All Comments on 'Nude on Stage Ch. 02'

by naughtyladylover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't listen to the haters...

... and trolls who are apparently trying to chase everyone off the site.

It's a great start for this series so far, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another promising series

Enjoyed both stories. they were well written and developed and erotically pleasing. Waiting for the follow-on chapters

shmueltzvishmueltzviabout 12 years ago
something missing!

What's missing are the next parts of this story. PLEASE KEEP GOING!

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Chapter 3?

Intrigued to see how this goes.

allenethanmallenethanmover 10 years ago
Great Series

I love the audition plot with a free thinking wife. I hope you will decide to continue wherever this story leads you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Steaming Pile!

Wife & Husband? Actress & Director? Try slut and cuck!

What they're producing isn't art,it's cheating sex,live porn,if you will!

Some marriage and love these two share. And Jerome is a good friend? Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Lets get to show is twice nightly does the sex stay simulated or becomes real for realism, we have the sexy hot auditions further chapters please don't leave it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Far so good

So what happens next you cannot leave it hanging it deserves a proper end. or does Dave get pissed off because she actually fucks on stage and after the show in the dressing room and divorces her

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 4 years ago
Comfort Zone

"Now," Stephan whose role in the play is vague informs Suzanne, auditioning for a nude part, "we need to see how comfortable you are being nude."In front of a full length mirror, with two men and a woman looking on, she's ordered to strip. "Your body will be the focus of the audience's attention: ..your gestures, ... your skin, stretch marks, scars, tattoos,... your posture as you strip..."

Not a bit retiring, Suzanne brings to the role some modelling for art classes in college, a penchant for public exhibitionism at topless and nude beaches, and eagerness for a chance to get back on stage. In front of her husband, Suzanne, to qualify for the audition, had a vigorous work out with Jerome whose involvement in the project is left a little sketchy.

Most people who've acted have said on stage they become a different person. I don't find that here. Some actors have said they started out acting to overcome shyness. Thus it is possible to be shy and retiring in personal life and an exhibitionist on stage. Is the opposite also true?

Despite acknowledged exhibitionism, Suzanne approaches the requirements of the script with a great deal of hesitation. Does an actress feign modesty in a situation like an up-close appraisal of her physique to avoid being regarded as a tramp?

These are questions I thought the author should have address. Otherwise, NUDE is a well told with erotic elements

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Please write a chapter about the actual performance. I'm hoping she'll display her clit to the audience, to show her real arousal, and also have at least simulated sex with all three of the actors. I would not call either the actress or her character promiscuous, because if she's choosing whom to have sex with, then she's selective, not promiscuous. Now, about that clit: so nice to see an author pay some attention to that little item, and to have the director suggest she'll display it prominently, front-and-center, to the audience. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My wife and two other women were in a performance requiring them to display their clits to the audience. Audience was invited to come up for a good look and then write on a whiteboard what they thought. The remarks were very complimentary and appreciative of the women's bravery and courage. They were not nude, their skirts or dresses were hiked up around the waist and no knickers. Seated with legs spread out over the armrests. The other two women had to keep coaxing their clits out but my wife's stood out on its own. Small town, most of the audience knew her and she chatted with them as they came up to see her clit close-up. She laughed with them that they were seeing her cunt before seeing her tits and that maybe at the next performance they'd feature nipples instead of clits. (That is, in fact, what eventually happened, and that time they had five more women volunteer. Some of the women had to keep tweaking their nipples, but my wife's stayed erect the whole time.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous