All Comments on 'Now!! Ch. 06'

by alisonaware

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Disappointing to read about supposedly intelligent people

who continue in ignorance today. Where was the mutual sharing and communication from before a wedding and the unrealistic expectations? It's similar to other LW authors using drinking and drunkenness as easy excuses for unfaithfulness or abuse between a couple. Stupidity hurts.

PattyMariePattyMarieover 13 years ago
Erotica is what this site is all about.

Erotica is what this site is all about and this was one erotic story. If we're looking for reality... OK, not so realistic, but great stuff. The question is which character did the reader identify with? I could identify with a couple. Great work Keep writing.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
if you could see where this couple is coming from

I fear for your marriage, you better tell you husband before he is raising another man's child unless of course that's what he wants.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Unclean

Why does this story make me feel unclean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

I read plenty in my everyday life. With each item I choose to take on there is a gratification even if it is negative reinforcement. Your story was wonderful in the most positive of ways. I enjoy adult literature for mental stimulation. Thanks for putting this together for us.

11-2015

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only one comment:

David needs to die, and the more painfully the better.

The man's a fucking predator.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

The writing was great - 5. The story itself was horrible -1. This is a story of 2 predators - Elliot and Sue. These are the type demons I would fear the most - devils in sheep's clothing. And Roslyn never teaching her husband how to satisfy her is truly sad. Not sure where Libby will wind up. Not much to say about willing cuckold and voyeur Glenn. Would be interesting if some other authors took up the mantle to continue the story. Lots of directions it could take.

Too bad this author disappeared after writing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous