All Comments on 'Nude Beach Bride Ch. 02'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Very titilating

BUT - the non consummation has now morphed into a bet and still not sure where it came from.

The husband is an idiot making suggestions that his wife join in with other men, if 'only' to swallow a little cum. That is unless he is planning on paying her back for making him wait and getting an excuse for annulment.

Even if they were already swinging, you would expect the husband to be the 1st to fuck the bride after the wedding. This is raising all the flags to say that she will let someone else fuck her on the pretence that it's not Nude Day yet, so it doesn't count.

Let's see, but don't I really don't like stupid characters.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What

Where is this going, and why?

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
I dislike whimp bitch boys

This weak, childish husband is a whiney little bitch boy. This is his/their honeymoon and he hasn't had vaginal sex yet with his wife and fantasises about "kidding" her sucking and fucking other guys. Hoping she will reward him by having sex with him. All the time he is watching and lusting after other women. Just "grow a pair" and stop all this nonsense. Somehow a bet has been created depriving him of sex just so his wife will go naked on nude day. FFS. Ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous