All Comments on 'Nowhere Man'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Twisted logic

I really wanted to hate this story. But the husband's logic was so twisted and his motives so conflicted that it proved to be a delightful tale. I guess the line about "a turd in a punchbowl" had me laughing so hard that it carried me though till the end of the story.

Is the moral here that all salesmen are whores? Pimps? Certainly this is one extreme way to bring passion back to a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I usually hate this kind of story

But your sense of humour caught me by surprise'' kinda like the Kryptonite story.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
You gotta

admit that you have a twisted sense of humor. Having been in middle sales as your man here; I always wondered what it took to close the deal.

I never thought to use my wife, but then we are still friends and lovers after more than 40 years together.

I really like your stories, keep up the great work.

George

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Damn it!!

I wanted to hate your story too, but that salesman really got me laughing. He needs to see a shrink pronto!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Slight Change

A slight change on the regular wimp cuckold story, the wife is a prostitute. At least he gets paid for watching another man fuck his wife. Is this supposed to be erotic?

Esteban03Esteban03over 19 years ago
Now I know the origins of the Atkin's diet ....

... that was enjoyable and very funny.

Do you have a Liverpool connection (the Beatles are suggested, and the humour fits well)?

Either way, I must now read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOL!

You got me. I expected the usual wimp/cuckold husband story and instead got the unusual pimp/master husband story. Good work!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
YOU HAD ME

My blood pressure was elevated reading this story. Thinking of some prick asking to fuck my wife to close the deal! He would have been picking his ass up off the floor more than once.

It was your story but I didn't enjoy it too much.

I would have like to see him come to his senses and start loving his wife like she needed to be loved! maybe setting her up to be overwelmed by him and then the both of them falling back in love after some serious mind provoking actions and events that he set in motion to get them out of their boring rut. And all in the name of love!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Illogical

Instead of his wife it should be his college age daughter. For a juicy sweet young thing the man would do business. The wife is over 40 years old. No one is going to do business for a dried up old hide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Impossible

I can't believe a fine writer like Harddaysknight wrote this piece of garbage. What a disappointment, the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Everyone has to write a

lousy story. This was yours. Shame because you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
As much as I try

As much as I tried to hate this story, as much as I tried to be offended, I couldn't because I was laughing too hard. HDK you DO crack me up.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Oh, my jaw hurts from laughting so much

This is great, now for the next chapter !

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
WOW????

Some of the other authors have started to write this type of story, and now it seems you have joined in with the others. I can't find anything I like in this type of story myself, so my answer is simply not to read them. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just think.

If he'd recorded a video of their chat, he could have told Charlie "all the orders, or your boss gets this.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
How Could this Kind of Husband Live with Himself

Sorry, I couldn't get into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Different

and very amusing. Must have upset DW and the Burn The Bitch nuts though :)

*****

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A CUCKY PIMP

happier than hell. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

Did not like. I hope ch. 2 improves the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story sucks!

Thia story sucks and you do as a writer!

Marvin60Marvin60almost 9 years ago
Just a bit of fun

Nice story. Very silly of course but entertaining and fun.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

not really a cuck tale, given they were already emotionally separated. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just another story

About a pimp and his whore. I hope they're happy with their arrangement.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 8 years ago
Well written but...

Just not my cup of tea. But I recognize the talent in the writing. Three out of five.

Cheers Steve

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
I Don't Know What To Think Yet

Do I hate this for being a wimpy cuck story, or like it for freeing up their sex life?

I guess I'll have to see what Ch 2 provides!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, I never would have expected a story like this from you.

I didn't bother finishing it and usually don't bother scoring trash like this but I gave this a 1 in hopes it will discourage you from writing any more of this crap.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Nice Setup....

....and turnaround. Leaving more comments in part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"As Welcome as a Turd in the Punch Bowl"

Nifty ,tongue-in-cheek story where the husband in a dying marriage offers his wife up in order to get a big business account. Turns hot she's a lot hotter than he thought and it energizes their sex life. Good stuff! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
best thing about an HDK story is

those humorless and cockless wannabe cuckies never get the joke - we are all sitting here laughing our asses off at them and the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantasy

Pure fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a disgusting fucking story. He pimped out his WIFE! The mother of his KIDs!! I like sex as well as anybody and I’m ordinarily not judgmental about how others get their rocks off. But for me, this one was just over the top. He pimped out his WIFE! What a disgusting piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Don't much cater to cuck or sharing stories, but...

I'm willing to give Ch. 2 a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Goes To Show

Even really good writers pop out a dud occasionally. And this one is a dud with a capital “D” !

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No

Not what I would.expect from HDK at all. I guess even the greats have off days. Maybe he can rescue it with chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worst HDK yet

I was surprised by this nasty story. It doesn't feel or read like a HDK story. The characters are all nasty, unlikable people and the outcome was just unbelievable.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is This Starting A Pattern

With two duds in a row? Signed: BTW

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
1 out of 5 positive comments?

It appears as though the readers were looking for some kind of morality play. I think they missed the point. It is a comedy people! Get a grip. It is very funny. 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Three extremely unpleasant people. I guess they deserve each other.

I always wonder why anybody marries in these stories as they all seem to hate each other and certainly don’t have any respect or love one another.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good to find your place in life.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Straight to DIVORCE court!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Video …

I would like to buy Charlie’s seduction video!

5*

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Ah c'mon, Charlie has the old thick ten inch cock and lasts for hours...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dreadful! Absolutely HDK's worst offering by a country mile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute crap, hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written piece of nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an absolute asshole he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t appreciate sharing a wife. 1 star.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fkin moron

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Regardless of his situation, he's nothing but a pimp using his wife. Doesn't seem conducive to a great relationship.

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

A waste of my time⭐️

DenaliFXDenaliFX3 months ago

BRILLIANT ! I can't believe that most LW and Literotica readers don't love this concept. It was presented so realistically and applies in more and more marketing situations where budgets are tight on the corporate side and on the family side too. The kids are grown, life is boring for everyone. What is holding them back? This is just sex - and this time that is not a cruel joke, but is a plus for both sides. Damn it, we do need a vacation too and the reclaiming sex would never exist without the business deal. My vote is 5 + 5 - one for the husband and one for the wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7132 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES