All Comments on 'Nude Dancing # 01: Sis'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic as always

Glad you are living up to your great reputation. Your story is as good as everything that you write. Keep up the good work. Am waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I used to enjoy your work until

I read the stupid shit you started writing in the forum. I'm sorry, idiocy like that is a huge turn off. I don't care how good or bad a writer is, your exagerated boasting was a huge turn off.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
A great fun story!!!

Well done, Jim. Another great fun story and, IMHO, warranting several more chapters. Thanks to your excellent writing I am enjoying incest stories more and more. Your undoubted popularity is well deserved. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Writing

An excelent piece of writing. I enjoyed it. Keep writing the next chapter and make it even more hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
enjoyed

thought it was a really good story, esp the begining with how he got into the whole stripping lark. though its not incest I'd be interested in how he gets to sleep with the sisters friend who didn't use to like him, keep writing these though

thebulletthebulletalmost 17 years ago
good

<p>I'm not much for this genre, but this is a good one, hot and well-developed (the story as well as the kid). </p>

<p>Perhaps an editor may be in order, though. FYI, you used the term "tea toting". I suppose that means someone who carries tea around with them. But I'm pretty sure you meant to say "teetotaling", which is the term meaning obstaining from alcoholic beverages. Glad to be of help.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not very original on my part, but WOW.

Scouries, you are the best. Can't wait for the next installment. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dissapointing

Dull, and uninspiring writing. Your reviews you write for your stories are better than the stories themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Way to go Jim

Another fantastic story, please continue. Did you step on someones toes, so much hostility. Jsut continue to write in your fine manner and I will continue to read as often as you submit a new story or chapter. Thanks again.

CrustySailorCrustySailoralmost 17 years ago
Oh Yes.

Interesting story, and keeps your interest. I can see 1 to 5 more stories out of this one if you include the sister's friends and a real hot one if you include the black guy. I'm waiting for the next one...........

KupalaKupalaalmost 17 years ago
Okay...

I'm interested in reading the next part.

janetsuejanetsuealmost 17 years ago
Whew!!

O-mi-God! This is probably one of the best stories I have ever read on this site, including my own. You're getting into some dark areas here, but it is so arousing! I was just about holding my breath to see what would happen next. You've started an almost unending story line here, and I can hardly wait to see where you're going with it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Slow down --Take it easy

The story was hot but the plot was rushed. This should have been Chapter 2. Devoting more time to how Bobby got into the business would have made this a story people would want to follow because they could relate to the character better.

Chapter 1 could have been about how he went out for his birthday and got hooked up with the stripper and end with Bobby getting hired at the Pit. Then as I said him scoring with sis would have been great as chapter 2 and Mom rounding out the trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LAMBADA

This is hot very sexual like the dance,it would be more so if you tease a bit more before delivering the goods,I look forward to part 02.I have just read some of your other submissions you have that something extra that turns what many consider sick filth into erotica,this submission is proof of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVED IT

Good beginning to a series i hope,did you know that on average white european caucasians,have the biggest penises,sorry the story,exellent this boy just has to fuck his mother,which i am sure is planned,draw out the sex,and when he does I hope sister is not involved,later yes but not the first time he fucks his mom.Thanks for a very entertaining read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Stuff

Incest doesn't do much for me...usually, but this has so much sensual exhibitionism with that big cock it has to be read and appreciated. I liked the measurement scene when Nat was laying the tape along the length as he probably was pushing his hips forward. Yeah, I definately could imagine the tip proud as it flared in all it's glory for her while the pre-cum oozed out of the slit.

Keep it going. God knows what Mom is going to do when she sees The Cock for the first time. Hopefully, she'll be smiling when she gets a good taste of it and the great load of cum that follows.

Perhaps when the three of them walk into the wedding reception they'll be holding cum-sticky hands with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great entry love it

Great start looking forward to more !!!

ScribbledScribbledalmost 17 years ago
Pulitzer Piece Prize?

If you don't win the Nude Day Contest, somebody should contact the FBI.

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 17 years ago
Every Boy's Dream

This is an excellent story depicting every young man's dreams of being pursued by women generally and having a gorgeous sister whom he loves want to have sex with him.

Well done!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Rushed and uninspired

While there is plenty of heat in this story, the build-up is both rushed and uninspired. The characters come across as flat, the plot is formulatic, and the flow is bumpy. Some of the dialouge simply doesn't translate into any real sound as written. Simplistic taboo wank fare. If you're looking for anything more, don't bother.

masterartemusmasterartemusalmost 17 years ago
scouries strikes again.

Once again Scouries has a real pager turner for us. He never fails to deliver a hot and steamy tale.

JDLYTLE1JDLYTLE1almost 17 years ago
GREAT START

THANKS FOR WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where is Chapter 2!!!!?

I've been waiting soooooo long for the next chapter of this amazing story, can't wait for it, any clue when it will be done?

bob2c39bbob2c39balmost 16 years ago
Hot Salsa!

One of the best stories on here. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Up there with the best.

A fine story,well constructed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...Bobby is a mover.....

...Another outstanding story....truly enjoyable....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

this was amazing as always

cr2001cr2001over 11 years ago
Fun for All

What a great story. I loved how it all played out. I can imagine Natalie's friends would be very excited to hear what went on at their house that night. Can't wait to read part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Too sexy! Loved how well matched the two siblings were. I for one could not forget Bobby's mesmerizing moves - so effing awesome. Needless to say, reading this submission left me extremely hot and bothered!!! *fans self*

PS. Brother & sister = my favorite incest pairing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nope

Lost me when you introduced the mother as a sexual target at the end.

Gunner9001Gunner9001almost 7 years ago
Great

Love all the stories so far and this is no different.😁

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 6 years ago
great story.

Thank you so much for this fantastic story - such a turn on and so erotic - looking forward to more

Love Carmella xxxx

MrBill36MrBill36over 5 years ago
Love The story

Love the story theme, but why does he have to have a huge cock. Doesn’t take away from plot (Male Dancer) but makes me feel a little intimidated with only a 5 in prick?

blaster666blaster666almost 4 years ago
Awesome!

Fabulous story, now onto part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You have an incredible imagination. The ONLY bad part about reading all your stories is knowing they will eventually endl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10460 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES