Nude Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

I was cuddled up tight against Tess's back spoon fashion with my arm around her waist. Bobby was spooned up tightly against my back, her big breasts, and hard nipples moving as she breathed. I'd never been sandwiched between two women before and found it stimulating to say the least. My manhood slowly hardened and moved across the smooth cheek of Tess's butt. She shifted slightly and I was wedged in the warm crack of her ass. Bobby had her hand on my thigh and let it slip over to explore the junction between Tess and me. At the same time, she pressed her hot sex against the cheek of my ass. I moved my hand up to brush my fingers along the side of Tess's breast.

Out of the dark, Martha's voice said. "Will you sex fiends be still before I fall off this little mattress."

I felt Tess's arm move toward Martha. "Here I'll hold you from falling off." I could feel her arm moving from time to time.

"You sure picked a hell of a time to get frisky." I heard Martha mumble softly. "If you don't quit that I won't get any sleep and I won't be responsible if you get raped."

Bobby whispered in my ear. "You can't rape the willing. Even if you did it wouldn't be rape, would it?"

"If you girls don't behave I'm going to take my sleeping bag and go sleep by the fire." I said.

"Not without me you're not. I'd be lunch before you got settled." Tess said. "Anyway that would be real cozy."

"Hey, if we're not getting any, neither are you." Bobby said.

Tess laughed. "Oops, too late. You let us go to the store together remember."

"Bitch!" Martha said.

Slowly we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to a wet dream shortly after daylight. Tess was cuddled up tightly to my left side with her head on my shoulder. I could make out Martha spooned in behind her with her hand on Tess's left breast. So the lips wrapped around my throbbing shaft must belong to Bobby. That's about as far as my brain got before it fogged as the impending climax started to build deep in my balls. What Bobby lacked in tongue action was more than made up by suction and depth. Her head was bobbing up and down at a slow steady rate as she swallowed nearly all of me. Her lips moved from the tip to near the base and back, her tongue kept the sensitive head pressed against the roof of her mouth. I felt my hips lifting slowly off the mattress as I neared climax. Sensing this, Bobby increased the speed and pressure. My hips jerked and I moaned as the first jet of sperm shot into the warm working mouth. Bobby's head stopped moving as her mouth sucked greedily at the spurting head until I was drained.

As my manhood slowly shrank back to normal, Bobby continued to nurse on it. Finally, she released it from her mouth and rolled slowly off the airbed. She was wrapped up in the extra blanket and had a big grin on her face. She gave me a big wink before she turned and unzipped the tent door. At the sound of the course zipper Tess stirred and opened her eyes. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead before easing out of the bed myself.

Outside, I hurried to the table, grabbed a pair of sweat pants, and climbed into them. I was starting the fire for coffee when Bobby appeared out of the woods; she also had on sweat pants. I guess it was first come, first serve this morning. When she walked up, I asked if she had any opinions about breakfast. With a broad smile, she answered. "I've already had mine, thanks. I love cream of man on sausage served hot and fresh in the morning." I slowly shook my head and smiled.

I got the coffee going and was starting on frying bacon, when Tess ran up grabbed the last pair of sweat pants and climbed into them as she hopped toward the woods. "Good Morning to you too." I said with a chuckle.

She waved over her shoulder as she disappeared behind some bushes. Something's can't and shouldn't wait. She was smiling as she hotfooted it back toward the fire. Rubbing her hands together over the fire, she nodded to Bobby and me and said. "Now it's a better morning. Coffee and bacon aren't we industrious this early in the day. Where are the eggs, I get them started. Bobby, why don't you toast some bread?"

Bobby looked at the open fire and the grate sitting on top of it and cocked her head to one side. "Just how the hell do you do that without a toaster?"

I chuckled and handed her a long handled fork, like you use on a barbecue pit. "Stab the bread edgewise and hold it close to the fire, kind of like a marshmallow. Just be careful not to light it or your blanket on fire."

I was scrambling the eggs, the bacon was done, and so was the toast. Bobby did a good job for a beginner. As we ate, we talked about the sleeping arrangements. I figured that two or even three would not be bad on that air mattress, but four was just too many.

Tess chuckled and said. "If you and your sister had normal sized boobs there would be plenty of room. I woke up around daylight and poor Bobby was mostly off the bed wrapped up in a blanket. I just haven't figured out why her feet were on the pillow?"

Bobby didn't say anything, but she didn't have to, the big shit-eating grin on her face told enough of the story. Tess looked hard at her, then at me.

I shrugged and said. "What can I say; I thought I was having one hell of a dream. When I woke up it wasn't a dream and it was far too late to stop anything."

Tess shook her head and turned to Bobby. "You're a real bitch, sometimes, do you know that?"

Bobby looked hurt and replied. "What pot is calling whose kettle black? You're the one that took firsty's yesterday, and in a truck to boot. Anyway, I woke up cold and uncomfortable, so I grabbed the other blanket and turned around to have more room for my boobs, as you so delicately put it. I can't help it if there was a tent pole holding up that side of the sleeping bag. I was curious so I went to investigate, it looked so deliciously inviting I couldn't resist."

Martha laughed. "That's my sister, she loves nothing better than something to suck on, be it nipple, dick, or clit. She'll even settle for a finger or toe if she can't get to anything else. Tess, from what I hear you really don't have much room to talk, even if you do limit yourself to dicks."

I grinned at Tess and said. "You did mention an oral fetish yesterday, didn't you?"

She stuck her tongue out at me then giggled. "Ok, I know when I'm busted. I kind of considered you as private stock, so to speak. Bobby and Martha were pretty much wrapped up in each other, and then there was you. Sorry Bobby, I guess I was out of line."

"Everything is fair in love, war, and sex. Especially sex." Bobby paused a second then said. "Speaking of sex, do you know how horny sucking a fat dick makes me?"

Tess and Martha laughed and then Martha asked. "What doesn't make you horny, dear sister? I think just being you, makes you that way."

Bobby tossed her head and stood up. "All these compliments will give a girl the big head, Oh, I've already had that." She stripped off the sweat suit and dropped one part on Martha's head and the other on Tess's head. Tess got the pants; she held them by the legs and brought the crotch close to her nose. She jerked her head back and made a terrible face. "Yep, we have a winner here. She's in heat and in a bad way. Everybody had better sit down, cross their legs, and shut up if they don't want to get molested."

Bobby used her foot to shove Tess over backward and quickly moved to sit on her face. Tess rolled over and low crawled backwards out from under her. Tess was up on her knees as Bobby started to turn around, Tess swung her right hand and slapped Bobby hard on the left ass cheek. At the stinging blow, Bobby jumped forward and yelled. "Hey, that hurt." Her foot got caught under my leg and she began to fall, Tess made a grab for her arm. I sat up to help as Bobby piled on top of Martha, dragging Tess along with her. Martha made an attempt to break her sisters' fall, but got pushed over into my lap for her trouble. Tess ended up on top of everyone.

While we were getting untangled, Tess got both nipples tweaked and pinched on the ass several time. She also had to shove a hand out from between her legs, I'm not sure whose it was, I know it wasn't mine. The wrestling match ended up on top of me for a while and I was busy getting Martha's hand out of my pants. Since Martha wasn't wearing pants and distracted by me, Bobby ended up with her head between her legs. Needless to say, this got Martha's undivided attention, long enough for Tess and me to get free.

We both sat on the edge of the blanket breathing hard. Martha was breathing hard also but I don't think it had anything to do with the wrestling match. Bobby's mouth and tongue were working expertly on Martha's sex. She had a hold of Bobby's head but I couldn't tell if she was pushing or pulling on it. All I know is that I was getting horny myself. I looked over at Tess; she was removing the sweat suit shirt slowly, never taking her eyes off Bobby's head.

I leaned over, sucked her right nipple into my mouth, and swirled my tongue around the hard bud. Her hands went to the back of my head and lightly held me there. After about two minutes of sucking, licking, and gently chewing on that nipple, she forced my head over to the other. There was no problem from my point of view as her back arced in response to my touch and forced more breast into my mouth.

Pulling back slightly, she pressed my head down. I proceeded to lick and kiss my way across her abdomen and ended up at a belly button. She lay back to rest on her elbows so she could still see Bobby and Martha. I glanced over as Martha raised her ass completely off the blanket and moaned. Turning back to Tess I reached out, grabbed the waistband of the sweat pants, and wiggled them down over her hips. She lifted her butt to make it easier to get them off.

Once I had them off, she lay there with her knees raised and parted. I started to kiss the inside of one knee and worked my way toward her sex. Before I reached it, I switched thighs and worked back toward the knee. Her hands shot out, grabbed my hair, and pulled my face tightly into her dripping opening. "Damn, enough fore play already." She whispered.

I stuck out my tongue and slowly explored the hot, wet depth of her. Her sweet pungent odor and taste were a treat from heaven. You see I have an oral fetish myself. My tongue is not long but it is thick, strong, and wide and I know how to use it. As I moved upward to lightly circle the tip of my tongue around Tess's clit, her ass rose to add more pressure to the contact. The soft moan that escaped from her lips was almost drowned out by Martha's scream of delight as she came hard around Bobby's tongue. I licked harder at Tess's clit, slipped my hands under her ass cheeks, and squeezed. The moan became deeper and louder as her thighs slowly closed over the sides of my head and her back arched, pressing her sex tightly against my lips. I could feel her body tremble and jerk as she came with a rush. I went back to gently circling her clit until her hand pushed on the top of my head. Releasing the bud, I moved my attention back lower to lick at the trickle of sweet fluid running down the crack of her ass. I followed it upward to the source and did my best to clean up the mess we had made. Dipping my tongue deeply inside her seemed to make matters worse instead of better but who was I to argue. After a few moments, her hips started to work against my probing tongue in a rhythm of their own. She lifted her left leg and wrapped it tightly around my shoulders as she began to make more and louder noises than Martha had earlier. She was coming with nearly every thrust of my tongue and her hips. This went on for nearly a minute before she collapsed back down onto the blanket. I continued to lick at the throbbing opening to her sex until her leg moved off my shoulders and returned to the blanket.

I sat up slowly eyeing Tess's beautiful sprawled out body. She lay there with her legs spread wide and her hand folded across her stomach as she took in deep fast breathes. Her eyes were shut and a smile played at her lips. A movement out of the corner of my eye attracted my attention to Martha and Bobby who were just sitting there side by side staring at Tess much as I was. Bobby glanced from Tess to me and back again as she said. "Damn I wish that had been me."

Martha looked over at her sister and asked. "Which one, him, or her?"

Bobby blinked several times and answered. "Either one." To which Martha only nodded and smiled.

That was three years ago. Tess and I are married, she finished college, and now I'm going part time. Martha and Bobby still hang out at our place and still go camping with us, but now they have their own tent. Their passes at Tess are a thing of the past and they know I'm off limits. Tess's parents were not real happy that she married a guy twice her age but they are coming around. They see how much in love and how happy we are. Tess wasn't pregnant, much to their relief and still isn't. We are still talking that issue over.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers