Now!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That her appearances were nothing more than a ruse to distract Glenn from his wife's activities was never discovered.

David paid great attention to Ros, delicate details including secluded impromptu seductive meals and lavish sexy gifts she was not allowed to refuse. Most of all, though, he provided that never tiring, seemingly never flaccid rampaging cock to which Roslyn Faber became immediately addicted.

For the first five years of her marriage she had thought of that cock almost daily before getting a full taste of him in the cottage that one night in 1987. For the next eighteen years after that it had been nothing more than an erotic daydream...a memory that allowed her to bring herself off with only a few touches of her fingers.

But now it was different. Now, almost once a week, it was a wonderful albeit forbidden reality. Even then, every time they were finished she promised herself it was over. Never again would she allow it. That promise was as good as her next shower. That's about how long it took her to start thinking about him again.

A woman that satisfied, that dedicated to a cock, would never notice the little changes at first. Never pick up on it when, after a few months, more and more often David would forego a secluded rendezvous with her to instead meet in public around their crowd with no sex. And even though he spoke of Heather often, she didn't realize for a while how often and how detailed his thoughts were of Libby.

It wasn't that David didn't appreciate Heather. In fact he found her lush body to be, purely from a sexual standpoint, much more sexy than Libby. And like Glenn, his generous invitations to Heather and Bill to spend the night at first their apartment and then their house always provided sexual sideshows.

David and Sue never missed a chance to watch them secretly and their unabated sexual noise was a turn on to both. He knew that Sue wistfully wished she could be a part of that but she wisely declared them off limits. Heather and her man were happy, sexually satisfied people and Sue drew the line between intervening and interfering.

But Libby was different. What little David couldn't surmise about her virginity and innocence Roslyn volunteered to him during the moments of quiet the two shared. It was Libby's innocence that attracted David. It was the admission by Roslyn that she wished Libby would open up, to be taken by somebody other than just her perspective husband, which got his attention.

If Roslyn wanted Libby to share her charms with somebody other than Robert Lee, David felt he was certainly the man. It was a matter of when and how. After all, she was soon going to be a blushing bride and certainly all then would be lost. Libby would be a project, he knew. A "maybe" at best and erotic tantalizing thoughts at the least.

Concerning Libby, at first he viewed Roslyn as just somebody to fuel those erotic flames by sharing her deep concerns about Libby's lack of sexual experiences. Within a couple of months, though, as his and Roslyn's arrangement started to lose some of it's luster, he started looking at "Mom" as a possible comrade in his new endeavor. Maybe, just maybe, in the near future Roslyn would be the key to Libby. Not much chance there but just...maybe.

David wasn't a fool. This arena was not new to him. He may look much younger than he was but his birth certificate would show him to be fifty-one. Libby Faber had just passed twenty-two. He was more than twice her age even though he was fortunate enough to be able to mask at least some of those years. However, that still left him older. There needed to be an equalizer and he knew exactly what it was. He had played that trump card for years.

Money!

People who think that wealth has nothing to do with sexual attraction are certainly not wealthy. When it comes to sex money talks and it talks real loud. Young, vibrant beautiful women are very quick to ignore shortcomings in wealthy men. This includes age, appearance, manners and a hoard of other disconcerting attributes.

In the case of David and Libby, it was all age. Libby quickly thought he hung the moon. "Uncle" David not only teased her and spoiled her like an only child but he left a definite, indelible impression. In short, Libby not only regarded him just as a friend but a very attractive one indeed. She smiled at the difference between David and her own Dad, how such great friends who were the same age could be so different. Oh, she'd take Glenn as her Dad anytime over any man in the world but David was so different.

So gentle, so kind, so suave...so rich! She might not have faced it head on and admitted it to herself but it was impossible not to acknowledge how attractive that wealth was. To an innocent twenty-two year old, that kind of wealth was downright sexy!

Between the boat and the new house there were ample times for David to have Libby either totally alone or when only Sue was in the vicinity. Maybe it was the luxury more than anything else but when David touched her in a way that was a little more than casual Libby couldn't ignore the little sexual tingle she felt. When his fingers rubbed her neck and shoulders in a way that was more than just a friendly massage. When his fingertips brushed lightly against the side of her breasts and went much lower on her back than a twenty-two year old might expect from a mature family friend.

David timed everything carefully. This was a fragile, unlikely situation with little likelihood of success. What were disconcerting little electric caresses to Libby were tantalizing challenges to the older man.

Libby's wedding day was approaching fast. They were now counting in weeks rather than months. And approaching as fast as the vows were Libby's thoughts of the nuptial bed that went with it.

It confused Libby but she had to ruefully admit that, whether she wanted to or not, she was responding to a man's stimulating touch that was other than her perspective groom. Without Libby knowing it, she was tiptoeing into the realm of her sexuality that was her Mother's worse nightmare.

But Roslyn became well aware of it.

Over a period of time David very slowly, very carefully began to withhold the hard charging sex for which Ros had quickly become totally addicted. Where there had once been a devastating cock almost on a weekly basis there was now often only tantalizing foreplay without sex that was even more devastating to Ros than having no access to him at all.

Each time she would rendezvous with him she anticipated a hard cock that would make her soar into oblivion. But more and more often she instead walked away with a silent whimper after he had coaxed her into a sexual frenzy only to leave her hanging in frustration. He primed her carefully, taking Sue's advice concerning signs of Roslyn's submission that would be without boundaries.

Even though it came as no surprise to Sue it amazed David how quickly it happened. After withholding his cock from her most of the time for just a month or so Ros started taking little chances that were extremely out of character for her. Little things at first like the subtle touching of hands when they were around people. Then the occasional brushing of his hard cock through his pants when she thought nobody was looking...an open invitation that he reluctantly never accepted.

Eventually, she was about to the point of pleading. She felt like a sexual slave that was never required to perform. When it hit that point Sue mentally nodded. Roslyn Faber was ready.

The next time they were together David filled her to capacity, slowly sliding in and out of her and listening to her continuous moans and appreciative babbling. Waiting until he knew her first orgasm was imminent he slowed down, teasing her with slow short strokes that kept her at the very pinnacle of pleasure yet not quite allowing her to release.

It was during this sexual high that, for the first time, he clearly brought Libby into their sexual life.

"Have you been watching Libby around me lately?" he softly whispered in here ear.

"Huh?" came the surprised and muted response. Why was he talking about Libby at the moment she was about to explode in orgasm?

"Just wondering. You know, I've been teasing her a little and she doesn't exactly push me away."

Before he allowed her to respond David suddenly gave her ten or fifteen hard, fast strokes that drove deep inside her begging walls.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!..." Ros grunted with every shove. He had driven her to the edge of eruption again and she could feel her stomach muscles begin to convulse.

When she grasped him tightly it was the signal for David to back off with the strokes. Immediately he pulled almost all the way out and slowly moved his head around the very lips of her vulva. The sudden departure from deep inside her was obviously frustrating.

"N-o-o-o-o-o-o," Ros moaned with disappointment. She had been so close, had already felt the very first signs of what she knew would be heaven.

"She lets me play with her nipples sometimes," he whispered with a husky voice. It was a lie but Ros wouldn't know. And he knew she sure as hell wasn't going to ask Libby.

There was a definite little body jerk from Ros after he planted the little thought. David decided why not press a little?

"They get real hard, real long when I roll them in my fingers."

"No-o-o, you're just teasing me," Ros slowly replied. She was trying her best to grasp the possibility, to imagine her innocent Libby responding to him like that. David pushed deep inside her again and used his cock to control her thoughts, her reactions to his suggestive statements.

"M-m-m-m-m-m," she mewed. She quickly forgot about Libby in lieu of his deep strokes.

David wasn't going to let her forget. He pulled all the way out and used his head to rub her sensitive clit before crashing back in again, driving all the way to the hilt.

"I think she'll let me take her." David stated it bluntly.

What was he saying? From where were these crass words, this suggestive vulgarity coming all of a sudden?

"What do you think, Roslyn? You said she needed some strange cock." He made sure her reply would be tempered with the long, hard strokes he suddenly gave that made her wail.

"Hum?" He wanted to keep her focused as well as he could. He got his wish.

"O-o-o-o-h-h-h-h, I don't kno-o-o-ow," she drug out her answer just as her impending eruption was being drug out within her. Daughter or not, at that very moment Libby was not the most important thing to her. His cock was. If his teasing her about Libby was the key to her release she resigned herself to it.

She didn't know that her resignation would be very long lasting, something she would have to deal with later.

David did and it was enough for him. Over the next five minutes he teased Ros relentlessly, alternating his strokes in exact concert with detailed lascivious suggestions concerning Libby. His lies concerning how far he had already advanced with Libby were punctuated with powerful strokes at exactly the prescribed moment to get the hopeful response from her. His goal...an initial submission from Roslyn. One that hopefully would lead her to move off the inevitable "No" to a more manageable "Maybe."

Sue had taught him in no uncertain terms that when dealing with a sexually saturated woman "maybe" is nothing more than the leading edge of "yes."

He had no intention of leaving Roslyn that day without hearing words of encouragement.

His pounding began, this time to never waiver. It was time to take her over the top.

"Do you think Libby would love this," he suggested to a writhing Roslyn who by then was out of control with her approaching release.

"Y-e-e-e-s-s-s-s, yes-yes-yes," Roslyn knew she was responding verbally but couldn't control the content. Visions of her daughter in the throes of orgasm with David flashed through her mind but all she was really concerned with at the time was her body that was starting to quiver with orgasm, one that had been denied to her for so long.

"Do you think Libby will come like this?"

Roslyn was confused, her brain trying to absorb the ravaging sensations and yet deny his lewd suggestions at the same time. Her exploding body won out over her misgivings.

"Ye-e-s-s, ye-e-e-s-s, o-o-o-h m-y-y-y-y God, yes! She'd love it!"

There. It was out. Later, she would remember she said it but David heard it right then.

For the next two hours she was rewarded for her verbal gift...her initial submission to the idea of Libby not just getting some strange cock but getting David's cock.

Hours later she cried. How could she have done that?

Three days later, after David's head had been between her legs for twenty minutes, she whimpered again her approval of his lewd and extremely descriptive intentions with her daughter.

After that, it never changed. How much cock Roslyn got was directly related to her vocal submissions concerning Libby.

In reality, they both knew it wasn't going to happen. In Roslyn's tortured mind it was no more than an erotic game he was playing with her and, bluntly speaking, the nasty, uncalled lewd suggestions from him concerning Libby were starting to be a bit of a turn on for her. She correctly assumed that all the descriptions of the little sexual things he and Libby had done together were fantasies, made up to either inspire or tease her. It was starting to work.

It stayed that way until the first Saturday of October. The wedding was only two weeks away. Roslyn was being tortured with another mentally hostage coupling with David, punctuated with her visions of David's body slowly posturing over a quivering Libby. When he left her hanging again without orgasm Roslyn finally got the nerve, had taken all she could of the punishment of David withholding his cock unless she flamed permissive thoughts of Libby, and she approached him about it.

It was then that an astonished Roslyn Faber realized for the first time that David Elliot was not just playing an erotic game with her concerning Libby. He not only fully expected to have Libby, married or not, but he also expected Roslyn to be at least an approving party if not part of the solution.

"You expect me to help set you up with Libby? My virgin daughter getting married in two weeks?"

Her mouth was open with disbelief. The very idea! How cheeky, not to mention how disrespectful of her family. Did he think his money and his cock could buy him such entitlements? How dare he! She failed to ruefully admit that it was David's cock, not his money, speaking volumes.

And, uh, actually, Roslyn. Maybe you should have paid more attention to what was going on around you. Your husband was!

Glenn wasn't going to make a big deal of it but he had, over the past six or seven months, detected a very obvious relationship forming between David and Libby. He was totally unaware of David's stated intentions, of course, but even to a casual observer it was obvious that Libby had fallen under the spell of the Elliot money and charm. It wasn't lost on him that, in Rob's absence, Libby wore unusually provocative clothing in David's presence that was not in her nature.

Glenn's way of ignoring it was that Libby seemed to be as smitten with Sue as she was with David. In short, Glenn decided that Libby just really, really liked the Elliot's and that was that. He shrugged. They were old friends and if a girl was to have a little crush on an older man why not a multi millionaire? What the heck!! Not only was she not a kid but also she was going to be married in weeks.

Glenn smiled. What a racket! Libby would be getting all that cock from Rob and be the target of both men's affection...and rewards. After all, Rob's family was anything but broke. She had it made!

Glenn had no idea that a good deal of the provocative apparel Libby wore was selected and purchased by Sue and presented as a gift.

"My God, Libby. Show that body a little! You're only young once!" Sue encouraged. Libby wasn't as confident as Sue about her new risqué style of dress but didn't turn it down, either. Even as she brushed aside the erotically charged comments that both Rob and David made concerning her new wardrobe deep inside she couldn't help but tingle with the new attention.

Roslyn wasn't tingling inside with her new predicament! She was torn apart, totally disgusted with David's blatant suggestion while at the same time sexually devastated from his absence. She tried her best to use Glenn as a surrogate but, just as in years past, the love was warm and tender but not very fulfilling or exciting. Before, she always had to grin and bare it...there was nothing she could do about any of it. But now she knew all she had to do was approve of David's ridiculous erotic notions concerning Libby...to ignore that she was being asked to help rather than just not interfering.

Although she found the whole thing deplorable, there were definite times of weakness when she at least pondered the possibilities before chastising herself for such despicable notions. Maybe if he were just asking her to turn her head rather than being active!

Thank goodness for the wedding!! At least she had something to soak up her attention. And did it ever do that!

As down to earth as the Faber's were, as strapped for cash, the event was lavish to say the very least. Every time she turned around it seemed that Rob's mother or Sue had added a little something special, always expensive, always at their own expense, and never coordinated.

"A gift for our sweet Libby," they always confided in her after it was already done. They wanted to help and were so sweet about it that Roslyn could never seem to say, "no."

Sue and David were particularly lavish with their gifts.

"We'll never see a wedding in our family," they said with a rueful smile.

Of coarse, Libby reveled in it all. That the Elliot's surprised her with little things was both acceptable and greatly appreciated. In a carefully determined pace the personal gifts from the Elliot's became more and more sexual, graduating until she was red faced in her acceptance of lingerie that easily crossed into the category of "raunchy."

Her face was red with more than just appreciation, really. More and more these little "gift giving" ceremonies were in the sole presence of David and it was accompanied with some casual touches, subtle caresses that Libby didn't miss. Most of the time she shrugged it off. After all, he was as old as her father.

But there were a few things she couldn't ignore. More and more often instead of just slightly brushing her breasts his fingers instead lingered, and the times he slowly slid his hand up her shorts to briefly caress the lower cheeks of her ass...she couldn't ignore. No, it wasn't just a matter of not being able to ignore. There was also the matter of the little tingle of excitement David's forbidden touches seemed to evoke from her tantalized and now highly anticipating body.

But she certainly stopped short of "trying on the outfit for him" as he often playfully suggested. Yet, through all of it, it had all become sort of fun for Libby, especially just before her marriage. It was if both Rob and David were priming her for her special night. It took her over twenty-two years to second guess herself but the two weeks just before the wedding for the very first time she seriously started to wonder...what if?

The question would not be answered. The wonderful occasion came and went in what eventually became a whirlwind week. Ros didn't know who was most anxious for it to be over...she or the new couple.

They appeared to be very happy, all tied up with the special occasion as newlyweds should be. Roslyn was so happy for Libby. When their honeymoon was over it was obvious that finally her waiting, her patience, had paid off. Libby was a satisfied, happy bride.