Now!! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Ros, the change was excruciatingly slow but she knew it was happening. The pressure was definitely subsiding and Ros it was starting to feel very good. It wasn't an overpowering sensation or an explosion, but just pleasure starting to intermingle with the pressure. She had felt so stuffed that it was frightening, yet now there was that new glimmer on the horizon.

Ros backed off trying to penetrate any more, staying at the depth she was and slowly picking up her tempo. It would burn a little, then feel good, then hurt slightly again. She stayed there for a long time, maybe minutes, when she realized the pressure was totally gone and was instead replaced by a deep, deep sensation of throbbing.

Slowly it occurred to her that he was all the way in. There was the distinct feeling of his balls against her. She had taken him.

David had never said a word about her progress, continuing instead to marvel in the pleasure of her and silently encouraging her to set the pace. His hands gently rode the motions of her ass as it rose and fell in small amounts. His kisses and the attention to her nipples were mixed in, always at the very perfect time. She acknowledged that the man was not only physically gifted but was also very, very experienced. How could any woman not get off on him? Maybe it was a weak attempt to justify her surrender to him.

Now she wanted more. Slowly a more dynamic Roslyn was going back up to the top of him and then down, almost exposing his head out of her as she reached the top. The results were magnificent! She couldn't believe the pleasure it was giving her now, feeling the fullness of him each time he went deep inside her.

His voice was giving her all the positive feedback she needed. He was feeling as much as she. Now that she had let herself expand, Ros felt wonderfully full and was totally connected with that shaft, driving into it without reservation, feeling the power she had over him at the time. By God, she had taken full control here!

Her apparent power over David was evident to her hidden admirer, too. Gradually, Glenn's thoughts were more enthralled with her prowess than David's size. This was one hell of a woman he had married!!

Ros went down real slow then clinched down rhythmically with her vaginal muscles when coming back up. It seemed that she could exact a moan from David almost at her will!

In her erotic stupor over her new found power she was unaware of how much noise was being made just outside that room. With all her gyrations and over the sounds of both her and David's audible appreciation of each other if she had been more aware she might have detected a third sound... breathing not theirs and not quite so stifled as Glenn thought.

While being focused on the couple in front of him Glenn was starting to be a little lax, drawn in by the long awaited lascivious sight in front of him. Finally, it was all he had ever dreamed. No, no. Not that! It was far, far more than he could ever imagined. He was watching his wife slide up and down on that monster shaft, intentionally pulling all the way out then dropping down hard on it as she took control of the illicit act. No, Glenn not only didn't mind...he was entirely groveling in the experience.

Ros had been riding deeper and harder, their bodies constantly making small adjustments. Suddenly, she realized the pressure deep inside her could only be from him prodding against her cervix. She knew it would tip up to accommodate entry during sex and there was no danger. She knew was that he had gone deep, deep in her and it was wonderful. She rode him pretty much with abandon, taking fast, deep strokes as she accelerated the action.

She wished she could talk to her old girlfriends now. She could tell them for a fact that size does make a difference and they haven't had sex until they've had something this size buried in them.

" Jesus, Roslyn. You can really fuck!!" David's eyes had a glazed look on them telling her that she had lifted him into a dream world. She had done it!!

It was all Ros could take. She slammed her ass down harder and faster, grinding herself against him with each downward stroke. He thrust himself off the bed and threw his head back while uttering a deep groan. It only heightened her excitement and she jammed down hard one last time, driving him impossible deep. The wave that came upon her was incredibly fast, horrendously powerful.

She suddenly stopped and shuddered, letting him take over with his powerful strokes while she exploded on his shaft like never before. Wave after wave of orgasm came across her as she shook all over. She could feel him pumping hard into her, taking her over and no longer leaving the action up to her.

David cupped her breast and twisted them painfully before exploding within her with an abandoned moan. He bucked forward deep within her and she could feel his semen spurting deep, much deeper than ever before. Not that she had ever quit coming before, but the unexpected magnitude of his orgasm sent her shaking and screaming all over again.

And of course came the obscenities. Nasty, guttural, begging, appreciative. Roslyn didn't hold back, thrilling David and their audience with it all!

If she had physically looked to Glenn for either forgiveness or support what she would have seen was a speechless lump of a man with his come dripping all over his hand. He had come with them!

Never stopping for rest, David rolled her over, carefully bringing them back to the same spot in the bed. He had allowed her to think she was the dominant partner. Now, it was time for him to do the fucking! It began slowly while he gained newfound strength. It took thirty minutes or so but he was back full force.

He bent her legs back to her shoulders and began pounding her unmercifully. As his cock went from baring his head on the upward stroke to slamming into her pelvis on the down, there was no part of her cavity not filled. Her clit was grinding into him as she squirmed under the assault, shoving hard against him each stroke as he slammed down into her.

Ten minutes later, the new explosion she could sense building within him was slow at first, then ferociously hard and frightfully noisy. He pushed himself up from her torso with his hands, his cock still slamming into her, and he came with what she could not describe any way other than a roar. She was right there with him, discharging again with her own noisy, guttural climax. It seemed it wouldn't stop for either of them. Ros never imagined any orgasm could be that long and intense. To Roslyn, the seconds seemed like minutes!

Glenn certainly got his wish. Roslyn Faber felt insatiably nasty right then.

Glenn watched and listened with narrowly closed eyes. His senses were so saturated he couldn't possibly come again. It would take only hours to recover physically but he knew he would never, ever forget what he had just witnessed. After five years of planning, his visions of what would happen had been only a wisp of the real thing. He had badly underestimated Roslyn's reaction to David's pounding cock!

Come was running out of Ros and down her ass, spreading out to her inner thighs. At the end, David had crashed down hard on top of her, totally spent. His mouth found hers and never left it for minutes, long and hot, his tongue and hers becoming one. Even though he had stopped she still was writhing nonstop beneath him. Through all this, she wanted more and would have screwed him all night if they had the time and he the energy.

Instead, she was only able to ride the slowly deflating cock, reviving it slightly one time when he felt her experiencing a tiny orgasm. Then they both finally gave in, exchanging the sex for the warmth of tender after play for a long while.

Finally, totally spent, David slowly got up and for the first time acknowledged Glenn.

"He'll be back soon," he warned softly.

With that he gave her a deep, deep kiss, whispering, "You are awesome. Just totally, absolutely awesome."

"You're the best fuck I've ever had," he said softly.

It would be something that would stick in Roslyn Faber's mind forever.

With that, he quietly left the room. A combination of David's and her juices was seeping out of Ros, running down through her ass and spreading on her inner thighs. Suddenly she allowed Glenn to come back into her mind. Strangely enough, in her present sexually saturated state of mind, her body so unbelievably sexually satisfied, she just couldn't seem to feel sorry about it at the very moment. She knew that would come in time and it did. Within hours.

Right then, she needed to make both herself and that bed clean!

Glenn wasn't stupid. He knew he had to time everything just right. To stay gone too long could have caused questions. To arrive right away seemed a bit much. Plus, he needed time to nurse an incredibly sore, recovering cock.

Thirty minutes seemed about right. To his dismay, during the "cool down" time his thoughts and visions of what just happened did nothing but to revive him again.

He was still supporting a sore, hard cock when he arrived to join a talkative couple on the front porch. They had put their lives back together in order to meet the "outsider."

A little bit of small talk and a few beers closed out the night.

Roslyn dreaded the bed. What was she to do, to say, to a cuckolded husband?

To her relief a wise Glenn closed out the evening with only a quick goodnight kiss. He had no intention of intruding into what was left of his fantasy. Besides, it would have been ridiculous to enter that distorted and cum soaked pussy with his small cock immediately after David had stretched her to the limits.

Surprisingly, David and Glenn both fell sound asleep. The sex driven evening had spent them.

Not Roslyn, though. After a long night of fitful turning in their bed she got up in anticipation of watching the rising sun. She went out on the porch to wait.

Hours had passed since she had given herself to David. Now, she had a very clear mind. It wasn't that the sexual saturation she so recently embellished was turning to remorse. No, not at all. As a matter of fact, she was still full of it, the mental remnants causing a dripping pussy to flood even more. It was just that all of a sudden she could see everything very clearly.

David was a hunk, a sexual monster! He had turned her on like a light switch and it was obvious he could make her or any other woman stay that way. But he had left her a message that she should not ignore.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had."

And she knew that was what he was to her...a great fuck!!

Surprisingly, it dawned on her that at the time that was exactly how she felt. He was the best fuck she had ever had. One of which she had fantasized for years and had fully embraced and enjoyed the evening before. But that was it.

He wasn't her love...Glenn was. He wasn't her life...Glenn and the girls were.

She smiled wryly. He was a great fuck whose time had come and gone. It was over. A one shot sexual escapade on her part.

Then she looked into the rising sun and closed her eyes as she felt the warmth. Try as she may she couldn't quite prevent the return of certain thoughts, certain visions from just hours before.

She hardly noticed when her fingers went under her scant robe, slowly teasing the swollen clit floating on top of a gushing pussy. It was almost a surprise when the orgasm slammed into her undulating body! It was only the first of several as she let the men sleep.

Five hours later, a tearful David slid into his rented car and waved good-bye to the couple standing on the porch in an emotional embrace.

"I'll see you later," he shouted.

And he did.

Eighteen years later.

*

CHAPTER FOUR IS READY FOR PUBLISH. IT BRIEFLY FOLLOWS THE NEXT TWO DECADES WITH THE ELLIOTS AS THEY MOVE TO AMERICA AND THE FABERS AS THEY GROW ALONG WITH THEIR FAMILY. BOTH EXPERIENCE THE UNEXPECTED.