Now!! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't prepared for Bill Richards!!

William had lived next door to them for ages, certainly since a young child. With the five-year age difference between Heather and Bill there had never been any relationship other than a big brother thing. Even at that time Bill was constantly repairing things for "Little" Libby. And repairs were something he could do extremely well.

Spurning any secondary education, he was an excellent mechanic and did very well financially. Unlike the others around him, he paid cash for everything he owned. The fact that he was twenty-five and could pay a huge down payment on a house if he so desired was unusual. That he had the good sense to postpone it and live with his parents was genius. Actually, he would be quite a catch!

All of these things Glenn and Roslyn Faber knew. What they didn't know was that for the second time in their lives they happened upon a man with a very gifted cock.

Heather had known...or least she had heard. Finally, the time was right. Things just happened, neither expected nor planned. At first just little conversations between the two that were no longer aimless prattle. More and more time lingered before they parted each day. A first kiss, then one that lingered, then one that burned, than one that enveloped all senses.

Bill wasn't stupid. He had heard the rumors, had seen Heather's style of dress. If there was an angel living next door it was certainly Libby, not Heather. But he was fixated on her obvious charms, her titillating teasing.

When it happened the first time, when they were together that first time alone in his parent's house, Heather and Bill disappeared as the world previously knew them. Somehow they were both evaporated and came back as one.

This girl could fuck!! Bill was sexually annihilated, dismantled and drained like a used engine. There was nothing left other than what she allowed.

What a cock!! It took a while for Heather to adjust to it but once she did and she was stuffed beyond any preconceived notions, Heather knew it was over. This was the one, the sweet man with the cock she had been waiting for.

When they could both finally walk that day, they went out of the house holding hands and for years would never be far from each other.

So, when Glenn came across a writhing, moaning Heather that afternoon it wasn't the first time she had been stuffed with that cock. Nor the second...nor third. And, as his good luck would have it, there would be many other times that Glenn silently observed Bill's masterful and powerful dominance of his daughter. Or hers over him. It was hard to tell.

Within months they allowed their relationship to become public. Three months after that they announced their engagement. Nobody protested, even when she gave a date so short a large wedding was out of the question. In a small family ceremony Heather took ownership of the cock she so wanted and dedicated herself to it forever.

And she didn't care who knew how much she relished his unfettered sexual assault!

On each and every overnight visit by the two of them the Faber family was provided an audible blow-by-blow account of what was going on in the guest bedroom. Glenn openly accepted it and took every opportunity to catch the action. Roslyn was embarrassed but relieved that it was so mutual and so good for them. Deep down she had to admit the explicit guttural sounds was a bit of a turn on.

But poor old Libby was stunned! They were like rutting animals in there. It was disgusting! And like nothing before, it went straight to her pussy. Their two bedrooms were connected with a shared bathroom and it was common for them to not totally close the door. More than once Libby listened to Heather's appreciative moaning and gave in to the lascivious thoughts forming in her innocent mind, secretly peeking into their den of sex. Even in the dark she could see enough to make her hands shake, to excite her pounding heart.

She would lie in bed later in a rare sexual state of mind as her fingers slowly teased her swollen clit into orgasmic submission. Although it was lewd and upsetting to watch them she knew it would be like that for her some day, riding atop her man until they too collapsed in sexual exhaustion. She knew for a fact it was going to happen because she had been promised by the world that it would if she waited for the right man. Waited until it was her turn, until it was just right.

Until then, she would just make do with her new "secret."

Her secret lasted less than two months.

It was noon on a Wednesday. Glenn had to make a quick trip home to pick up some legal papers he had left on the table. He was confused and surprised to find Libby's little motor scooter leaning against the house. At the time she went to a small school about a kilometer away and that's where she should have been. Even though she had a very long lunch period and could easily ride home for lunch he was concerned.

He was so accustomed to "sneaking" in under these circumstances that he did so again. He didn't know why, it was more reflex than anything.

Moving quietly through the house he ended up in front of Libby's closed door. All seemed silent. Had she come home to take a nap? Was she sick? Just as he was about to knock gently on the door he heard it...a tiny familiar purr he had become accustomed to over the years that was too recognizable to be mistaken. His face turned an immediate red when the blood flushed. Quietly he passed Libby's closed door to find the next one leading to "Heathers" bedroom wide open.

He just knew he was going to sneeze, to break something, to cause attention to himself. To find both the bathroom doors open to each bedroom was incredible!

He stepped, he froze, he stepped again as the hum became louder, much more distinct. He was now in the adjoining bathroom...the small opening in Libby's door all he needed.

Why, of all the erotic scenes he had witnessed in the past, this hit him so hard was beyond him. Maybe it was his own naivety; maybe it shattered all that he perceived of his innocent Libby.

There was his pristine daughter lying on her bed, pillows propped under her body so that her ass was lifted and her legs spread wide. And there in easy view, sliding slowly up and down her thick brown thatched pussy was a huge black vibrator.

Libby's closed eyes and open mouth accompanied her slowly rotating ass. This was her "secret", her embarrassing personal source of erotic pleasure not to be shared with anybody, not even her future husband whoever that may be.

At that exact moment she was visualizing Bill riding Heather, slamming into her the way he did with so little thought of her comfort, just pure lust meant to force Heather to implode with unfettered abandon on his hard cock.

She wanted that for herself. She wanted it very, very badly.

Glenn watched. Libby moaned quietly.

She wasn't quite as innocent as her parents thought. She had been bringing herself off with her fingers for five years and knew the drill, recognized all the signs of an impending orgasm. It was time!

Pressing the vibrating shaft harder against her swollen clit it was less than a minute before she turned her head, her stomach convulsed, and then her head came up off the bed. In a scene that Glenn had watched his women do before, her body shuddered for a few seconds before she stretched her legs out and into the air before her orgasm slammed through her.

"Uh,uh,uh,uh." At first that was all that Glenn thought he would hear.

He was wrong. And was floored!

"A-a-u-u-g-g. I want it! I want it! I want his cock!!"

Like Roslyn, Libby was a talker! Glenn would have never suspected it. For another few seconds he listened as his daughter shook and spewed obscenities.

Then, the careful escape. Unlike being fucked, he knew that Libby would come off her high from the vibrator very fast and become totally aware of her surroundings. He knew full well he had been lucky so far and wasn't going to chance anything.

In his haste it wasn't until he drove away that he was finally aware of how hard his cock was!

After that he made almost daily trips home at lunch, driving by slowly rather than going in. Almost always he saw nothing. However, on those rare lucky occasions that he found her little scooter home the spectacle she presented him never seemed to be the same. Each time her positions changed as she pleasured herself with the toy, at times becoming almost grotesquely distorted. Once he saw her with her legs brought up so high her feet were almost locked behind her head.

Sometimes she turned around on the bed and lay on her back with her legs placed high on the wall behind her bed, her shoulders being the only part of her body in contact with the bed. One of his favorites was when she would stay on her stomach, the vibrator hidden from him as she slowly humped the tantalizing shaft as if it were a cock she was servicing.

He recognized it for exactly what it was...Libby's acting out whatever fantasy she was having at the time.

It was surprising to Glenn how erotically charged the whole thing could be yet he always feared getting caught. From years of experience with Roslyn when she used her vibrators he knew that women could collapse off one of these "vibrator highs" very fast.

Then came Rob Lee

At first it was just a name mentioned over their dinner table, then a double date with Heather around them. Finally, the introduction to her anxious parents.

Wow!! They were pleased. After all these years there stood before them a handsome young man...mannered to the point of being a throwback of times gone by, well educated, and from a well to do family.

And obviously very taken with their innocent daughter. It was almost comical to watch the two as they progressed, the holding of hands as if they were eleven or twelve, their hesitation to give even the lightest of kisses when anybody was around. These kids were in love.

Unlike Heather, when they announced their engagement it was very formal, setting a date and a place far in the future that would allow an elegant wedding in which Rob Lee's family secretly invested heavily. His folks were very down to earth despite their wealth and, in a quiet meeting with Glenn and Roslyn, informed them warmly that they were so thrilled over their son's selection of a wife that they wanted to carry as much of the cost of the wedding that Roslyn would allow.

"Forget the bride's cost, groom's cost thing," they begged. "He's our only son. Let's do this thing up and have some fun!"

And it was the Lee family, not the Faber's, which got the smiling new fiancé's picture in the society part of the newspaper.

Nobody had any idea how distant that picture would travel, how it would change the lives of everybody involved.

Thousands of miles away, a daydreaming David was jolted from his Sunday morning coffee by an excited Sue.

"YO! YO! YO! Look at this!!"

David walked over to the computer and, following Sue's pointing finger, got a huge unexpected rush.

She was looking at the Sydney newspaper they subscribed to and there, in black and white, was a picture of a smiling Libby Faber and the note that Mr. and Mrs. Glenn Faber proudly announced the engagement of their daughter Libby to Mr. Robert A. Lee of Sydney.

It drove right between David's legs. He was staring straight into the same face of innocence he had seen in 1982. Within days thoughts of that innocent face went from just a passing memory to a haunting expectation.

It was the final straw, the unexpected event that seemed to drive all others. Even though David's Grandfather and the cuckolded elderly gentleman that caused their rapid exodus years ago had both passed away years before there had never been any one thing to initiate the final "push" to send the Elliot's back to Australia.

They certainly had the money. Not only could their profitable business be easily sold but also the death of David's Grandfather had resulted in an inheritance that was much more than generous. In short, David and Sue Elliot were wealthy and only needed to work to fill their own ambitious, not to fill an already loaded coffer.

It went quickly. From their first announcement to their disappointed associates to the time they were free of all transactions was six months. During this time they never said a word to anybody down under, deciding instead to make a dramatic appearance before those who might still care. And they weren't too sure any more of whom that would be.

During that six months several things happened. Sue quietly increased her research of the situation in the Sydney area. She had played with it before, toyed with the "what if's" but now it was time to get serious. There were certain parts of her lifestyle she had no desire to abandon. Unfortunately, she knew that any information concerning the gay lifestyle down under would come from established groups. What she was personally after was the tender availability of unsuspecting but willing young wives. And that, she knew, could only be answered in time.

As far as David was concerned, Sue noticed that more and more he spoke of Roslyn. They had never abandoned their openness concerning other partners and, after all these years, she could still get off listening to him give detailed accounts of his conquest over Ros. Sue needed to make a decision.

Before now, it had made no difference. They were all thousands of miles away and Roslyn Faber was about as available to David as a leading movie star. But now it would be different. She would be at an arms length...literally. Over the years David had openly indulged and shared his activities concerning the Faber's to her. She had not come so clean with him.

She made her decision. Took her chances. This was going to be big...very big. She wasn't entirely certain how it would turn out. If it had happened the other way around she would have considered it a huge breach of confidentiality between the two. So, she chose both her timing and her words carefully.

First, a wonderful dinner at their favorite restaurant with a twenty three year old frustrated wife as their guest. Then, slow sex with the three of them resulting in absolute sexual exhaustion before Sue whisked the disappointed guest away in a taxi. Finally, she coaxed him back hard enough so that she could mount him and hold him close.

"David, I've got to tell you something."

Holding her breath and expecting the worse, she let it all out. How she had sent Glenn down to follow them on that first moonlit night in 1982, the many times that David had thought she was holding Glenn spellbound and away from his and Roslyn's sexual activities but she had instead intentionally maneuvered things that allowed him to watch. But mostly, how she had called Glenn that last night at the beach house eighteen years ago to alert him, to give him an excuse to make a quick departure and allow David to take Roslyn.

"Really, David. Do you really think you would have been given that many opportunities, that many chances with her, without him knowing? Think about it! Glenn Faber is going to stand in the shower for forty-five minutes knowing you are waiting for a ride? His work is going to call him late on a Saturday night and pull him from a social function? I mean...really!!!"

"He gets off on watching you with Roslyn, David. He loves to watch you fuck her. He loves watching her reaction to your cock."

"I'm sorry. I should have told you before."

David never spoke during her entire confession.

It took her all of ten minutes to lay it all out...to totally expose her treachery. She was so tense during that time she was void of feeling anything physical even though she was still slowly riding David's cock. What would he say? How would he react to what was basically her hidden unfaithfulness.

When she finally stopped she waited for about ten seconds and gasped.

He was huge inside her, his cock rock hard and slowly driving into her as he gently held her ass in both hands and pulled her down on him. When she quit talking his mouth sought hers.

David Elliot was totally turned on! The thought of Glenn watching while he was eating Roslyn's pussy and ramming his cock deep inside her until she begged loudly for more was a huge visual rush!!

Sue smiled as he slammed harder and harder inside her before spewing his come deep into her pussy. Then he slowed but didn't pull out. She smiled again. She had passed the test. She already knew what was coming next. She had had asked it of him many times after his encounters with Roslyn.

"Tell me more," he softly begged her.

Sue laughed softly. Then for the next two hours she really poured out her guts.

He never got soft.

THE HOMECOMING

Roslyn remembered it as if it was yesterday.

November 2005.

The first time they laid eyes on the Elliot's in almost two decades one word came to Roslyn's mind.

Moo!!

Roslyn felt like a cow!

When David called Glenn from out of nowhere the week before and stunned them with their sudden reappearance she had been nervous. In response to David's invitation to dinner she kept telling herself that the only thing happening here was that they were going to get together with old friends in what should be a joyous occasion.

Deep down she was a wreck. What would they look like...what could she say? Just from the long telephone conversation between David and Glenn it was obvious that the difference in their financial situations had only grown wider in the past two decades.

Glenn raised his eyebrows and glanced at Ros as he and David talked, rubbing his fingers together to indicate money. Later, he told her that the Elliot's were looking at a beach home worth millions. Not home, really...estate! Yet, Glenn acknowledged that David had not "highbrowed" him, acting like a big shot. Rather, he was just another guy looking for a home. For the time being their agent had found them a high dollar apartment in downtown Sydney.

And, of course, the boat. If there was nothing in common between the two old friends it quickly went away when David started telling Glenn about "the boat" he was buying. Without having even seen it Glenn later said, "Boats aren't sixteen meters long. Yachts are sixteen meters long." Ros smiled. She knew Glenn couldn't wait!

But first, the things at hand! The invitation to dinner. It was still almost a year until the wedding but Roslyn had already bought her dress for the wedding rehearsal. Surely she could sneak it on and wear it to this dinner invitation without anybody seeing. After all, the Elliot's were not part of the wedding party. She made Glenn promise not to tell the girls. Otherwise, she was going to have to do some quick and expensive shopping just to sit comfortably in the expensive restaurant to which they were invited.

They arrived. Roslyn looked good. She had always been able to prevent herself from being vain about her appearance but to be a forty seven year old with a married child she knew she looked damned good. Not only did bathing suits not faze her in the least but also in the past few years she had been known to become brazen enough to wear a thong in private ever now and then.

But when she saw Sue her mouth dropped even further than Glenn's. What a knockout! Sue was already getting a huge amount of looks from the others in the crowd and Ros was sure they would never have guessed that, like her, Sue Elliot was pushing fifty.

While still trying to feel good for Sue, Ros was crushed. She had wanted to look good for David. There! It was out. It was a "new" first impression and she had failed. Miserably.

David was dressed in a sports coat that looked as expensive as Sue's body. Had Roslyn been able to unbutton that coat, to sweep aside all layers of protection, she would have felt differently about how she looked.