slid upward on her legs, his mouth warm with light kisses. When he hit mid thigh it was if he had hit a light switch. They all turned on. Ros and Glenn couldn't ignore the electricity running through them. They reacted silently, but David didn't. It must have affected him as much as Roslyn.

"U-u-u-m-m-m." It came out of him soft and slow. Glenn heard it and for some reason his cock lurched just as Roslyn turned her head away from David's eyes. It gave Glenn a chance to see the look on her face. He also saw the small upward motion her body made as her hips thrust forward at David's touch.

They all knew that something special had started and it was not at all unwanted. There would be no turning back

Roslyn was startled when David spoke. His voice was very strange: calm, soft, and husky.

"Roslyn, what would you like for me to do?" Was he was asking Ros for permission to have her? Actually, there were two people who would give their approval.

His eyes went back to her open crotch and waited for an answer.

He gave it a little time as if he was actually looking for an answer, but nothing came out. He knew it wouldn't. He wasn't asking for directions from her...he was actually just establishing that he was in control.

He spoke again. His voice was so low, so strained that both Ros and Glenn barely recognized it as being his. As he spoke, Glenn felt his cock lurch. It was so forward, so blunt, so down to business.

"Roslyn, do you want to feel my mouth between your legs?"

"N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o." Now it was her time to emit an almost unrecognizable sound. His question was so direct, so unexpected. Yet, for Ros her mournful reply was less a protest than an acceptance of the inevitable. She had already accepted that David was going to have his way with her in some manner, but to hear him state it such a crass way was both frightening and exhilarating.

David placed his hands between her knees and very slowly spread them wide. When he started trailing kisses further up her thighs she closed her eyes and lifted her hips slightly in response to the warm rush she was feeling.

"Is she not beautiful?" In his lurid state of mind, Glenn asked his best friend the silent question. If it had been openly spoken one could not have missed the pride in his voice.

"Unbelievable. Just unbelievable," would have been David's appreciative answer.

David's hands moved upward, slowly and gently tugging at her thong. In a slow, tantalizing fashion, he slipped it down and off one foot.

Back down between her knees, he lifted her legs up over his shoulders and slipped his hands under her ass. Slowly, he used his thumbs to spread her pussy before lowering his head.

Glenn's heavy breathing was so close he was almost in the room. In that moment he wanted very badly to kiss her, to be part of it. But instead, the kisses that he wanted to share came not from his lips on hers but rather from David, her sensitive clitoris captured in David's mouth, slowly running his tongue over it.

David reveled in his conquest. Nuzzling the soft brown downy area with his nose and lips, he blew slightly just to watch the gentle movement. Roslyn's noises became very audible, her hips rotating as he began a very slow, very soft sucking motion, slipping her clit in and out of his mouth and scrapping it with his teeth.

In only minutes her whole body began a noticeable undulation, her hips circling slowly in reaction to the pleasure his mouth provided. She was appalled that an orgasm was approaching so fast.

David felt it, too. Slowly he backed off, replacing his rapid hard tongue with a teasing one. He wanted to experience her high, to feel her silently beg for a while longer.

It worked for another five minutes.

Suddenly, she couldn't be denied any longer. None of the three would have expected it so soon. The two men were surprised...the lady was embarrassed.

The continuous foreplay she had given herself all day...the nonstop manipulation of a sensitive clit that had produced a torrent of orgasms. It had all accumulated in an erotically tortured body.

It was much too much for Roslyn. Within minutes, she couldn't hold it any more and exploded; kicking her legs out and bucking so hard David had to work to stay with her. Ros twisted her body and almost fought him. She couldn't believe anything could ever feel so good.

First it was a long, soulful, "A-a-a-a-a-a-a-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-g-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-h-h," coming out of her. Then a series of, "Uh,uh,uh,uh,uh..." as her body jerked.

Then, as Glenn well knew, would come the inevitable. He knew she was out of control and wouldn't be able to hold it back!

"Lick it, baby. Suck on it. Suck it, David!! Fuck me with your mouth!"

For several moments she spewed her thoughts. Glenn lost it. He had hoped to last longer but it was too much. He had no choice but to remain silent. But silently his thoughts let it go as he sprayed the side of the cottage with his come.

"SUCK IT, DAVE!! EAT THAT SQUIRMING PUSSY!! MAKE THE BITCH BEG TO BE FUCKED!!" he silently screamed. "And please, please, don't stop now."

Glenn knew his orgasm was only passing, that the excitement would not subside and he would be back. He would be right about that. For that whole evening neither he nor David would lose a hard on.

As he watched from his hidden perch, Glenn could see that after all her gyrations David had one knee on the floor and one on the couch, sort of laid out with her legs up over his shoulders. With him under her legs and her back elevated by his hands cupping her squirming ass, she was in a rather contorted position with little more than her head touching the couch. His hands stayed under her hips, giving them support as he lifted them in the air. David slowed it all down for a long time, teasing softly while allowing her to regain herself. Then, as if on her cue and with Glenn's silent encouragement, he sucked hard and fast on her again, boiling her over within ten minutes. To Roslyn Faber, that was when the teasing became unbearable.

If he was paying her back for the teasing she may have given him over the years, the many times he had touched her only to walk away with a hard, Roslyn considered it paid in full. She was already to the point of sensitivity that it was almost unbearable. But David was not going to be cheated that night and stayed at it for a long time, sucking and licking like it was a meal he wanted to last forever. It was obvious to Glenn that this could go on all night...that Roslyn would come over and over again in response to David's teasing mouth. Silently, he was encouraging her each time she came, secretly begging David to manipulate her nipples, rolling them between his fingers and pulling on them so hard that they were painfully extended away from her chest. Roslyn's hands were grasping the back of David's neck and they all knew she was on her way to yet another orgasm when suddenly it all stopped and abruptly David stood up.

"U-u-u-m-m-m-m," Ros moaned in sudden disappointment. She had developed a deep appreciation of that tongue.

Slowly David removed his clothes. Ros was staring straight at his hard cock not more than three feet away. If she had thought it was big before, she swore it had doubled in size under the circumstances. Leaning over her, he took her hands and placed them gently around it, letting her fully feel the full girth and length. Her hips pumped forward in anticipation. In the state she was in, he seemed astonishing, almost freakish!

Glenn almost chuckled with glee!

"Take that, bitch!!" In his state of mind he now wanted his sweet wife to be as sexually saturated and overwhelmed as possible. Could his shy wife become "nasty?"

David looked deep into her eyes as if questioning, but said nothing. There was a quiet moment of silence for a minute or so; his cock filling her hands as she gently and slowly slid it up and down. He was leaned over almost on top of her, his face very close to hers.

David spoke, breaking the silence and giving out the invitation.

"Do you want it?" he asked her.

She didn't answer, looking for a dignified way to answer such a direct question. She sure wasn't going to tell the truth. In fact, she had fantasized it for years and she wasn't about to say "no".

"Roslyn, would you like to have me inside you?" He asked again.

After a few seconds, she could only nod. She still was holding his cock, slightly moving the skin up and down with both hands, causing him to weave back and forth.

"You've not answered me," he said. He knew he had the power here.

In actuality, there were two men feeling the power.

Glenn held his breath. How would she handle it?

"Yee-e-e-s-s-s-s," She said very quietly, hypnotized by the size of the cock in her hand and the erotic intoxication of the moment.

"Yes, what, Mrs. Faber?" He was going to push it all the way, enjoying the moment and making sure she understood her predicament.

It even affected Glenn. The "Mrs. Faber" thing seemed to add something to it all...something particularly forbidding, something especially erotic.

"I want you inside me." She knew that was what he really wanted to hear so she went along with it.

Glenn saw David's body give a quick, noticeable shudder. David leaned over her and, strangely enough, really for the first time his lips met hers in a long, deep kiss with an invading tongue. It would not be the last. Finally, he had his wish and he wasn't going to miss the chance.

Ros lay sprawled back, her thong dangling from her right foot. She knew she was gushing and David's excitement was obvious. The huge head of his cock was glistening with the secretion slipping out.

David silently reached out with one hand, obviously offering to lift her up. Where was this going? Slowly, maybe a bit reluctantly, she rose from the couch.

She felt awkward and stupid standing there...anything but sexy. Her bra was open and hanging carelessly down, exposing her nipples standing out hard on her breast. What little of the dress that was there was bunched around her waist, the nothing thong draped down around her foot.

The awkwardness was broken slowly, gracefully and painfully erotic when David went to his knees in front of her. Bending at the waist as if getting ready to worship her, he carefully lifted up the foot with the dangling thong and slowly removed it as if it were a precious artifact.

Then he started again with that slow, delicious ascent that she had already savored that night, starting at her knees and going up slowly with his mouth, his fingers running slightly ahead as if preparing her pussy for his lips and tongue.

Outside, a watching Glenn carefully, methodically shed his own clothes. He wanted to be as much a part of this as possible. Hopefully they wouldn't hear the rustling of his clothes so near them.

David's naked body pushed against her, his hands gently turning her around and facing away from him. His hands slipped around her waist and went up, softly cupped her breasts. As he kissed her neck, it was if he were giving her a last chance.

"Are you ready for this?" he whispered.

She hesitated a minute before answering. She was unknowingly staring straight into Glenn's eyes all the while.

She nodded slowly. Her mouth was hanging open but she couldn't speak.

"Are you sure?"

Roslyn was a bit taken aback with his soft and considerate question. Was he offering her an "out?"

She hesitated for ten seconds before she answered.

"Yes." It was quiet resignation, but they both already knew she was really going to give in to this long, long-time shared fantasy.

That little tiny answer almost made all three of them come.

Not giving her another chance, David lifted her arms and brought her dress straight up and over her head, tossing it into the floor in a pile.

He slowly turned her back around and placed her hands again around his cock. Ros swore it was even larger than before. He leaned into her, smothering her with his body and an anticipated kiss. She wasn't disappointed. It was long and deep.

David laughed lightly when he realized she never relinquished his cock.

"Do you like it?" Here came the tease again.

She mumbled something. He was not satisfied.

"Do you like it?" He looked at her with the question.

"Ye-e-s-s-s," was the soft, drawn out answer. She loved it!

"Are you ready?"

"I don't know," was the best she could answer. She couldn't wait! She knew. David knew. Glenn knew.

"Are we ready?"

There was no reply from Ros.

"YES!!" The silent answer came from the darkness just a couple of meters away.

"Take me to bed," David softly said. He was going to force her to take the lead. After this was all over he didn't want him to be the "bad guy" who forced her into a bed. He wanted to erase all possibilities that this was forced in any way.

Ros was riding a sexual high and wanted him badly, but she was still a little apprehensive about something. For the first time, she really thought about Glenn.

"How unfair," she thought. "He's been nothing but faithful and wonderful and here I am getting ready to fuck his best friend."

At that precise time two things happened.

Outside in the dark, a sexually glazed Glenn softly whispered, "Yes! Yes! Yes! The bed...the bed!!"

The other thing that happened was that David flexed, his cock suddenly stiffening and then releasing in her grasp. Roslyn realized that once it was inside her it would be even larger than now.

Her pussy won out over her brain as she took his hand in hers and started towards the spare bedroom.

David had other ideas and guided them instead into theirs. A little bit surprised, she said nothing and let him lead them to the room.

Without bothering to close the bedroom door, David pulled her into his arms and after a long kiss said "I can't begin to tell you how long I've waited for this." There was no need for any more delay. Ros was soaking wet, he was menacingly hard, and their foreplay had already been going on for over an hour.

To Glenn's delight David turned on every light in the room before he laid her on the bed and pulled her over on him.

Ros hesitated. Why was there a slight thought that, in being on top, she would be fucking him instead of him having her? Was this a removal of all innocence? Would she be replacing David as any type of predator?

A glance down at what appeared to be an ever-swelling cock gave her the answer. Roslyn nodded slowly to herself. This was best. She wisely decided that she wanted to be sure she could take him when he got caught up in the passion. Even in her sexual grog she recognized a need for an "out" if she needed it!

Ros straddled him gently, pulling her knees up above his hips, her pussy hovering just above that huge head. Before letting it enter her, she began to slide herself up and down the shaft, spreading her moisture and getting a feel for his size.

In the darkness, Glenn had easily changed location. Where David had positioned himself had resulted in a fantastic view.

David began twisting her nipples, at times being more than just a little rough. He did it on purpose, intentionally diverting her attention from the size of his cock. It didn't work that well.

It seemed that every time Ros thought she knew how big he was, something happened to make her know she was underestimating him. She allowed herself the luxury to glide back and forth along the length of it. Her labia had separated as far as it would, and the lips were clasping his cock as she slid up and down the length in a warm, wet embrace.

Each time she reached the top of his shaft, she could feel her clit rubbing the underside of the monster head, adding to the sensation she already felt and increasing her much-needed lubrication. David held himself perfectly still during all of this, but his mouth gave him away with the continuous flow of small moans. Her teasing felt fantastic!!

Finally, she rose slightly, grasping him with her left hand and guiding the head to its target. Sensing that the moment had come, he pulled her head down to his and gave her a deep kiss, his hands moving to her nipples, applying a soft massage to each one.

"Fuck me," he said gently. "Fuck me, Roslyn"

Ros looked away for a second. Only the darkness kept her from seeing the look on Glenn's face and his hand wrapped around his cock, that faraway look on his face again. Yeah, Roslyn, it was definitely a "go" with your husband.

She started a slow, methodical circular motion, getting the feel of David's cock easing inside her pussy lips, pressing gently against her wet entry. Slowly, with all the nerve she could muster, she gently pressed forward and with barely any downward pressure began a real slow rocking motion on his head. The shaft was a long ways back. With the encouragement of his words and light kisses, she felt him inching very, very slowly into her.

There were things she had always remembered about that night at the lodge years ago. What she suddenly realized was that there were also things that she didn't remember.

In addition to the warmth of his mouth and the steady, gentle manipulation of her nipples what she felt most right then was pain. The pressure on her vagina was overwhelming and concern was already starting to rise.

As much as she was embarrassed about it, she emitted a tiny whimper and moved back off him, releasing the pressure to some degree. He answered by giving her a real long gentle kiss, moving his hands from her breast to her hips. . Even though she was tempted to come off of him, instead once again she started her small motions, pressing the head against inside the wetness.

This went much better. She could feel him working with her, applying a gentle but constant pressure inside her with his cock while gently pressing her ass forward with his big hands. Gradually, slowly, the immense width of his swollen head filled her lips and she relaxed her muscles to allow the entry.

Glenn was to the point of almost not breathing. Would she do it? He knew for a fact that Ros had played with David's cock on occasion over the years but evidently it had never seemed so menacing to her at the time. Now that it was cut down to the actual event, how would she respond?

Within seconds Glenn couldn't see it when it happened but rather sensed it. By the look on her face he knew that Ros had taken David's head fully inside of her. He was right! Her walls collapsed around it, grasping the shaft. She heard David gasp aloud with the pleasure and his body jerked slightly with the entry.

Roslyn couldn't believe how tight it felt! No matter how much she had remembered, had envisioned it in the past, there was still no preparation for the real event. Just holding it in her hand had not told the whole story.

How was she going to continue taking him? The answer was not long to come. He began to again very gently prod her on the ass with his hands, indicating it was time to proceed. Slowly, slowly, slowly she resumed her tiny pumping motions.

Through it all was the soft encouragements from David. Slowly kneading her ass and running his hands up her back and around to her breasts, he comforted her with small then deep kisses, encouraging her and telling her how wonderful she felt. She didn't know she had taken no more than half of him. When she slowed, he simply encouraged her.

"Easy, easy. Make it last! You feel wonderful. Fantastic." She moved forward again, doing her best to relax those inner muscles.

In addition to David's encouraging and appreciative remarks, outside she had a major supporter, a cheerleader of sorts.

"Keep it up, baby. You've done it before!!" Glenn had already come and was gently nursing his hard as if a life saving tactic.