Now We Are No Longer Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great-Grandmother was 20 years younger than Great-Grandfather, who was past 40 at the time. He was wealthy enough that he could have bought her the Statue of Liberty for a garden ornament. They had spent less than twelve hours together and had not so much as kissed. It was definitely a marriage of money to beauty, similar to the marriages of American heiresses to members of the British titled nobility that were not unheard-of at the time. Some would call it a cynical, practical arrangement; in fact, Great-Grandmother said some people in her circle did.

"And yet she bore him five children, and she and Great-Grandfather were happily married for more than fifty years. When I think about how many of my college classmates have married and divorced two or three times, and how many of them lived together before they got married and could be expected to have known everything about their partners, it just goes to show long acquaintance or a long engagement is no indication that any marriage will be a success. Trisha has always known her own mind and seen things clearly; she reminds me of Great-Grandmother that way. I just hope your marriage will be as long and happy as Great-Grandmother's."

"Thank you very much, ma'am."

"Amanda, please," she said, kissing his cheek as Trisha walked toward them, a tray with ice, glasses and a pitcher of tea in her hands.

7.

The next eight weeks were incredibly busy for both Trisha and Wally. She wanted a June wedding; had since she was a girl. While she didn't have a problem with the church due to a cancellation at St. John's Episcopal Cathedral in Jacksonville, it took a fair bit of her father's influence and calling in favors to line up a beachfront venue for the reception and arrange the wedding dinner menu she wanted. Wally's contribution to the distaff side of the wedding planning was to suggest Trisha have her wedding gown and the four bridesmaids' dresses sewn of fine silk rather than silk satin, sleeveless with opera gloves that could be shed if the day was too hot, and that the bridesmaids' dresses be cut so they could be used as formals later instead of gawdawfuls buried in the closet; and that she learn to wear a properly fitting corset to enhance her figure even more. As a good submissive, Trisha was happy to obey.

On the groom's side, Wally's orders to report to the Project Sword design team effective August 1st had been cut. The Old Man was sorry to be losing him, but was pleased that for once BuPers had done something right; and was even sending his replacement in time for Wally to get him up to speed before his transfer.

Captain Vincent was happy to take charge of organizing and training the officers of the Hull to make the arch of swords, having done so three times before for brother officers. Trisha asked to have Johnny and Billy as two of his ushers, and Wally's Maritime classmate Ira, on leave from his berth as Second Officer of the USNS Frances Langford, was happy to be his best man. The fourth groomsman Wally wanted was something of a problem, so he took it to his "sea daddy" in a phone call.

"Boss, after we're back from our honeymoon I'm due to report to Carderock on 1 August to take over the project team no later than the 15th, correct?"

"You know it is, Wally. Are you going somewhere with this?"

"You told me that when I was on the team before, the ring-knockers didn't take me seriously because I was junior and not one of them. I foresee a problem. We're going to run into all sorts of issues when we start building the models and the prototype. I can see from the reports you sent me that I'm going to need a scrounger and a troubleshooter if I'm going to make the Sword a reality."

"You have someone in mind, Wally?"

"Yes. The trouble is, he's a chief petty officer. From what you've told me the boffins aren't smart enough to take an enlisted man seriously. Plus which, some of the items we are likely to need, the depots won't want to release to a CPO. If he was promoted to ensign he'd be even less likely to be taken seriously. The rules say a commissioned officer has to have a bachelor's degree, and he doesn't have one."

"So we get him a direct warrant. What's his name?"

"Chief Machinery Repairman Augustus Flores, presently assigned to the USS Isaac Hull. He served with me in Brazil, and he has a knack for fixing anything with parts that weren't meant to do what he had them doing, and end up with something that worked better than before. And when there are enough Swords to form a squadron, it's going to need a Squadron Maintenance Officer."

"How many years in does he have?"

"He's on his last hitch before retirement. He'd really be an asset to the project team, Boss."

"I'll be down to talk to him, persuade him to take the warrant, and swear him in as soon as I get the paperwork done. I don't think he will turn down CWO-4. While you're on your honeymoon we'll run him through knife and fork school, and you can report to the Naval Surface Warfare Center together."

"Sounds good to me, Boss. I'll stop by the Officers Sales Store and buy him an engraved sword. It will be my present to celebrate his promotion."

So on the day, Wally found himself waiting at the front of the cathedral with his four groomsmen in dress white with medals: his best man, defiantly wearing the two-stripes-and-anchor shoulder boards of a Merchant Marine navigator instead of his one-and-a-half stripe lieutenant (jg) Naval Reserve boards with his Strategic Sealift badge, Navy Meritorious Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Armed Forces Reserve Medal, Merchant Marine Outstanding Achievement Medal, and Merchant Marine Expeditionary Medal; his senior groomsman, with three stripes on his shoulders, wings of gold, Distinguished Flying Cross, Bronze Star, and a double row of commendation and campaign medals; his two-striper instant comrade the SEAL, with his "Budweiser badge," a Bronze Star with Combat V, and assorted commendation and campaign medals; and the junior groomsman, a Chief Warrant Officer with salt and pepper hair, a brand new gold Surface Warfare Officer badge on his chest, a propeller and a single stripe broken by a blue bar on his shoulder boards, and so many campaign and commendation medals that he had a distinct list to port. The organ played Clarke's "Trumpet Voluntary" and the bridesmaids and the maid of honor slowly came down the aisle, taking up their positions opposite the groomsmen, all in pale blue dresses and white opera-length gloves, with small rhinestone tiaras in their hair. Wally noted in his somewhat bemused state that they all looked trim and fit; not a heifer in the bunch.

The organ boomed out the introduction to the Wagner "Wedding March," and Trisha came down the aisle on Admiral Corcoran's arm. Like her bridesmaids, she wore above the elbow gloves and a sleeveless gown that showed a good bit of cleavage; unlike them, she wore a lace veil held in place by a coronet of green and clear stones that flashed colored fire as she took her place beside Wally before the priest.

The Episcopal marriage ceremony is short, sweet and to the point. There was the usual "Dearly beloved, we have come together in the presence of God ... " ritual everyone who has ever watched a romantic movie knows, the exchange of rings and vows by the bride and the groom (the minister's suggestion that the two of them might like to write their own vows had been greeted with smiles and headshaking by both Wally and Trisha), and the pronouncement that they were now husband and wife. The organ sounded with the Rondeau from Mouret's "Suite des Symphonies," better known to most Americans as the theme from Masterpiece Theater. The congregation exited the cathedral and when they had, the bridal party processed down the aisle.

Outside the church, Captain Vincent ordered, "Officers! Draw -- swords!" In one smooth motion, he, the XO, the Chief Engineer, and the Isaac Hull's department heads drew their swords in unison and crossed the tips. At the command, "Invert -- swords!" the blades turned edge up. Wally and Trisha paused under the arch as the Captain announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to present, for the first time, Lieutenant Commander Wallace and Mrs. Patricia Michaels!" To applause, Wally and Trisha got into one limousine, while the rest of the wedding party got into two more to proceed to the beachfront hotel where the reception would be held.

The bride and groom went upstairs to their bridal suite. Trisha set her bouquet down on a table and turned into her husband's arms, kissing him soundly. Her tongue danced in his mouth as he returned it and stroked her hair before he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Now that we are married, pet, I presume you do not think your position as my submissive is in any way altered."

"No, my darling Master. I am your slut and your slave, now and always, to be used as you wish, whenever you wish, however you choose to use me."

"Good. Strip down to your corset and shoes, if you please."

Trisha immediately took off her coronet and veil, laying them and her white kidskin gloves next to the bouquet. She wriggled the wedding gown off over her head and turned to face her husband, to find him holding a naked naval officer's sword. The blade gleamed in the sunlight coming in through the glass doors that led to the balcony.

"You may recall I reserved the right to swat your delectable ass with the flat of a sword unto myself for our wedding night, pet, right before I ravish you. The sun may still be out, but I am in no mood to wait. Bend over the arm of that couch."

She obediently assumed the position, a delicious shiver running through her. Wally took his place behind her off to her left, judging the distance.

"One swat for each year you have lived seems about right, wench. Be so good as to count the strokes for me, as a good sub should."

"Yes, Master," she said softly, with an involuntary wiggle of her cheeks. Wally noticed, chuckled to himself, and swung his blade.

"One, sir!"

"Two, sir!"

"Three, sir!"

The sword whistled and impacted her buttocks. "Ohh! Four, sir!" She felt her pussy loosen and swell as she began to lubricate under his ministrations.

Thereafter, he varied the strength of the blows from a bare love-tap to a powerful stroke that left a welt across her cheeks and caused her to scream out the number. She felt her feminine oils ooze out of her cleft and drip onto the arm of the leather couch as her nipples scraped across the cushion and added yet more stimulation with every stroke of the sword, the hard little pebbles longing for the mouth of her master on them. Her hips bucked involuntarily as the ache of her pussy overcame the smarting of her buttocks, demanding that something fill it and ease her longing. At last, the final stroke came.

"AAAAH! Thank you, Master!" she screamed as a climax shattered her self-control and she collapsed over the arm of the couch. Wally quickly stripped to the buff, picked her up from where she lay groaning sensuously, and carried her to the bed. Her legs spread wide of their own accord, and with no ceremony he entered her.

"YEEESSS!" she shrieked as his huge cock, swollen, longer, and harder than she had ever felt it parted her pussy lips and wrung another climax from her. "Fuck me! Fuck me, my love! Fuck my pussy! Fuck your slut! Make me cum! Fuck meee!"

She spread her legs wider, bucking up under him, her hands digging into his buttocks and pulling him to her, demanding that he bury himself to her up to the root. The mixture of pleasure and pain as her cervix was smacked by his cockhead drove her wild, turning her into a thing that lived only to be fucked by her master's cock.

"Yes! Fuck me hard! Fuck me deep! Give me your cock! Oh god, yes! Yes! Like that! Give it to me! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Like that! Fuck me deep! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh -- oh -- oh -- I'm -- I'm -- AIEEEHH!"

She came again, and then again, and once more, one crowding on top of the other, until her climaxes turned into one continuous flood of pleasure as Wally pistoned in and out of her with the full, deep strokes that she loved when she reached this state of arousal. She writhed under him, surrendering to the pleasure, wanton and shameless as they used each other's bodies to seek ecstasy. Her begging aroused Wally as never before, and he hammered her with a directness that marked Trisha as his woman. Under such conditions, it was not long before he could no longer contain his own orgasm.

"AAAAAHH!"

A flood of cum exploded out of his magnificent prick to mix with the oils squirting out of Trisha's cunt as climax overtook him. She shrieked as the massive orgasm which had been building in the background erupted and shattered her being into millions of bursts of light that blew apart like a chrysanthemum skyrocket before she spun down into the darkness reserved for those who have been well and truly fucked.

When she came back to herself, she found Wally gently sponging her off with a warm facecloth and heated towel. She smiled at this proof that not only was she an obedient sexual submissive, but that she was a submissive who was loved by her husband and master.

"Thank you, my darling, for the pleasure you just gave me," she said happily, one hand pulling his head down for a lingering, gentle kiss. "I do so love you, my very own Master."

"As I love you, my precious pet with the body of a goddess and the morals of an alley cat. I count myself fortunate to have you as my pet, my love, and my wife. But we had best clean up and get dressed again, or our guests are going to talk."

"I wouldn't mind," she said coyly, even as she took the facecloth from his hand and took over cleaning herself up. "Would you please bring me my perfume from the bath, my love?"

8.

Properly dressed once more, with his medals in position and her lace veil left behind but with the coronet in place on her flame red hair, the newlyweds took the elevator down to the ballroom where the reception was to be held. Wally put up with the seemingly endless photos in infinite combinations with good grace, and eventually all sat down to dinner. During dinner, there were the First Dance (after hearing the vocalist's range during the band audition process, Trisha and Wally had selected "I Will Always Love You" for their first dance) and the dances of the bride and groom with the father of the bride and mother of the groom.

As Wally and Amanda waltzed, she said in a teasing voice, "So why were you a little late getting down here? Did the two of you perhaps find something to do while you were freshening up?"

"Let us just say that we engaged in the ancient combatte d'amour, and both sides claimed victory."

"Ah. Tu parle francais, mari de ma cher fille?"

"Un peu, ma chere ... comment devrais je m'adresse à vous?"

"Eh bien, vu que vous n'avez acune mère de votre choix, il serait me plait grandement si vous m'appelez 'Maman.' "

"Très bien ... Maman."

She hugged him for a moment, understanding the significance of that simple statement and knowing he understood what she was offering. Changing the subject to give them both a chance to recover their composure, she asked, "How many languages do you speak, anyway?"

"The only foreign language I really speak is Portuguese. I can stumble along well enough in French, Spanish, and Cebuano that I can generally make myself understood to a native speaker, but I don't think in them, if you understand the difference."

Amanda started to reply, but was taken aback by her husband making hand motions that she was to join him. She led Wally to where Admiral Corcoran was standing by a side door, looking upset. She looked a question at him.

"Commander, my compliments to you and your bride, and would both of you please join me in this conference room right away." Wally looked at the Admiral and raised an eyebrow; his father-in-law repeated, "Right away, Commander."

Wally cut in on his wife, who was dancing with Billy, somewhat to the annoyance of the bridesmaid he was squiring. "Sorry, Boots, but I need to borrow your sister for awhile."

"Not a problem," Billy chuckled. " I think my date would rather be out on the dance floor than sulking at the table anyhow." He headed over to pick up his bridesmaid while Wally danced Trisha over to the side of the floor, where he took her hand and led her to the conference room.

"What's going on, Wally?"

"I don't know, but it must be important. Your father asked for both of us." They entered the room and found not only the Admiral and Amanda, but also Admiral Fulton, his wife, his aide, and a naval aviator in khakis with an Officer of the Day armband waiting for them.

"Commander, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you and your lady. I know that you're on leave, but your orders have been changed. Read," said Admiral Fulton, handing him a sheet of paper. Wally took it and read, Trisha looking over his shoulder.

"To: RADM Thomas Fulton, USN, NavSurWarCen

From: VADM Charles Pompeuse, USN, ComNavSurWarCen

URGENT

1. Regret to inform you that CDR John Wilson was killed in crash of Southair Flight 803 this date. In your absence, this office will handle notification of next of kin. Information copies of all actions will be sent to you.

2. In view of scheduled construction of test basin models, imperative that LCDR Wallace Michaels report immediately to NavSurWarCen to assume command of Project Sword team. Locate subject officer, apprise him of situation, and have him proceed on verbal orders, with letter orders to follow ASAP."

"I'm sorry, Wally, but you and your wife will have to put your honeymoon on hold. Wilson was returning from Coronado after final consultations with the West Coast's Special Warfare Combatant Craft community, assuring them that the Swords could work with their requirements, and the SEALs'. Working with them the same way you used the Magsaysay in Mindanao, as a matter of fact, because your mothership -- swarm technique is battle-proven. Gaining their trust was the last hurdle we had to clear before we could begin model testing.

"The computer modeling is complete. Construction of the physical models will start on Monday, and test basin work as soon as possible thereafter. You're going to be needed at Carderock now more than ever.

"How soon can you get there?"

Wally looked at Trisha. "Even the Navy wouldn't dare deny a bride her wedding night," she said. "We'll shove off tomorrow morning. No need to announce this to the reception."

"I make the trip around 12 hours, Boss," Wally said after a little mental figuring. "It will simplify things if you can get us a room at the nearest guest house. We were planning on shipping the pod with our household goods to arrive in about a week."

"Leave that to me," interposed Admiral Corcoran. "This is not the first permanent change of station we've dealt with. Amanda and I will arrange for the pod to be shipped to your new house. Moving companies listen when an admiral calls and asks for a change in delivery dates."

"And don't worry about a place to stay," added Admiral Fulton. "My house has a guest room, and Robin and I would be delighted to put you up until your house in Stafford is ready; your father told us about it."

"That being settled, let's rejoin the party," Wally said. "We've still the wedding cake to face before Trisha and I can decently disappear." With a nod to the flag officers and another to the Officer of the Day, they slipped through the side door back into the ballroom.

Epilogue

"This day has been a long time coming," said Trisha as she adjusted the Philippines Legion of Honor around her husband's neck over his necktie.

1...456789