Now!! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David Elliot was as hard as a rock! When he first laid eyes on Roslyn she was standing away from Glenn. He didn't immediately recognize her. It was when Glenn appeared at her side that he recognized Glenn and then realized it was she. He was blown away!

Never, ever in his wildest erotic thoughts would he imagine she would look this good! Expecting a middle aged mother of two with a declining appearance and a few too many pounds he was floored with this extremely attractive, well-maintained lady. It wasn't as if she were the same as the twenty-three year old that submitted passionately to him that moonlit night twenty-five years before but, giving Sue her due, this sexy woman held her own in any room!

They held each other; they rejoiced...they felt each other out. There were surprises. The Faber's were taken aback that Sue Elliot had become such a soft spoken and apparently very gentle soul. If you were to guess she had money you'd have to see it in her dress or home or something. She certainly didn't put on any airs. And she certainly didn't act "beautiful." She was thrilled to receive the hand delivered invitation to Libby's wedding.

"We'll be there," she exclaimed immediately. "R.S.V.P. us right now for two! I can't wait. My goodness...little Libby."

After talking for a couple of hours Sue made them each feel as if they had the most important jobs in Australia. She had that knack.

And David. Well, he was the David of old. Easy going, talkative, very quick to compliment.

He looked at Glenn wickedly and declared, "I'll not hide it, old buddy. I'm absolutely drooling over your wife!"

Glenn chortled. He loved it; especially from a guy who's wife looked like a model.

And then to Roslyn when they were in a moment of privacy.

"Roslyn, you are absolutely beautiful. I know Glenn is proud of you. I'll bet your daughters are just envious as hell!!"

There was no reason for Roslyn to react as she did. He was just being nice, wasn't he? Then why did she covet the words so? And worse still, why was his words effecting her as they were...her pussy contracting and releasing as if it was trying to pick up his charming comments like a vacuum cleaner.

And my-y-y-y G-o-o-d-d-d-d, the man was beautiful!!

Like Sue, he looked a good ten years younger than his age and stood out among the others around them as if a new Mercedes in a used car parking lot. All the feelings about him she thought she had lost, had hoped she had erased...they all came back in a flood.

The food was great...the company charming. But as they departed with concrete plans to meet again the following weekend the biggest thing on Roslyn Faber's mind wasn't about Glenn or the Elliot's.

Her most immediate concern was whether or not the flood coming from between her legs could be seen or would ruin her new dress!

The next Saturday they got the tour!! As it unfolded it finally dawned on the Faber's just exactly where David and Sue stood in life. The huge home overlooking the shore was so far out of the Faber's reach that it was almost beyond imagination. It was gorgeous. But it didn't end there.

"Let's go for a walk," David suggested. Both he and Sue had insisted everybody be casual and they were. Roslyn couldn't help but think that, even in jeans and a sweatshirt, Sue Elliot still looked like a model.

They walked for about four hundred meters and David casually said, "What do you think?"

"What?" Glenn and Ros looked around.

It took them a few seconds before Glenn finally said very quietly, "You've got to be kidding me."

There was a little pier there. There were boats against the pier. And then there was "the one".

It wasn't against the pier. It couldn't be, not at that size.

David laughed. Sue Laughed. Ros and Glenn couldn't laugh...their mouth was hanging open.

"Come on," David invited. They walked to the end of the pier and he waved at a man on the craft. Within minutes a smaller boat pulled up to take them out.

"I won't keep it here. It's going to be moored about a kilometer down." David advised.

"Who are the men on board?" Ros knew nothing of such things.

"They work for the broker. They're real good but as soon as it's all sealed and done they're out of here."

Then he looked at Glenn and smiled.

"I wrote the check so I have to be Captain. Sure could use a first mate that knows something about boats." He punched Glenn playfully against the shoulder.

Glenn thought he would pass out.

So did Ros once they toured the vessel. My goodness, it was lavish.

Finally, an astonished Glenn turned and said, "Why in the world did you take an apartment? You could easily live here."

Sue cut in.

"No way!" she said quickly. "I want something besides water under me most of the time."

Roslyn nodded. She was with Sue!!

As they were walking back there became some separation between Glenn, Sue and the two of them. David decided to make his move.

"What did you think of the boat?" He asked casually.

"It's beautiful," Ros said.

"Like you," he offered with a smile. "You'd look great on that deck in a bikini." He wasn't laughing.

Ros smiled and turned red. What was she to say?

"We'll see," she said softly.

Why oh why did he have a way of saying things that went straight to her pussy? Then she glanced down at him before blushing and quickly turning away. Too late! He had caught her looking and she knew it.

David was rock hard, that shaft she had envisioned so many times over the past twenty-five years very clearly present under the loose jeans.

David didn't miss it. He didn't say anything but he was certainly thinking it.

"I'm going to fuck you, Roslyn Faber. And not next year."

Months before David had already made another major decision. As much as he enjoyed the vision, the game, of Glenn watching him take the bride he decided he would no longer play that game. This time he would always strike fast and without notice. Although he was happy to see Glenn again and had every intention of having him close in his life, letting him be a "hidden" part of a threesome wasn't going to be.

That afternoon Roslyn wasn't the only one who had picked up on David's erotic state of mind. Once they dropped the Faber's off Sue looked at him sideways and spoke.

"When?" She said softly.

She already knew it wasn't a matter of 'if." Just because she was in Australia she hadn't lost her knack for judging other women, being able to single out one who was looking.

And Roslyn Faber was definitely looking! It was kind of humorous in a way. After all these years Roslyn was as hot for David as he was for her.

"Soon," he said quietly. "Soon."

*

CHAPTER FIVE IS READY FOR PUBLISH. WHILE GLENN FALLS HEAD OVER HEELS WITH THE YACHT HIS WIFE DOES THE SAME WITH HIS FRIEND. MEANWHILE, DAVID REALIZES A NEW TARGET OF DESIRE. HE NEEDS ROSLYN TO BE PART OF HIS SCHEME. BUT WILL SHE?