Now!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roslyn was not. As much as she decided to avoid David it was just impossible. Their lives were too closely entangled. And deep down it was becoming more and more apparent that she couldn't mentally shake him. It was a hard pill to swallow but she acknowledged that it wasn't so much him as it was she. It was obvious to both Roslyn and the Elliot's that she wanted him much more than he wanted her.

David took advantage of the obvious mismatch. Every chance meeting he teased and tantalized, firing up her libido like a coal furnace only to shut the damper and allow her only the ambers and smoke rather than the fire she so badly wanted.

She wanted him. She wanted him badly. Thank God Christmas would give her something to think about besides the cock she wasn't getting. But even then every time they were together for even a moment he would tease her relentlessly with his fingers and mouth only to leave her hanging before leaving her a subtle but erotic notion about Libby. Yes, she soon realized that Libby's new marriage did not quell David's lust. Not in the least! She found it disgusting.

But for Roslyn the straw that broke the camel's back was the secret gift David gave her for Christmas. Carefully wrapped in an expensive gift box was a beautifully engraved card with nothing but a telephone number on it. When Ros saw it she looked at him as if to say, "What the hell is this?"

"That's a private number. Nobody else has it. Only you and I. It's our Libby Lee hot line."

She was appalled. How disgusting, how despicable! That son of a bitch!!

But that wasn't all she got from David for Yule that afternoon. With her still grasping that number in her left hand, he literally tipped her over on her back on her kitchen table and for the next half hour gave her a Christmas fucking that she would certainly remember...one that she had been without for months.

It was a message. Roslyn understood that. A promise from David Elliot to Roslyn Faber.

Play along with me and I'll let you play with me.

She put the number in her purse. She knew she would never use it but she needed a reminder of how wrong things could go.

At least things were wonderful with her children. Heather and Bill, Libby and Rob.

And that was Roslyn's state of life when her new bride daughter sat across from their kitchen table and stunned her in January 2007.

It was those events of months before, years before, which led an emotionally saturated wife, Mother and lover to relent and pick up a phone to whisper that one ominous word.

"Now."

CHAPTER SIX IS READY FOR PUBLISH.

LIBBY!!!