All Comments on 'Nowhere to Run Ch. 04'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes!

I am so glad you finally brought out this chapter. I'm glad you added background for Marcellus' past, the overall feel was very reminiscent of Anne Rice with sharper notes of eroticism. Thanks!

mklsgirlmklsgirlover 13 years ago
Love it

I love to read your stories. I usually read only the stories that do not have any chapters in it but yours was very intriguing. I would love to read the next chapter that you write.

le8mebeele8mebeeabout 12 years ago
fuck....

my heart is going a mile a minute...great work..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hope you finish this

I really do love your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thus far I must applaud you on your writing style and tune for detail, Nowhere to Run is marvelously well written. One of the best I've read in a while.

I feel the need to also note that you detail in Joshua's multiple personality disorder is astoundingly accurate for what I've discovered in my readings of the mental disorder. I'd defiantly like to hear more about Ugo. He's a rather intriguing character and it might be fun to hear some of his thoughts.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago
Will this be finished?

will you continue this story? it is so well done. There are small editing mistakes, but beyond that, the story itself is wonderful. I particularly loved how Marcellus gets him to see how Casey's love wasn't really love. It was liking the control he had over him. I loved how Stan was made to submit to his death himself after forcing himself on so many others and making them submit to him and others. The one thing I wonder about his how Marcellus will separate his desire to be a father figure to Joshua and be a lover at the same time. Is that fair after adults who should have protected him used him for sex? Marcellus is an interesting character. I would love to know how he ended up changed. I really would like to see this finished. it is so frustrating to see good stories left incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't think you ever posted 5 I've read this more than once bc it is so well done. All the emotions are tangible

Cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would so love to read the 5th chapter of this story ... much love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories