All Comments on 'Now or Never: Escape to Freedom Ch. 02'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
afrodita79afrodita79over 11 years ago
OMG

So glad you finally posted, it's a great chapter...totally hate Clare...hope every thing work with out Austin o Ryan suffering much the don't deserve it...can wait for HEA... also hope it doesn't take you long to post...Have a good life and keep writing great stories..

HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

Intense story. I don't quite know if I trust Eric not to contact Austin again. And I sure hope that the bitch Claire doesn't ruin anything between the boys. Austin deserves his happiness after all these abusive years with mr. Slimeball...

Love the way you write:-)

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Awesome chapter!

Looking forward to chapter 3!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm so glad you updated this and i will admit to the little squeak i let out when i noticed the boys from "The Trip" in it. Perfect way to link your two amazing stories.

I feel so bad for Austin. As soon as his life seems to get better, someone comes and puts the boot in again. :( I'm glad he has the Davenports though. What a sweet family.

Looking forward to the next part and anything else you write. I adore your stories. :D xxx

secretsidessecretsidesover 11 years ago
pissed!!!

I was reading this at lunch and got so pissed at Clare! I can't comment on my phone tho so I had to wait until I got home. That witch!!! I have a feeling she is in league with the 'big baddie', cuz she seems to know more than she should and Eric knew where they were.

I sure hope you nail her good in the next chapter!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
South Jersey girl

It's wierd reading this story and you naming places that I've been to or have heard of. Beuna Vista?! Walt Whitman?!

Ps. Great job on the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It's almost certain that Clare is working with Eric, but that would be quick work. I know he isn't done with Austin yet, and Clare deserves to be booted out of the family. I like this story a lot so please don't wait another 3 months to finish it.

feelingfroggy4ufeelingfroggy4uover 11 years ago

Keep up the awesome work!! Clare what B$T$H!!! Can't wait for chapter 3!!! Make it soon!!

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseover 11 years ago
Please chapter 3

This story has captivated me once again. Can't wait for chapter 3.

I can relate to some of this...

Deamon Child

my seal, the eclipse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great-Need More

Hurry~~ Bring on the next chapter!!!!!

frenguyfrenguyover 11 years ago
more more

please post more as soon as possible.

i love it

sensual_bluesensual_blueabout 11 years ago
Next Chapter Please!

I hope that you will post soon, I am waiting breathlessly to find out what happens next, it is such a riveting story that I hope you will post soon, I want Clare to get what is coming to her and I do wonder about Eric? I just doubt he would give up that quickly. Please Post Chapter 3 Soon!!!

Tigger2007Tigger2007almost 11 years ago
Chapter 3

Can't wait for chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i loved it

i cannot wait for chapter 3,this is the best story ive read on the site so far,please don't keep us waiting too long for chapter 3,much love to you man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought I liked this story

But I wouldn't have started reading it if I had known that it had more chapter(s) coming. It's been a year since chapter 2... are you going to finish it or at least post the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really like it

... But I would definitly LOVE it if you posted chapter 3 soon~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked The Story

I liked the story but wonder if you thought about the difference it would make to its overall impact if Eric had had a deeper characterization. After all, a bad guy is a bad guy; but, an evil man is one that we have some understanding of.

I don't care about Eric so I'm not asking for more of him but to write a belivable story, he has to appear more than twice or we at least get to hear his thoughts at least once or we can hear what his co-workers say/think about him.

See what I mean? It's a richer story and increases the drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please explain to me why the next part isnt out? Please write it!!! i want to know the end!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
such a shame this isnt finished

It is a great story

loved hearing how Josh and Jason were going

CE300CE300over 10 years agoAuthor
A Message from me. :)

Hello everyone,

First I apologize for the major delay in the next chapter. I had been working on a major project getting The Trip published! It is an extended version and it took longer than I had hoped for but it is now published for all eReaders! Hope fully soon I will have a new chapter out so you guys can continue the story! http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Trip/475527395864542 feel free to check out the facebook page for The Trip! Soon I will make a page for Now or Never! Thanks for all the comments!

Andrew AKA CE300

brijeonbrijeonabout 10 years ago
DAMIT, DAMIT, DAMIT

Another incomplete story this is getting sooooooo old and it is an amazing read. Another author I'm 2 busy 2 finish at this point like I said before witth so many incompleted stories DO NOT START,DO NOT POST, it's a bitch when you leave your readers hanging. I won't read your other story that's for sure but then an again you don't give a crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oooh now I'm pissed

I know that bitch of a sister aint real but if she was I would so blow all my money on a plane ticket to there and rip her fake extensions out, absolute biatch with a capital Bp.s. Hurry up with the next chapter I wanna see ryan maul the fuck out of her, or even stacey or shelly take her out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wtf?! 2 years?! come on!

Another story not finished. I'm should start reading stories without chapters. This crap is stupid. Good story but 2 years is too long of a wait. You are losing your fans Andrew. Finish what you start or people get uninterested in you all together. You could write an awesome story, but the same thought is in people's minds, "Don't want to start that story, it's from the author who doesn't end his stories." Sorry man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really good read!!

I love the way the story unfolds and the characters develop however I can't help but feel the abuse bit is taken too much! Its frequent!! 8n the family.. and I really do feel sorry for Eric, would love to read his part of the story! I support Eric over Ryan ..lol. i must be the minority..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is Chapter 3?

Been two years, and I know you had the other e reader stories published, but this story was getting so good! Please post chapter three as soon as you can.

-A

CE300CE300over 9 years agoAuthor
Message from the author.

First and for most I'd like to apologize for the drastic delay in chapter 3. Sadly I have gone through some major events in my life. Things that I'm not going to get into at this moment. I word to people who say they will not read anymore of my stories because it's taken to long to bring out the next chapter, then you will be missing out on a great story. Writing a story like this is not an easy task. There's alot of work that is put into it. There's time taking to write it, have it edited and then have it reread to make sure I'm satisfied with it. The reader is fortunate. They see the final production, the master piece. But again I do apologize for such a delay. I will try to have the next chapter out by Christmas. Thanks again and much love!

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you are a GREAT writer!!

i love your story! having been in a 10 yr abusive relationship myself (thankfully not anymore) i could relate, in reading i found myself crying, smiling and feeling all the emotions in between! not many authors can bring readers to such depths that they feel what the charctrs feel. but you do, your amazing!! keep up the great writing..your fan heather....ps if other readers cant wait for the next part in your story thats their loss. me ill wait forever if i have to lol...

CE300CE300over 9 years agoAuthor
Update

Hello my readers! i just wanted to give you a little update. Chapter 3 is coming along nicely. I just wanted to take a little break from writing it and let you know how it is coming. Hopefully it will be out before thanksgiving! I'm almost down with it so the next step is to send it off to my editor! I think yall with really enjoy this chapter! I Dont want to give anything away so I'm going to go now. You can always follow me on Twitter CE_300 to get more updates on how things are going!

As Always,

Much love,

Andrew

wishiwere1wishiwere1over 9 years ago
YAY!!!!!

I'm SOOOOO happy to see this story will be continued!! Glad your back and can't wait to buy it once it's published

avidreadravidreadrover 9 years ago

I'm glad the story will be completed. It does make me a bit mad, but mostly sad when I come across orphan stories and I wish these authors would at least post a summary of the ending. Life can be a bitch and I hope you've overcome your difficulties. We all have them and we should understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this story. I can connect to it in so many levels. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Am I the only one sickened by hateful comments?

It never ceases to amaze me how hateful and emotionally violent some people have no problem in being. As for brijeon and anon that complained so vigorously, the rest of us no doubt bid your good riddance.

I was under the impression that this was a place that offered an escape from life through hopefully great stories. This happens to be one of those stories. 'Life' happens to all of us, even those of you who would jump to criticize so, kindly step back! Harsh judgments and nasty comments need to stop. One never knows what's going on in another person's life so chill out, it is after all a story and when an author has to take some extra time due to RL, the world as you know it will not come to an to end! Trust me, I know first hand having lost a loved one recently to numerous catastrophic illnesses after years of suffering.

Thanks to the author for another great chapter. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too Fucking Much Drama!!!

Every time you dare have some hope that things could actually be good for a minute its time for more intense fucking drama (beatings, RAPE, betrayal etc...) to unfold! This story is way over the TOP!!! No one could be as unlucky as Austin!!! I think I am leaving this roller coaster ride! I think I need serious therapy after reading just two chapters of this Shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree that this story has too much drama. The cruel brutality that is the psychopath Eric and his ongoing belittling, beatings and rapes. The constant fear that Austin lives in yet he presses no charges after two vicious attacks thereby letting Eric continue his monstrous ways. Now Clare appears as such a hateful bitch there is no way she could be the offspring of Shelly and Tom. It’s just all too much. And fucking stand up for yourself Austin. You’re a grown man so don’t snivel around like a small child in distress. You can be a strong man and advocate for your own health and safety. To the anon who feels sorry for Eric and roots for him o er Ryan, whatever. That alone says a great deal about who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 1 year ago and 4 years ago,

Stop ruining the comment section with your shitty takes. How do you even consider the story has "too much drama" when you compare it with your oh-so-perfect lives? Not everything has to be all happy and rainbows. The only problem here is both of you being so fragile that when dark stuff like this is addressed, you moan and whimper about it by dropping unconstructive criticism.

Especially anon 1 year ago, you are showing how ignorant you are on the mentality of those who are abused. With all the dread Austin is experiencing, how in the world do you think he can just "stand up for himself"? Before typing irrational comments like this, you should use your brain instead of thinking all characters should be "perfect" like you.

Yes, I don't agree about the anon saying Eric is better, (God, what is going on in their head to come up with that) but you know what's ironic though?

"That alone says a great deal of who you are." Yes, that concludes that the Eric anon is just messed up and should get the therapy, but your comment also says a lot about you. An ignorant, self-centered reader that can't stand really dark matters being addressed and thinks that everyone in the stories should be like you without even bothering their circumstances. Get lost with that cowardly attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Healing and lovely, great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...

SIMILAR Stories