Now It's Mother after Barren Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ammijaan, when she found me sitting in the drawing room, picked up a broom and started cleaning the floor. She was wearing her usual thin maxi, which was by now her favorite dress while I was at home. As normal 2 buttons on her breasts were open and as she was sitting on floor, and I was on sofa, so most of her cleavage was clearly visible to me.

I was enjoying my morning show of Ammijaan's luscious body and my dick was getting hard. I was pretending to watch TV but my eyes were glued to Ammijaan and I was ogling her.

After some time, Ammijaan went to other room to clean it.

At about 10.00AM, Ammijaan's mobile rang, Ammijaan picked it up and from the talk I got that it was Salma baaji on the other side.

Just as I remembered Salma Baaji, the whole story of my fucking of my elder sister Salma flashed in my mind. I recalled that sucking and licking in 69 position and also daily 3 times fucking of my elder sister. It again hardened my cock.

Ammijaan was standing nearby. Though I could not hear the sound from the other side, but she seemed to be very happy and gleaming with happiness. I could not understand the reason of her happiness, but certainly she seemed to be more than happy.

While talking she was time and again looking towards my side as if the talk related to me some way. After talking on the phone for about 10 minutes, she hanged up the phone and after putting it on table, she turned towards me.

She seemed to be so happy and words were not coming out of her mouth. She ran towards me and I stood from my seat to ask her, what the matter was?

She came running to me and hugged me tightly. But, while hugging, she had raised her both arms, and put around my neck, like a garland. It was a hug like two lovers and not like a mother and son.

Normally when mother and son hug, mother wraps her arms around the chest of her son and here Ammijaan had raised her arms and put around my neck while hugging.

Raising her arms in the air had resulted protraction of her big boobs and when she put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly, her boobs, which had risen up in air, mashed with my bare chest.

As I was wearing only a thin lungi and my chest was naked, so when Ammijaan hugged me, there was only a thin cloth of her maxi between her own big breasts and my chest. Her big and erect boobs were glued to my chest and due to the tightness and force of embrace had flattened on my chest.

My dick immediately felt the electricity passing through Ammijaan's boobs to my chest and it became harder and started pulsating.

Ammijaan seemed to be very happy and oblivious to her breasts planted on my bare chest.

Joyfully she exclaimed:

"Ahmed! It is very happy news. I don't know how to express my joy. When you hear, you will also jump with happiness. You know it was your elder sister Salma on phone. She had missed her periods by many days and today they had gone to the doctor and doctor had confirmed after many tests, that your sister Salma is pregnant. Salma was so happy and so am I . I had just talked to Selma's mother in law and she is also very happy that mighty Allah has finally answered our prayers and Salma is pregnant with my grandchild."

I was naturally very happy and also a strange feeling overpowered me as it was me, who was actually going to be a father. So I was filled with a strange sense of joy and said to my mother:

"Oh Ammijaan! it is not Allah's mercy, but it is for your mind and guidance and your decision to get Salma fucked by me, who is her own real younger brother, otherwise that poor brother in law, might be trying still now, without any results. I am happy that with your instructions I fucked my elder sister and now she is pregnant. Hence all the credit of saving Salma's future goes to you. I think now she will regain her old position and respect in family and will live happily with her child."

In the heat of happiness, I used the word "fuck" while talking to my mother, but she did not seemed to mind it and kept hugging me as before. As I felt that I used the filthy words, for the first time with my mother, I felt fear of admonishment but she did not seemed angry. It gave me sense of relief. And I hugged my mother with more passion.

Ammijaan was still clinging to my bare chest and she said,"Ahmed! Though it was a very strange and difficult decision for me to take to bring your own elder sister to you for pregnancy and it is a great act of incest. And just think that if anybody comes to know of it, it will have disastrous results for our family. So make a promise that nobody except us will ever come to know it."

I put my hand on her back and moving my hand on her almost bare back from shoulders to her lower back said in an assuring voice:

"Ammijaan! be assured that this secret that I had fucked my own sister and made her pregnant will be safe with me till my grave. Let Salma live happily in her home and give birth to our child. "

I was knowingly speaking fuck word with Ammijaan as it was giving me a kinky pleasure, but she did not seem to mind it.

We kept standing there for some time in the same position. Ammijaan's big boobs were pressed in my chest and as I was naked chest and Ammijaan was wearing only a thin maxi so it was like we both were naked. And I was feeling the effect of her boobs.

Ammijaan must be feeling the same as now her own breath was heavy and she was clinging to my chest with more force. She must be getting horny as her nipples were getting erect. And I could feel the poking nipples in my chest.

My cock was also getting erect and was poking on her pelvic region. She was aware of the touch of my hard cock on the upper side of her cunt. So, she raised herself, on her toes to get the touch of my cock head, on her cunt or clit, rather than on above her cunt area.

As Ammijaan raised herself on her toes, my cockhead directly touched her clit and she gave a little moan of pleasure. She was still putting her arms around my neck and had pasted her boobs on my naked chest.

This position was giving a great pleasure to both of us. Our breaths were getting heavy and we both were getting horny. Though the ice of our mother son relationship had still not been broken but in the pretext of our happiness of getting Salma baaji pregnant, we both were enjoying this dry fuck.

I was giving slight thrusts on her clit and she was keeping her head on my shoulder and moaning slowly in pleasure.

We kept standing like that only for some time. My cock was very hard and I was feeling my approaching orgasm. I thought of getting parted from my mother because otherwise I was sure to wet my lungi and her maxi with my semen.

Ammijaan was also near her climax as her breath was also shallow now and her nipples were erect like bullets and poking in my chest.

With a heavy heart, I spoke:

"Ammijaan! I am very happy that Salma Baaji is pregnant. I think you should call her on the pretext of getting her to the mosque and get some amulets for the coming child and here I will fuck her some more times so that the pregnancy is fixed and there is all chance of her getting a child."

Ammijaan avoided my word "fuck" but lovingly caressed my cheeks and said:

"Ahmed! My loving son! You had already done your duty and now Salma is pregnant and there is no use of her coming to you. As she is already pregnant so we don't have to do anything now. If she comes to you, you may harm her womb and cannot help her. So it is better that she goes to doctor now instead of going to you. "

Then laughing mischievously she added:

"Ahmed! I know that you are also aware that there is no use of Salma coming to you. But I can understand why you are anxious to meet her. But my son, keep your intentions aside and let her give birth to her child. I will look for a beautiful bride for you and then you won't have to think of your sister Salma."

Saying this she poked her finger in my chest smiling playfully and removing her arms from my neck she went to kitchen to make tea.

I was standing there with my big boner and naturally my next destination was to bathroom for a good masturbation session.

Next day in the morning I woke up late as it was a holiday and I was not going to college. I did my morning rituals and then went to kitchen for breakfast. Ammijaan was standing near the sink and washing the dishes.

I greeted her:

"Aslamalekum Ammijaan!" She also replied: "WalekumSlam."

I asked about the breakfast. She told that she had made Alloo Parantha and if I want bread then it is on the shelf. I thought of having bread and honey.

I asked Ammijaan:

"Where is the honey? I want bread honey."

She replied:

"Ahmed! The honey bottle is in the cabinet over my head."

Actually ours was modern type of kitchen and there were closets on the wall to keep the bottles etc. I decided to have honey spread on bread. Ammijaan asked me to take the bottle from the closet over her head.

I went near to her. As Ammijaan was standing right below the closet, I could not easily get the bottle. So I stopped behind her so that she may move aside and I may get the bottle.

Ammijaan was in a playful mood. She kept standing like before and kept washing the utensils. Seeing me waiting she asked me to go ahead and get the bottle. I had no other way but to stand right behind her and try to get the bottle from the closet.

I was standing behind her and there was only a gap of about 2- 3 inches between us. She did not budge and I opened the closet above her. Our bodies were dangerously close to touch each other. I was naturally hesitant and trying to get the bottle.

Suddenly in the pretext of keeping the glass on side, Ammijaan moved a bit back and her butt touched my pelvis. As usual Ammijaan was wearing her same thin and translucent maxi and no undergarments beneath it.

I was also wearing only a lungi and no underwear.

As soon as Ammijaan's buttock touched my manhood it immediately started raising its head. I was already having a morning hard on, though it had somewhat subsided after going to loo, but as the plump and warm flesh of Ammijaan's buttock touched it, it was again hard in no time.

Ammijaan felt my hardening cock, but she kept doing her washing as if she did not notice it. She also did not moved ahead again to wash utensils and kept standing the same way and my hard cock was now poking in her butt.

Ammijaan surely liked the touch of a hard and hot manhood, so a little moan came out of her mouth and she planted her buttock in my crouch area firmly.

I understood that the morning is going to be interesting and Ammijaan was going to play her usual sexy game of teasing me. I was not going to miss the opportunity and moved my own pelvic ahead and jabbed my hard cock, which was now tight as a pole in her butt crack.

Ammijaan was pretending as if she was not aware of the poking cock in her butt or she did not mind it, so she kept her job. I was in heaven and finding no resistance from Ammijaan I got less hesitant and again thrust my cock in her ass crack. Ammijaan felt the hard cock parting her buttocks aside and moving in the crack right until her ass hole. she let a little moan, but did not moved ahead or said anything to me.

I took it a positive and cooperative signal from her and got bold. Now I was just pretending to search for the honey bottle but actually I was enjoying my rubbing of cock in her butt crack. I was getting bold with each day as Ammijaan seemed to be as horny as me and also she had regularly been peeping me while fucking my own elder sister Salma for so many days, so naturally those scenes must be having their effect on her.

I was getting more and more horny for my mother now as she was the only female in house and there were only two of us living here. She also seemed to be in the same boat as me, and seemed to be ready to be fucked so I was not hesitant or frightened now of her reaction.

I was getting horny but also frustrated as our relationship was not moving ahead of just rubbing my cock in her butt or her giving me her usual show of cleavage.

So I thought to get bold and slowly took hold of one side of my lungi and moved it aside. As I was not wearing anything beneath, so my cock was free from all confinements and I took it out in open air.

Ammijaan was not aware of what I was doing, but she noticed the broken touch of my cock in her ass crack, so she, in a husky voice, asked:

"Ahmed! Have you got the honey?"

I replied:

"No Ammijaan! There are so many bottles in the closet and I am searching it."

She heaved a sigh of relief, as she feared that I may move after getting the bottle, so she kept silent. I kept searching honey bottle with one hand and with other hand I got hold of my hard cock, which was out in open now, in other hand and stabbed in right on her butt hole.

Ammijaan immediately felt the difference of cock on her ass hole, as now there was only a small and thin cloth of her maxi between her ass hole and my hard cock.

She let out a big moan as my hard cock forcefully parted her butts aside and kept ramming her butt crack and rested right on her ass hole. I was so horny that keeping all hesitation aside I kept rubbing it on her ass hole.

Had the cloth of her maxi not been there between us, I must have pushed my cock head in her ass hole and started fucking her anally right there, but the bloody cloth stopped me.

Ammijaan kept silent for a minute, as this time it was new development and I was straightway pushing my naked cock on her ass hole.

She became cold and rigid for a moment as if thinking of what to do next. Naturally she could feel the difference of naked cock on her ass hole.

After a small pause, she relaxed and pretending as if nothing was unusual she kept washing the utensils slowly. I got it an positive response and affirmative signal from Ammijaan to go ahead with my little game.

Emboldened now, I kept the pretext of searching honey with one hand and with other hand again I got hold of my naked cock, and while rubbing it on her ass hole, I kept sliding it downwards towards her cunt.

Ammijaan felt my cock sliding from her ass hole to cunt hole. She also liked it, and in a husky voice asked me:

"Ahmed Beta! Have you find the honey bottle?"

It was a double meaning talk or at least I took it a double meaning, so I also said:

"Ammijaan! I am trying to reach honey pot but cannot get it right now."

Ammijaan understood it, and saying, "Ahmed Beta! Try again and properly. If you search in the right place and in right way, you will surely get, what you want."

She slowly parted her legs and bent herself a bit on the sink, as if to give me a proper angle to touch her cunt with my cock, but kept pretext of washing the utensils.

It was like a doggy fucking action. Ammijaan was waiting for my next move and slowly washing the utensils. I took the signal and keeping the pretext of searching honey in closet.

I took hold of my cock in other hand and slowly bending my legs a bit for better angle I guided my hot cock head straight towards Ammijaan's cunt.

As soon as my cock head touched her cunt hole, Ammijaan gave a big moan and thrust her buttocks back to get full touch of my cock on her cunt. As there was only one thin cloth of maxi among my cock and her cunt, so the touch was very clear.

My breathing intensified and also Ammijaan was breathing heavily. She kept standing in the same doggy position and I shamelessly kept rubbing my cock head on her cunt hole. My cock head had fully covered her cunt and I was involuntarily pushing my cock on her cunt.

Had there not been the cloth of maxi, I think my cock head would have entered her cunt by now. She was standing still and I was feeling to clutch her buttocks with my hands and ram my cock in her cunt hole.

Ammijaan's cunt was totally wet and I could feel the wetness oozing out of her cunt. We both were dry fucking shamelessly.

I could feel my orgasm nearing mow. Ammijaan was perhaps also nearing her own orgasm as both of us were panting heavily. I was holding my cock in hand and rubbing its cock head on the cunt hole and also through her cunt slit.

Ammijaan was keeping her eyes closed and enjoying the blissful feeling of a hard cockhead moving on her cunt hole.

I thought if I kept doing the same for some more time, I may cum right on her maxi covered cunt. As I could not risk spilling my juices on her cunt now, so with a very heavy heart and forcibly peeling my cock head away from her cunt, I took hold of honey bottle and moved back.

I covered my cock with my lungi.

Ammijaan realized the cock moving away from her cunt and as the blissful touch finished, she opened her eyes and with a great disappointed look on her face asked me.

"Ahmed Beta! What happened? Have you got the honey pot? "

Naturally she wanted more of cock rubbing. But I was on the verge of my orgasm, so though being so horny, I spoke in slow tone,

"Ammijaan! I had found the honey pot, but I have to move to dining table, otherwise I may spill my honey here. If I try to use the honey pot here, I may end up spoiling the cloths with my honey."

I gave special press while using the words "honey pot" & "my honey". These words were clearly double meaning. I was horny, so shamelessly, I used these words.

Ammijaan could sense the meaning hidden in them.

So she kept silent and then asked, "Are you putting the honey back in closet?"

She wanted me to come back to put the honey bottle back, but I knew that if I again come and rub my cock on her cunt hole, I will surely end up spreading my cock honey on her maxi covered cunt.

So I refused saying:

"Ammijaan! I will put it back sometime again, to avoid spilling honey out."

Ammijaan understood the position so smilingly she nodded her head and moved away from the sink as the utensils were long finished.

I ate my breakfast and went to my room for a much needed masturbation and beating my steal hard cock.

After jerking my cock in my room I slept for some time and woke up in the evening. These days I did not go out for sports or to meet my friends as I liked and enjoyed the company of my own mother more sexy and enjoyable.

It was about 4 pm in evening and I was sitting in my room and thinking about the situation in our house. I was thinking of how to move further as the situation was getting more and more horny by each day and I was dying to fuck anything.

So many days have passed since my sister Salma had gone to her in laws and I had not fucked anyone since then.

I was so horny that I could fuck even a rock. And to add salt to my wounds, Ammijaan was behaving so horny as a bitch in heat and I could not find what to do next. So I was sitting and thinking only. I was wearing the usual lungi without anything on my chest or any underwear. This had become my permanent attire in home.

Suddenly the door of my room opened and Ammijaan entered the room holding 2 cups of tea in her hands. She was also wearing her usual thin and translucent maxi and with no panty or bra underneath. Her big boobs were dangling dangerously sideways and she was looking like a bitch in heat.

When she found me sitting on bed, she smiled and said:

"So ultimately our sleepy head has woke up/"

I smiled and took the cup of tea and she sat near me on my bed and we both started sipping our evening tea.

Ammijaan was sitting silent and perhaps was thinking something. Now a days, whenever my mother came near to me, my cock automatically starts getting up. This time also this was no exception and looking towards her radiant beauty, my cock started raising its head.

As normal I was wearing only a lungi and Ammijaan was in her normal thin maxi. 2 buttons on her top were open and a lot of her cleavage was visible. I was stealing glances on her naked portion of breasts. Ammijaan noticed me ogling her boobs but kept sitting as normal as if she did not noticed it.