Now It's Mother after Barren Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
906 Followers

I was also silent and lost in some thoughts.

Ammijaan spoke:

"Ahmed! Why are you sitting so silent. You should go out and play with your friends. Are you missing your sister Salma?"

I shyly said:

"Oh Ammijaan! What are you saying? Salma is my elder sister and I love her, so naturally I am missing her."

Ammijaan gave a sly smile and playfully poking her finger in my stomach she spoke in teasing tone:

"I know, how and why you love your sister. But young man be patient, now your sister is pregnant and she will not be coming here. You should forget that past nasty things. Go out and try to befriend some girls of your age and make friendship with them."

I also spoke playfully:

"You are right Ammijaan. I know that I may not be able to do the same thing with Salma as I had been doing, but I don't like the girls of my age in neighborhood. "

Ammijaan spoke with a surprising tone:

"Ahmed! What are you saying? The boys of your age are dying to befriend with the girls of their age and you don't want them. What is the matter with you?"

I said:

"Ammijaan! Actually you have seen we both brother and sister and know all the things I had been doing with my sister Salma. Actually in past I had made friendship with some girls and even fucked 3-4 of them. But it was no fun. Actually my taste is different, so I abandoned the relationship with them, the girls of my age are so weight conscious and so thin. And, I don't like the thin girls. I like chubby and bit aged and matured ladies as Salma or you ...I mean the ladies of your age."

Ammijaan was silent for some minutes, as I had used the fuck word with her for the first time and she didn't understood what to do or say.

Then finally she decided to ignore my using the dirty words and said:

"Ahmed! My son! All the girls are not of the same nature. Try to befriend with a nice girl and we may even marry you to her after your study finishes. Anyway there is nothing wrong with thin girls."

I spoke:

"Ammijaan! The girls I fucked, were so thin that when I caressed them or moved my hand on their body, it seemed that as if I was moving my hand on a skeleton and not a girl. I like the chubby body so that when I make love to them or move my hand on their body, I get the feel of flesh and not bones. Second thing is that, as you have already seen my cock, while I was fucking my sister Salma, that my cock is very big and it is more than 7 inches long and about 4 inches in girth. So while I was fucking my girlfriends, they found it very difficult to take me fully in, and so the love making was not pleasure as I could not do it with my full cock. Ammijaan! You have seen my cock so you can easily understand it, even Salma was feeling uneasy to take me fully in for some first times though she is married and was getting regular fucking with her husband."

( in the lust and horny I used the cock and fuck words knowingly. Though I was fearing to death while using these words for being admonished by Ammijaan for using such filthy words, but keeping in mind her recent teasing and sex games with me, I took the chance and to test the water I used such words.)

Ammijaan either didn't seemed to mind using my filthy language or pretended to ignore it and said:

"Ahmed! I am sorry for peeping you brother and sister making love on that day but I was just curious as a mother, please forgive me. Secondly on that there was not much light in the room, so I could not see your bodies properly, but I think you are just exaggerating your manhood. I agree that you seemed to be rather big for your age but 7 inches long and 4 inches in girth is so much. Be a bit true and just don't boast of."

I took it like a challenge and said:

"Ammijaan! I am not telling a lie. I can prove it that my cock is of the size, I say."

Ammijaan smilingly said:

"No way, Ahmed pl don't lie."

In heat of conversation I stood up and unwrapped my lungi and threw it on the floor. Now I was standing stark naked before my Ammijaan and my rock hard cock was standing facing the ceiling in its full glory.

Shamefully showing my pulsating and throbbing cock and showing it to my mother, I said.

"Ammijaan! you call me a liar. Now you see for yourself, that my cock is of this size."

Ammijaan was perplexed with my this move. She couldn't understand what to do. She was not expecting me to show off my naked cock to her like this. She was in a fix as what to do. But she could not move her eyes from my throbbing big cock and her eyes were glued to my cock as actually my cock was so big and so tight now that the veins on my cock, which were full with blood now were clearly visible on the cock.

Then perhaps she decided that enough is enough and she also wanted to go the things in that way. So after a pause she spoke in a husky voice,

"Ahmed! My son. I agree that you are really a hunk. But I am not an expert, as in my life I had been only with one man and that is your father. But you really seem to be big. Your this thing seems very big and fatty than your father."

Bolden by Ammijaan's not getting mad with me and her still looking with love and intently to my cock, I said,

"Ammijaan! My cock is not only big but it is so hard and hot also. You may feel for yourself."

Saying this, I sat on the bed near her and taking her hand, I put it on my cock and asked,

"Ammijaan! Is it not so hard?"

When I put her hand on my naked cock, Ammijaan felt like electric current of 100000 volts and with a reflex action, she withdrew her hand back and said in a bit angry tone,

"Ahmed! What are you doing? Don't you have any shame?"

I found no pang of real anger in her tone, so again I took her hand and laughingly said,

"Ammijaan! Just now you were calling me a liar, now don't try to avoid the question. Tell me if I am really 7 inches long and hard and hot or not?"

Saying this I again slowly took her hand and put it on my throbbing cock.

Ammijaan, this time did not take her hand back, but slowly wrapped her fingers around my steel hard cock and playfully laughingly said,

"Ahmed! You are right, you are so steel hard that you may dig a hole in a rock with it. And also this thing is so hot like an immersion rod, that you may put it in a glass of milk and your penis will make the milk hot to make tea with it."

(Ammijaan seemed quite relaxed now and she was still holding my cock in her hand and her fingers were wrapped around my cock. She was slowly moving her hand on my cock as if giving me a slow hand job, and seemed to be in a playful mode. My throbbing cock, in her hand was making magic to her and she also seemed to be getting horny. Perhaps, as she was having a hard cock in her hand after so many months and she was also starving for sex, so she didn't mind my giving cock in her hand and was playfully and joking spoke to me like this.)

Her joking reply made me bolder and I put my hand on her own hand on my cock and making her fist more tight and moving our hands on my cock on its full length, I also laughed and jokingly said,

"Ammijaan! We say Allah is so merciful. You see HE has already dug a hole in all ladies between the legs, so that we men don't have to dig another one. Also I didn't know that my cock is so hot, otherwise you had not to spend so costly kitchen gas to prepare this tea you just brought and might have just brought the milk and shaking it with my cock, you might have made the tea."

Ammijaan playfully poked her finger in my stomach and laughingly said,

"Ahmed, you are getting naughtier day by day. Are you not ashamed to talk this way with your own mother, and giving your cock in my hand."

She spoke this while shaking my cock with her hand, but didn't leave her fist. So I joking replied,

"Ammijaan, why I should be ashamed, this cock is after all your own creation. It had come out of your this cunt. (speaking this I playfully put my hand on her maxi covered cunt and spoke while rubbing her cunt), so it is not some body other's thing. You are holding your own flesh."

Ammijaan laughed and said:

"Ahmed! You have answer to all questions. What can I say now."

I spoke:

"Ammijaan, what other difference do you find in my cock and Abbajaan's cock."

Ammijaan:

"Ahmed! apart from your big size than your father, I see that unlike your father, you also love keeping your genitals clean shaved."

Me :

"Ammijaan! If Abbajaan don't keep it shaved, then who else like it shaved? As you said "you also" .

Ammijaan felt shy and lowering her face said in a whisper tone,

"Ahmed, I myself love it shaved."

I jumped with joy and taking the opportunity, joyfully said,

"Oh Ammijaan! It is so nice that you also keep your cunt shaved. I never saw a clean shaved cunt. even Salma was keeping it bushy so I didn't like much to suck and lick it. My all girlfriends were also hairy. Ammijaan, I have never seen a real cunt clean shaved. Please if you don't mind, may I see your cunt. I want to see how it looks."

Ammijaan felt shy and said,

"Ha ALLAH! Ahmed do you know what you are asking, how can I show my vagina to you? After all you are my own son. And it will be so wrong to show myself to you."

I loving rubbed her cunt from maxi cloth and said,

"Oh Ammijaan! Don't be so conservative. There is nothing wrong in showing your cunt to me. After all I am your own son and I got birth from this cunt only. So when I came in this world. This very cunt was the first thing I saw in this world. So if I see the same thing again, how can it be wrong? Please let me see it. If you feel shy, you may close your eyes. But let me see a real clean shaven cunt. Please."

Ammijaan was perhaps also eager to show her cunt and to take our relationship to bigger heights and said in an affectionate tone,

"Ahmed! Just think how wrong it will be if anybody comes to know of it. So I will let you see me only if you promise to keep it a secret and will never let anybody know of it. I will show it just to clear your curiosity and nothing else."

I was naturally more than eager to say YES, and nodding my head in affirmation, I slowly put my hand on her maxi and started raising it. My heart was thumping hard as it was the first time I was going to see my own mother's cunt and that also with her permission for the first time in my adulthood.

Ammijaan felt shame and as smiling mischievously, I looked in her eyes, she smiled and closed her eyes shyly. I raised her cloth and her milky and fat thighs came in view. They were so smooth. Then came in view the magnificent triangle of heaven.

I jumped with joy and surprise. Ammijaa's cunt was totally clean shave and like palm of the hand. She must have shaved herself today only, as her cunt was shining. Her cunt was a bit puffy and her outer lips of the cunt were closed. Unlike many of ladies of her age, her cunt was so tight and not open or loose looking.

Perhaps the reason was that she was not been fucked for the last so many months since my father was gone and even when he was there, he could not drill my mother as his cock was of average size (as Ammijaan just told me).

However her cunt was more beautiful than any of the cunts I had seen till now.

Ammijaan was keeping her eyes shut in shyness and this was in my benefit because I was having a clear and unobstructed view of my mother's cunt.

I asked,

"Ammijaan! I am not flattering you, but really your cunt is the most beautiful of any cunt. It is so whitish with pinkish color and clean. Totally shaven it looks like a gateway to heaven. Ammijaan! Please allow me as I want to touch it because it seems to be so nice and puffy. "

Ammijaan opened her eyes and said,

"Ahmed! Your demands are increasing with each minute. You had asked to see it and now you are asking to touch it. After some time you will raise some other demand."

I assuring said,

"Ammijaan! Pl don't be angry. Your cunt is so inviting. Also I think it is no big issue as you have already allowed me to see it. Touching just mean watching with hands." Saying this I kept my hand on her thigh and slowly started caressing it.

Ammijaan opened her eyes and said,

"OK! You may just touch it, but no mischief and teasing. Otherwise I will never ever let you see or touch it again,"

I jumped with joy, as it meant that she was going to let me see her cunt in future also and this time was not the last one. So nodding my head and slowly put my hand on her cunt.

As soon as my hand touched her cunt she also jumped, and pushed her cunt forward to give it fully in my hand. I cupped her puffy cunt in my grip and slowly and lovingly squeezed it.

Ammijaan gave a big moan and her eyes opened. She lowered her eyes and saw my hand cupping her cunt between her legs joint.

In was in heaven and so was she. We both were enjoying our first mutual sex contact. I tightened my grip on her cunt and with one finger I started rubbing her clit.

As soon as my fingers touched her clit, she gave the biggest moan and looked in my eyes. There was no anger in her gaze but just lust. Her eyes were silently begging me for more and more.

We both were equally horny. She was still holding my rock hard cock in her hand and slowly moving her hand on its full length.

I put my finger in her slit of cunt. Her cunt was so wet now and she was oozing cunt juices. I started moving and rubbing my index finger in the length of her cunt. I was starting the rubbing from her clit. After giving 4-5 gentle rubbing on her clit I was lowering my finger along with her cunt channel and pausing on her cunt hole down.

As soon as my finger came on her cunt hole, she moaned loudly and jerked her cunt ahead to let my finger or at least one knuckle enter in her cunt hole. But I knew the increasing lust and as my goal was not to finger fuck her, so when she used to push her cunt forward I used to pull my finger back.

We both were playing it a game. When she failed to get my finger enter her cunt, Ammijaan looked towards me with an unwritten request on her face. I knew what she wanted but I was not giving it now. She was looking me with praying eyes but I ignored her eyes and said,

"Ammijaan! You really are an angel. Your cunt is the best and most beautiful cunt in world. I have fucked my elder sister Salma and many other girls but none of them can come even in near comparison to you. Your cunt is so slippery and moist. It is releasing cunt honey. Your cunt is emanating so much lovely odor that I can bet anything that your cunt is certainly hundred times better and tasty than my elder sister Salma even."

Ammijaan lifted her eyes towards me in a flash and said,

"Oh Ahmed! I was thinking of asking you something but feeling so shame and shameful to ask this. Now that you have spoken about tasting the cunt, I feel courage to speak. When I was standing behind curtain and watching you fucking (yes in the heat of lust now Ammijaan was also speaking the fuck word.) your elder sister Salma, I have seen you licking and lapping your sister's cunt. This was totally shocking for me as I had never ever thought of anybody putting his or her mouth on the private parts like this. It seemed to be so weird and shameful of you both. Didn't you both felt bad while putting your mouth on each other like this."

I looked Ammijaan with surprise,

"Oh Ammijaan! What are you saying? Have you never sucked Abbajaan ever. Or has he also not sucked your cunt? Don't you know the heavenly taste of cunt and cock juices? This is so normal these days. Everybody of our age sucks or licks now. This is called oral sex and it is the permanent part of sex game."

Ammijaan said,

"Ahmed my son! I think I am really old for modern life. I have never done this to your Abbajaan and he had also not done this to me. Actually we have never even thought of it. In our society genitals are taken to be so dirty and foul smell. Your Abbajaan always comes to me, and lifting my maxi he just enters and after 2-3 minutes he is finished and then sleeps. We have never done anything else. He seldom kisses me and that is the maximum we do. But what you both were doing was a shockingly new thing to me."

I said:

"Oh Ammijaan! That means that you have never enjoyed the oral sex. I can bet from the sweat smell of your cunt that your cunt juices must be tasty and sweater than honey. I bet it. I just give you a taste of your own juices."

Saying this I inserted my index finger in her cunt till the end. She jumped with joy and surprise but she didn't tried to pull my finger out. I moved my finger in and out of cunt for 2 -3 times and then put the finger, smeared in her own cunt juices near her nose and asked,

"Ammijaan! Just smell the beautiful smell of your cunt. Abbajaan is a fool who had never smelled it."

Ammijaan shyly smelt my finger and said,

"Oh Ahmed! You are so naughty. Nobody does such things to his own mother. Anyway I confess that though the smell is so different and I had never smelt like this. But I agree that the smell is not so bad as I was thinking, but it is somewhat good to nostrils. I think it is my first time, so I find it new."

I said:

"Ammijaan! You smell so nice. My own nose is so far from finger but I can still smell the sweat smell of your cunt here. I bet you must be very tasty. Please take my finger in your mouth and taste your own cunt honey."

Saying this I inserted my finger in Ammijaan's mouth. She was not expecting it so before that she could close her mouth, my finger which was shining in her cunt juices, entered her mouth. She automatically closed her lips and tasted my finger.

She took my finger out of her mouth and said,

"Ahmed! Don't you have any shame? What are you doing this? It is so wrong. But anyway the taste is good. I have never tasted anything like this."

I put my hand again on her cunt and kept rubbing my finger along the slit of her cunt. She was feeling extremely horny and kept moving her own hand on my cock.

I again inserted my finger in her cunt and said,

"Ammijaan! Perhaps ladies don't like the taste and smell of cunt juices as we men do. Perhaps it is by nature. You might have seen that dogs and some other animals smell or lick the pussy of their females before actual sex. I think I like the smell of your cunt more. I am sure that you will like the smell and taste of my cock more than anything."

Saying this I pulled my finger from her cunt and put it near my nose and then put the finger in my mouth. I sucked my finger and took it out and said,

"Ammijaan! I was right. You smell like the best perfume in the world. And taste even better. Even the smell of my sister Salma's cunt was not so good as yours. Also the taste of your cunt is so good like honey mixed with orange flavour. I am sure that when you hit your orgasm and your cunt releases the cunt honey then the taste will be thousands times better."

Ammijaan was feeling shame in talking such things with me but still she did not released my cock from her hand and kept jerking it slowly on its full length.

By now I was also very horny and burning with lust. A small drop of pre cum appeared on the tip of my cock pee hole.

Ammijaan was fascinated with the drop of pre cum and jokingly and pointing towards that drop she said,

"Ahmed! You are also leaking your juices. I have seen your sister Salma licking your penis and she must have tasted this. I think that the taste of your pre cum is sweat because when you used to pull your cock out of your sister's mouth she seemed to like the taste of your juices and didn't want to leave your cock from her mouth."

I also in a playful tone said,

"Ammijaan! Had I not told you that the taste of man's cock is liked by females. I bet you taste my pre cum and you will also like it. If you are not sure, than check it up."

Ammijaan said in a false angry tone,

haldwani
haldwani
906 Followers