Now I Enjoy Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly dropped to my knees and took his cock him my mouth. He took off his shirt and exposed to me a muscular chest with the sexiest black nipples that seemed to be hardened by my sucking of his cock. He moaned and oohed his cock grew larger in my mouth and I grabbed his balls that began to fill up and get hard as well. He lifted me off the floor and onto the bed and sucked and squeezed my tits and then started a slow entrance into my already soaked pussy. His thrusts were coming slow and easy until we built up our rhythm and then picked up speed. He was entering me harder and harder and I was coming all over his cock and he flipped me over and fucked me from behind and then he positioned my ass for entry of his cock. I never took a cock in my ass before and always heard how it hurt. I guess we were both so lubed with juices that I barely felt his entry as he pumped in out of me and then told me he was getting close to having to cum. I asked him to shoot some down my throat and squirt the rest on my face and my tits and he did just that. The last moan he let out gave me a huge load on my face that I couldn't see out of my eyes.

We laid across my bed and in each others arms before we took a shower and he spent the night and morning with me. I made us pancakes, eggs and bacon around 11:00 and we were making love again at 2:00. We laid in each others arms until about 6 and then we ordered dinner in and then made love again until he left about 11 as he had to go to work in the morning.

Before he left he told me that he can't wait until I start working there. It wasn't going to be all this fun during regular working hours but working late will be worth my while.

That was 5 years ago and we are now married and we are expecting twins. We never let our personal life affect our working relationship and people were aware of our relationship and he never showed me any special favors and I didn't expect him to.

Eddie sang with his band at our wedding and the song he wrote for us that special night at the club he titled "I'm glad I waited for you" was our wedding song. He recently released his new CD with that as one of the selections and dedicated it to SJ and I.

12