Now I Enjoy Working Late

Story Info
Happiness is working late if you call this working.
4.5k words
4.1
34.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently got a new job, a better paying job and one that I enjoy doing, along with the extra activities during overtime.

Being at a dead end job, I started to send out my resume to many of the smaller companies as the larger ones were not always the best for advancement. I sent out about twenty five every week for a month. I got a few calls and interviews but they seemed to lack something. I felt I was wasting all my talents by doing and not getting the credit I deserved. My writing was excellent and I always made someone else come out smelling good.

Then on Friday night after a day of being put on an assignment that was beneath me and making me feel that I was getting the scraps, while others were getting the meaty bones. I had just missed their call according to my answering machine so I still had time to respond that night. I couldn't dial the number fast enough. I had all my paperwork laid out on my desk so I was prepared already.

Mr. Moore picked up the phone right away and was so happy that I called back so promptly. He mentioned about calling my cell but didn't know if I was still at work which was very thoughtful of him to think of that. He said that he read over my paperwork, read the selections that I have written in the past and was very impressed with my style and how detailed and in depth I get with my stories and the people and items I am writing about. He asked if I would be able to come in on Monday to do the face to face interview because I was probably going out tonight and it was last minute. I wasn't going out until tomorrow with the girls so I asked if I would still be able to meet with him tonight without putting him out with his plans. He was pleased and told me to come in at 8 as he was working late as he does 5 days a week and sometimes carries over until Saturday with a rare Sunday too. I told him I would be there and he gave me the directions and I was jumping up and down.

He sounded like a nice older man and seemed to be eager to see me so I think that even if I did have plans, I would have either went late or just asked for a rain check from the girls. I wanted to shower and put on one of my new outfits I bought for interviewing. Decided to wear the purple and mauve skirt and jacket with my gray shoes and matching (of course) handbag. I had a fresh haircut and touch up on my hair and highlights along with a manicure and pedicure that was only two days old and felt as if I could take on the world. My friends all told me that those colors always brought out my white freckled skin and strawberry blond hair and green/blue/gray eyes. Getting in the shower I was trying to imagine what Mr. Moore looked like and what kind of man/boss he would be to work for. I started to shave all the places that I did that morning but want to be completely fresh and relaxing look my best. I had very good vibes about this job and held back from telling anyone about tonight's interview until I went on it and I would see what kind feel I get after doing so.

The interview was at 8 but it was a twenty minute ride without traffic and so I wanted to give myself plenty of time knowing that Friday nights the highway got a little congested with people going out.

I actually made good time and got there in about 15 minutes which allowed me to get myself together, get all my paperwork in order, even though he did have it and brought along a few extras of more recent works I have done. It was a large building but was a very small company with about 25 employees Mr. Moore told me. I found the restroom in the lobby so I dashed in to fix up anything that may have come undone and make my way to the fifth floor to his office suite.

There were only two offices on that floor; Mr. Moore's office and another that did not house a nameplate. It appeared to be a little smaller than his but in comparison to some of the other offices I have worked in and have seen on other interviews with larger companies, this was large.

I gently but firmly knock on his door. I saw the doorknob turn and the door slowly opened and there stood this very tall, very good looking and well dressed black man. He was in tan slacks, a tan and white striped shirt without a necktie and a white blazer. He looked hot with a little sweat around his forehead and brow and a cleanly shaved head with a fine-lined beard. He greeted me with a firm but gentle handshake and I could feel myself tremble as he asked me to have a seat at the table that was caddy-corner from his large desk. Diplomas, certificates and awards covered his was with a picture of himself a bit younger with a older man and woman, a picture of himself of more recent and few scattered pictures of what might be the staff of the company.

After the initial nerves settled down, I was very relaxed and comfortable as he described what my position would be and my functions and responsibilities would be and all my work goes directly to him and it would also mean some longer hours if needed as he has with compensation in my pay check and time off whenever I needed to take a break. There would also be road trips and also business trips that I would accompany him on and seminars to attend with him and on his behalf. I was never given those responsibilities on any job I had before and it seemed to be overwhelming but challenging at the same time.

I gave him some of my most recent works and he was very impressed and even commented that I had a great flair for getting the real story and not just touching the surface. We took a short break when he offered me something to drink like lemonade, iced tea, water, milk, coffee, the works including an a mixed drink or a beer. I took the water as I didn't want to have a drink and make myself look bad.

We kicked back and I had my water and he had a mineral water and we talked about the day and how the week was going and plans for the weekend etc.. He said that he was offering $ XXX,000 plus all expenses on the trips paid for by the company. Working late would if time allowed and if available for a dinner out that night or for another night that was chosen. He increased the salary another $ 20,000 a year because of all my experience and asked me if I would be interested in working for the company and closely with him. I held back my excitement to a minimum so I wouldn't appear desperate but I accepted his offer. He asked if one month's notice at my present company would be sufficient and I said it would. I would give them two weeks and take the following two getting new clothes and preparing myself for a job I know I'm going to be excited to begin and it already appeared to me that I would enjoy. Travel was always something I liked and doing it for my job would be thrilling. I accepted.

Mr. Moore, he did ask me to call him Samual or SJ as he is known in the office, was happy that I accepted. I was gathering all my paperwork as he asked if I wouldn't mind waiting until he got himself together to leave for the day. He wasn't working Saturday or Sunday this week and was going away for a few days. He asked for any personal information I could furnish him ahead of my first day like my driver's license, social security card, asked me to fill out my payroll paperwork and I wouldn't have to be bothered with it my first day. He said that they were in the process of making the empty office and his office into one office so his assistant and he would be closer. My name would be on the door when I got there next month I thought and I was all excited.

He picked up his briefcase and opened it and gave me a brochure to pick one out for myself that he will have my initials placed on it and at my desk upon my arrival also. I am so eager to get myself here that I can't wait to hand in my notice on Monday morning. He walked over to a maroon and gray BMW and placed his briefcase in it and walked me to my car. I thanked him for the offering me the position and to enjoy his much deserved time off. He told me to enjoy my night out with the girls and said that he would like to join us on one of our nights and I said it would be great. He again took my hand and wished me a great weekend and a safe one and I wished him the same.

I watched as he entered his car and I was gasping for air. I had to stop looking at him as a prospective man in my life and realize that he was my boss and employer. I did catch him looking at me in a way; he seemed to have had his eyes locked on my breasts at one time. They are 42D's so I guess it's hard to miss my twins as I referred to them. I was only 5'3" and I wore them quite well. But I'm sure I must have just thought that as I heard and listened to all he had to say to me and I still found the time to drool inside over his charms and good looks.

I turned on the cell and began the calls to family and friends and was working out in my head my letter to my what will so to be former employer. I had vacation, sick and personal day pay coming to me that I have been accumulating for quite sometime so I will have myself a nice chunk of money to start my quest for new clothes and to put some money in my account.

Already my friends were talking about celebrating the next night and I was home relaxing with a wine cooler in one hand and my house and cell ringing off the walls. I did get a call on my cell about 10 and it was from SJ - I liked calling him that. It felt comfortable as Samuel seemed so formal and stuffy but I would use when it was appropriate and even Mr. Moore. He told me that he was glad that I accepted the job and asked if he could meet me before I started for dinner and I accepted. I figured he wanted to go over so of the finer details of the job with me or just get my feet wet to what was happening and what I would be walking into when I got there. We talked for several more minutes and then he was off to the airport for a red eye flight to the Bahamas. Boy I wish I was going too.

The entire night I tossed and turned and thought of nothing else but SJ. I even started to fantasize about him being all over me and having him enter my shaved white pussy with his huge black cock and matching balls slapping against my white ass. I started to finger myself and then play with my pussy and then I even came a little. I got out my vibrator that my one girlfriend got me as a joke. It was a huge black cock and balls and on my lonely nights it would be my date.

It was a lazy Saturday early in the day as my laundry was done, food shopping done, cleaned my condo the other night so I was as caught up as I could be. I put my coffee up and decided to maybe do some shopping and treat myself to a nice lunch as I would prepare for my night out with the girls.

I was having my lunch and was thinking about not telling the girls about SJ and how I was feeling about him. They all know their girlfriend and when she has something brewing. They also know that I have always had an attraction to black men. I never dated one but my eyes always wonder in that direction. Right now I wasn't seeing anyone. I go out once in a while but nothing on the serious side. I never was serious with anyone as I always seem to put my life on hold in that department and I honestly don't know why. Maybe I'm looking for Mr. Right or maybe just looking, beats me.

When I picked up my cell to make a call, I realized that I had SJ's cell number from last evening on my phone so I saved him as a contact and also entered the work number, fax number, etc. to my phone. I then started to drift to the Bahamas and wonder what he was doing right now. Maybe he was on the beach and he is quite a good looking guy. Probably had women flocked all around him or maybe he was just chilling out. He seems to work hard at his job and deserved a little time away from work. Thoughts of being on the beach there with him, holding hands and walking along the shore, stopping to kiss and then making love on the beach. Why couldn't I get him off my mind I thought.

I got into the shower and thought of SJ and I taking a shower together and touching each other in those special spots and sucking his huge black cock and him fucking me hard and wild in the shower. Then him throwing me down on the bed, spreading my legs and eating out my pussy as my cum dripped down his face. He entered my pussed hard and forceful and I enjoyed every thrust. He turned me until I was on all fours and he fucked me doggy style and then with one swift thrust he entered my white ass with his black cock and then slowly exited to only enter again and again until he had to come. He then turned me over and fucked my face and tits with his cum until I was covered. I woke up to reality to find my freshly washed and cleaned sheets soaked with my juices.

I didn't have to pick anyone up tonight and I was being picked up. We take turns driving. I found a black and white outfit that I bought a few weeks ago and I decided to wear it in honor of SJ and myself. I tossed around the idea about telling them about him all day and decided to tell them. It would give me a chance to think about him even more. While I was waiting for my ride, I had thoughts of calling SJ's cell but decided it wasn't a good idea; not yet anyway.

The girls and I ordered our first round of drinks and our usually snacks and they toasted me and wished me the best in my new job. I told them all about it and about SJ. They knew right away that I was taken by him and told me to be careful. I honestly didn't know if he had a girl friend or he was married as we never discussed spouses, partners, etc.. I guess we will find that out soon enough. Our night was a lot of fun and laughs and they even teased me about introducing myself to the two black men that entered while we were there.

Another night of tossing and turning and I know part of it had to do giving my notice on Monday and part of it was fixed on SJ and what he was doing in the Bahamas. I stared at his cell number and wanted to call but didn't think he would appreciate me calling especially that I don't even work there yet and what would we talk about. I'm sure we could think of things but it would be a little awkward.

Sunday I decided last minute to have get together of all the girls and guys - called them bright and early and told them to come about three. I ran to the store to get the chicken, ribs, hot dogs, hamburgers, salad fixings, the beer, wine, soda, etc. and start putting it all together. I had a lot of help as a few of the guys and girls came a little early with extra food and their help. It kept my mind some what off of SJ but I found myself thinking more and more about him.

We had a lot of good food, laughs and drinks and it all banged up about 10:00 as we all had work the next day and I was left with no clean up as everyone pitched in as always to help. I got into my nightgown about 10:30 and the daydreaming started more intense now. The fucking and the sucking were getting more and more intense and the passion was flowing like a river and I could feel my nipples getting harder and my pussy starting to leak. I had to get some sleep and get the job done tomorrow.

I got dressed and went into work and immediately asked my boss if I could speak with him when time allowed during the day and he took me in his office right away. I handed him my letter and he read it and I could see he was upset with me. He told me that I had a future there and will always have a job and maybe a promotion but I told him that I was always bypassed for any promotions in the past years and I was unhappy for not getting the credit for projects that I worked on or helped to work on and wasn't even mentioned. It was hurt and my pride I guess and I then reached into my purse to hand over my keys to the office and the company car that I used when making some pick up or deliveries.

They wanted to give me a going away and good luck in my new job party but I asked them to please not to. I didn't anything from these people now; where were they when I was looking to be noticed and appreciated for my work. I surprisingly received all my vacation, sick and personal pay along with my expense checks the day I left along with a photo copy of the IRA they started for me and I would get the original by mail within a month which I can then roll it over into my own private IRA.

That Saturday afternoon, I was sitting on my deck when my cell rang and it was SJ. I was so happy to hear from him and I was getting all excited inside. He asked me if I had any plans for dinner this evening and I said I didn't and he asked me to join him for dinner and going to watch his friend play in a local club. I always wanted to go to that club because they played the kind of music I enjoyed - jazz, R & B and soul. I guess my taste in music also geared to the black people as the girls would say. He told me that he would pick me up at 7 for dinner at 7:30 and his friend went on at 10:00.

I ran to the closet to get out one of my newer dresses and see if I could get into my hairdreser for a waxing of my eyebrows and privates that I do at least once a month, just to make myself feel good inside and he fit me in. I had lots of time to shower and get ready and time to think about seeing SJ again after 2 weeks.

He was prompt as he promised and was dressed in sexy white pants and jacket and a red shirt while I had on a red and white small flowered dress with low flat white shoes. It was if we called each other to see what we were wearing.

Dinner was delicious and filled with talks about the job and about our personal lives too. He asked if I was seeing anyone and I said no and I asked him the same and he said no also. How could a man as sexy as he not have a girl? Maybe he had many but didn't tell me but for some reason I don't think he would have kept that from me. Why should he?? He's my boss and he has his life and I shouldn't and wouldn't judge him for that.

We got to the club about 9:45 when the hostess that greeted us told us that his friend Eddie had reserved a special table for us. Within five minutes we had our drinks served and was followed by a visit from Eddie. He was also black and very attractive. He had a dimple in his right cheek and a boyish kind of smile. He wrote his own music and did a majority of the vocals SJ tells me.

He did great covers as well of some of my all time favorites like Barry White, Marvin Gaye, Jackie Wilson, Sam Cooke to name few. He sang a song that was telling the story of a man that found what he was looking for in a girl his entire life and hopes to win her heart. After he sang the song, he said that he wrote that song for his best friend Samuel who was with that special girl of his dreams right now. I was shocked and surprised and Eddie came off stage and handed me a white and yellow rose and kissed me on the cheek.

SJ and I got up to dance to the next song they performed, Jackie Wilson's "Your love is lifting me higher". He took me in his arms and I was melting like ice cream on a hot summer day. When the song was over he kissed me on the lips and thanked me for the dance. We sat at the table all night holding hands when we weren't dancing. The band finished at 2:00 and Eddie came to our table. SJ thanked him again for the beautiful song and said he could not have said those words to me any nicer. I was fighting back the tears as he was feeling for me what I was feeling for him.

We got into his BMW as he held my hand all the way home but a word was not spoken. I put the key into the door and he came from behind me and kissed my neck and I turned to face him and the smile on his face was like I imagined it would be when I daydreamed about us being together. Could my fantasies be coming true?? Could I still be daydreaming or was this really happening to me?? I was trembling when he kissed me long and hard and put his tongue in my mouth and I followed and we kissed and held on to each other tightly. He led me to my bedroom where I had a freshly made king sized bed and sat me down as he undressed me and then took off my bra to grasped one of the tits in his and and squeezed it tight while taking the other in his mouth. I reach for his crotch and could feel this huge bulge as I unbuckled his belt and unzipped and unbuttoned his and pulled down his shorts and put both hands around this monster sized black cock.

12