All Comments on 'Now It's Daddy's Turn'

by Lilytoy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more lily

daddy gets caught with lily by wife and joins in and maybe the boys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is a great story

Okay, so daddy's a little rough and forceful as he's busting his baby girl's cherry. But it had to happen sooner or later, and it might as well be dad who does it. At first Lil's in shock, but I bet that very soon she gets to appreciate how good her father's fat veiny daddy-dick feels up her sweet little slit. That opens the flood gates, and her big brothers will be the beneficiaries of their baby sister's new found lust. Getting her to suck them off was fine, but now her cute little cunt will be permanently open for business for all the big hard cocks of her family. Jason and Chris will be blowing their brotherly balls up between their kid sis's legs, just like dad'll be shooting his huge loads of sperm, part of the same sperm that made her, up his darling girl's tight little twat. Lil'll love having her twat clogged by family sperm from family balls, she'll be over the moon having big family cocks pumping away and fucking the living shit out of her. Her cunt'll be communal property for all three horny family males, and she'll have her cunt pounded and slammed by family cock whenever and wherever the boys get the slightest urge.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Rape is still Rape

Drunken son of a bitch needs his balls cut off and the boys need a cock up their ass to see how it feels to be Raped!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Her slight lack of 'no' still makes it rape..

Yeah it reads like a rape fantasy.. Not the daddy/ daughter stuff usually on here and I'm glad this kind of story is in the minority. But it should be relabled as such.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Totally hot!

Well, I don't know about all them Grumpy Guses, but I liked it! Thank you.

LilytoyLilytoyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
SORRY!!!!!!

I truly apologise for the offence my story has caused and have requested its removal from the site. Not sure how long this takes but it is in the process. Again, my sincerest apologies.

Lily

FilthyDollyFilthyDollyalmost 10 years ago
Sucks.

I love this story. So what if all you butthurt idiots get offended. Some people LIKE this stuff, force, aggression, dominance. It's a part of some people's nature. I you don't like it, don't read it. She's not condoning actual rape.

But I actually loved this story, it contained a lot of fantasies I enjoy and I really hope you don't take it down. Fuck what they say you can write what you want! They can't just go around boycotting every rape fantasy that people express in a SAFE way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't let anyone shame you for your fantasies!

I think it just could stand to be recategorized as nonconsent. But, I think it's kind of tame compared to lots of those stories. It's all fantasy! Tons of these incest (also a crime, mind you, you who complain!) stories center on non-consent. I might re-categorize it simply because it never changes to a pleasurable experience. I've seen that handled well with a simple disclaimer previous to the story. It's fair warning and if they still get offended, well they chose to read past the disclaimer.

Jmfan131031Jmfan131031almost 10 years ago
People, this is an erotica story website...

If you do not like a story, stop reading it. No one is forcing you to do anything. You can do that with a click of the mouse! And those Anonymous people that leave negative and hurtful comments, how "real" are you? I have read hundreds of stories that I don't like for one reason or another and never leave hurtful comments. Click away and move on. Little Girl, you are a great writer, don't let the foolishness of a few get you down.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 10 years ago
Why are you letting yourself be bullied?

If these anons don't like your story, it's just a click away for them to read something else. You wrote and posted this story in the honest belief you were writing something people will like, and the evidence is there; a lot of people do. OK, this type of story is not my thing, but I still think you have a right to post it as your honest work, and if some people don't like it, tough. Don't let yourself be bullied by a bunch of know-it-all dicks who've never had the gumption to actually create anything themselves, but are brave enough to attack you anonymously. Don't delete this story, enough people believe it has merit, listen to them as well.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
OKAY....

You have a story that doesn't suit the taste of some people. (At least a couple signed their name to the compliant; that's more than the poison pen people usually do.) You like the story? You did the best you could? Don't pull it just because a few complained. Look at your score. Look at the comments; most are very favorable. Part of the problem with our country are those in the PC crowd who think all should comply with their wishes. NEWS FLASH! No one forced you to read it; you can either stop as soon as you see you don't like it or you can express your displeasure by voting low. You also have a right to comment, but don't you think the comment should be one that points out the problem? Yes, a few seemed to try and signed their name. Maybe you others should follow their lead.

LIL, STICK BY YOUR GUNS! DON'T PULL IT AND DO WRITE WHAT YOU LIKE.

montywingermontywingeralmost 10 years ago

I enjoyed this,,,it's incest mixed with non consent, but still good so stick to your guns and keep writing,,take note of the desenters but don't give in to them,,if they don't like it what the f*** are they doing on here in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Flowing seed

Wow, this was so sexy, made me soooo wet. Has to be one of my many fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
don't remove it

It was a harsher tone then your other work but there's no reason at all to remove it. Maybe you should put a disclaimer on the top of others that are so similar but don't let narrow minded people dictate your fantasies, or output. That is stifling. Write what you want to write, whatever gets your juices (creative and other) flowing. I'd rather read fifty stories that don't jibe with my taste then one that I felt was being constrained because a few people on the internet can't get behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Agree...

I agree with many of the comments I've read here. Though this story is not my cup of tea, you should leave it up. The story could use a touch of editing, but it is still fairly well written and it should be shared. The fantasy is yours, not anyone else's, to dictate.

I also agree with the idea of adding a disclaimer, as I feel this story is a step apart from your Daddy, Lilly, and the Headmaster series. I came here after reading that one, and was caught a little off-guard when the violence was stepped up here. Don't let people shame you for your ideas, but maybe let them know what they are getting themselves into, especially if they have enjoyed your other work, which has a more caring/protective tone to it.

Either way, keep writing. You have some serious talent.

LilytoyLilytoyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Disclaimer

I appreciate all comments, THANK YOU, and i have decided to re-submit the story with a disclaimer. There is a second part to this story that had already been written which twists the story a little so its not as sordid as it may seem. Perhaps i should have posted both parts of the story together or explained a little earlier. I was just so taken aback by the negative comments to start with as i would never intentionally offend anyone.

Again, thank you for your comments and suggestions.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusalmost 10 years ago
Good!l Five stars!

A good story. Ignore the thoughtless, politically correct reactions. Rape has its place in fiction, just as do all of the other things, horrible and otherwise, that we humans do for, and, yes, to, each other.

If you insist on including a disclaimer (and I think that would be a mistake), simply say that this particular story explores a facet of sexuality that isn't likely to turn people on very much because it has other fish to fry. Why no disclaimer? Because that would be too much like apologizing in advance for something that needs no apology.

Keep writing, and do it *your* way.

--CarlusMagnus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep it up.

While some may or may not like or approve of the way this happened it is your story, authored by you. It's good even though a bit more non-consensual than I would have liked. Lily You Rock keep it up. I look forward to more from your naughty mind.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 10 years ago
Hot Damn

Please continue, wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Refreshing

For once a story with a huge bite of reality rather than the S.O.S. about the daughter being all hot, wet, ready and begging for daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

I want more of this story. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give more and harder!! I like it hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
... I love this story. is there a part 2

Really great story and I like how the point of view was written. Ignore the haters. This story is really good and no one is making them read it. If they don't want to or think its wrong well, they can, GET THE HEL OFF.

DesertLustDesertLustalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Fantasy

Well written and HOT! Pay no attention to people who don't know how to "turn the channel" when they don't like something. I like the non-consent incest fantasy only stories. And this one rocks! Keep it up. I'd love to see Lily shared with her dad's friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I'm hoping for a part 2, just as nonconsentual as this one.

NaughtyVisionsNaughtyVisionsover 8 years ago
Good!

This was really hot and nasty! Please write more!

topleaseustopleaseusabout 6 years ago
Nice

Well done. Love female Authors. The perspective and attention to detail leaves no nuance unnoticed.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME

Daddy's girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sneak preview,

I was just 16 . I heard my parents having sex. I peeked in, I was shocked to see how big my Dads cock was. I had seen a few big penis, but, it was only in a mag. My boy friend had a decent size, But not near the monster my father had. A few days later, my Dad came into my room. Honey, he said, I saw you watching us having sex. More than once. I was embaressed. Finally i told him i was so worked up , at the size of his manhood. Then , he asked if I would like to see it. I paused for awhile, then I told him I would, but , not to tell Mom. He said , it would be our secret. Then he closed the door. Came to my bed, Dropped his robe, There it was. Only it was only half hard. He said it would get bigger, if, he could play with me, a little. Okay, I pulled my gown off. He took a deep breathe, Honey, you have a great body. He reached over and took my boobs into his hands.. The more he fondled the more I hot hot, and his cock got extra large, even bigger that I had seen. WE kissed . He was a great kisser, our tongues worked inside our mouths. Then he began to finger me, I was wet and very excited. He laid me on my back. Then he spread my legs and lifted them up towards the ceiling. Kneeling between my open legs. He entered my tight pussy. I screamed out, it hurts, your to big. Its okay honey , once the heads in , it will be easy. Then he pushed in. He moaned, I groaned. His body completey covered me, once in fully. the pain was less. Then he started to pound. In , out, faster and harder. I kept telling him to go harder and deeper. My legs rapped around his back, my hands dug into his back. It felt like my hips were going to split. Then, I had a climax, Oh my , Daddy , I love you. He said I was his Daddys girl. Then he exploded, his cum filled my pussy. He screamed , I screamed. We both went limp........First part of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wrong

thats not sexy nothing about that and make you horny sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexual assault

... Sexual assault isn't sexy.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Non consensual is not my cup of tea.

Summer1987Summer198710 months ago

You're incredibly talented! Best erotica author I've read! Would love to see new content by you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fucking hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous