Nude Tuesday

Story Info
Summer camp staff gets a little naked.
2.2k words
3.6
87.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Nude Tuesday. She had heard the boys talk about it through the wall. Every Tuesday, all the guys would walk around their dorm naked. It seemed so strange to her. Why would they do that, especially at a church camp? Isn't that wrong, to walk around naked in front of each other? Of course, so much of what the guys did was strange, but she found herself always with one ear glued to that wall, wondering what they would talk about next. Last night, she couldn't believe what she heard.

***

"Alright, guys... here goes."

Jerry looked around at the guys. Everyone was standing in a circle; boxers and briefs around their ankles, their dick in one hand, and a lump of Gold Bond in the other.

"...On the count of three. One! Two! Three!"

Each of the guys smeared the powder all over their balls.

"I'm tellin' ya guys, it's like a thousand fairies blowin' on your balls!"

One of the twins' eyes went wide, "Holy Geez!" he shouted.

Pauly-boy was running around in circles yelling, "It's so freakin' cold!"

Jerry was loving it. Watching all these dorky kids run around with frozen nuts. How in the world did he become a leader at a Christian camp? As he was pondering his corruption Brent flew by him, making a beeline for the bathroom. Brent was one of those kids Jerry had his eye on. He knew this kid would hang on his every word.

He ran into the bathroom and jumped up onto the countertop, trying to get his dick under the faucet, screaming at the top of his lungs; "It's like my junk is being SMASHED IN A FREEZER!"

Everybody's eyes went towards the brick wall. The laughter from the girls' side was unmistakable.

"Those damn girls..." Jerry thought, "I'm sure Ashley will give me an earful tomorrow."

Most of the guys were calmed down now, most of their attention focused on their chilly scrotums. "Alright, guys... I think we'll call it a night."

***

Ashley did hear it, and she was going to give him an earful. She was fuming, right in the middle of the girls' nightly devotions she hears about someone's privates.

"That's not funny, girls, I'm sorry you had to hear it." She looked around the room at all her girls. "Now lets get back to God's Word."

"Can't we just go to bed?" It was Megan, "I mean, it's late and who knows if we'll get interrupted again."

"OK, fine. Just go to bed, but we'll just have twice as long of devotions tomorrow night."

"Great." Thought Megan. "That's just what I was shooting for." She flipped off the light above her bed and snuggled up against the wall, close as she could get.

***

Did she really hear what she thought last night? Right before she went to sleep, she overheard Brad and Jerry talking about girls. She heard a few names she knew, some friends, some not. Then she heard it, her name. What did he say? "That Megan Masters, she's one hot piece of ass..." No, that wasn't it. "Megan, she's so beautiful" No... no.

"Megan, man, you should definitely go after her." It was Jerry, that's right. "...if I were a few years younger, man, I'd be all over her."

"You, Jerry? But aren't you and Ashley...?"

"No, man! Hell no. That was over before it began..."

That's all she could remember. Was it true? Did Brad like her? Or did Jerry like her? She didn't care about age, she would welcome Jerry, anytime any place.

***

It had been a long day, Brad was on Go-Kart duty, which meant he was dealing with crabby kids and broken Go-Karts all day, and the only thing on his mind was what Jerry said to him last night. Should he really go after Megan? She was drop-dead gorgeous. Just one year younger than him, he used to drive her around a lot a couple years ago, and would've never given her a second glance, but now... she has really become beautiful, full brown curly hair, thin, but with a little meat on her, just enough to fill out her jeans and her bra. Oh how he would love to see what was under her bra. Once, when he was mowing all day, he got a chance to see her in a bikini by the pool. Her tanned skin glistening in the sun, hair pulled up in pigtails.

He was in a daze as he sent the last camper around. His mind was on one thing and one thing only, he had to get back to the dorm quick. He wheeled the Go-Karts into the shed and shut the door, adjusting his hardening dick. He dashed up to the dorm, busting in the back door as fast as he could, he knew nobody would be in here for a bit, but the kitchen help would be done soon, and he didn't want to miss his chance. He peeled off his clothes, fast as he could and threw them on the bed. Turning around he was greeted with a sly grin across the dorm

"Where are you goin in such a hurry?" a naked Jerry said from the couch.

His hard-on quickly went limp. "Damn," he thought. "I was just on my way to take a shower. And you know, it's Nude Tuesday and all."

"That's right," Jerry said with the same grin, "glad to see you so enthusiastic about it. Nudity is Unity."

"Right, well, I gotta shower."

"Ok, man... I was just headed out." Bret's relief didn't go unnoticed, "Have you thought about our talk last night?"

"Yeah, you know, a little." Bret headed in the shower, his dick awakening with the thought.

Jerry knew better, he'd been hiding in the dorm all day, not wanting to deal with Ashley, but it was more important to help out a frustrated brother. He knew, he'd been there before.

Bret waited to hear the door close, and then walked back into the dorm, to be sure the coast was clear. He headed back into the bathroom and dropped his towel, and looked down at his swollen dick. He walked into the shower and looked around, it was a large cement room with showerheads fastened to the walls, no curtains, just a pit with running water. He turned on a few showers and angled them towards the drain. Then he grabbed some lotion he kept above his shower and squirted a bit on his hand. Looking down at his cock, he put the lotion up and started playing with his balls. Pulling a little and then he touched the underside of his dick with his finger, lightly rubbing all the way to the tip. His right hand came right behind it, pulling at his member. He squeezed the tip and his eyes rolled back as he started to pound away on his own dick.

***

Megan heard the door slam shut, and she knew it was Bret. She put down the romance novel she stole from her mom, and took up her familiar post; kneeling on the bed, hands cupped against the wall. He was going to take a shower? Outside in the study, if she sat in a certain chair, it was right next to a shared cooling vent to the shower, and she would be able to hear him! She quickly hid the book and scurried out the door. Trying hard not to be suspicious, she sped past the camp office, waving to the secretaries and camp director. She grabbed an old Bible of the shelf and settled down in the chair, just as Jerry walked out of the dorm. "Hey there Megs, studying some gospel, I see." He said with a smirk.

Matching his sarcastic tone, "Yup. That's what we do here Jerry"

"You know, if you help me out in the snack bar tonight, I might give you a treat."

"Yeah? Like a milkshake or something?"

"Yeah, or something. Bret's in the shower, he might be out in a bit." He rubbed her hair and walked off. She hated that. Then again, she kind of wished he'd do it more.

Her attention was caught by the sound of the showers starting. She had wanted Bret for a long time, when she first got her license she didn't even tell Bret, so she could still get rides from him when the group went out. Her pussy started to tingle, and she absentmindedly rubbed the Bible against her crotch.

What was that sound? She heard something other than the showers; it was kind of a slapping or something. Was that Bret? She started to hear a kind of grunting sound, like he was hurt. "Yes, he must be hurt, someone should help him out." She tried to rationalize what she wanted. "Jerry left, and Bret might be really hurt, it wouldn't be wrong to check on him." She kept trying to picture him naked. "I mean, as Christians we should help each other out when we're in trouble... Bret would do the same for me." She looked around the room and set down the Bible. She slowly opened the door, and in with barely a whisper she announced herself, "Bret are you ok? Is anyone else here?" She became a bit braver and took a few steps inside the dorm. "Anyone in here?" Stepping towards the bathroom door, she heard Bret's actions more clearly. Her hands were clammy, and she started to sweat. "What am I doing?" she thought. She heard Bret moan. "Was that my name?" Her pussy gushed. She pulled the door back and peeked in. The steam from the showers had filled up almost the whole bathroom. She pulled off her shirt "Nude Tuesday, after all." Bret moaned her name again, this time more clearly. She quickly shed her shorts and bra. She walked toward the showers and peered in, trying to see thru the dense steam. She moved against the wall and inched in closer, and there he was. She saw him; his head back, bellowing her name at the ceiling. She looked down his body, his chest flexing, his arms moving wildly and, finally, his cock. His right hand was wrapped around his huge member, stroking it so fast it was almost a blur, and his left hand had a hold of his nuts, tugging on them so much she thought he would pull them off. "Well megs," she thought, "what the hell do you do now?"

***

Bret was lost in his fantasy, Megan's pigtailed head bobbing up and down on his dick. Then there was another Megan, and he was stuffing his cock in her twat, another Megan pulling on his balls, while another Megan licked his cock, Then he started to suck on her nipples, while he fucked her from behind. That's what set him off; as his hand was flying up and down on his dick, he growled her name as he shot wad after wad all over her chest. He looked down at his dick, still dripping spunk on the cement floor. His eyes followed the trail of splooge across the floor to Megan. There she was kneeling on the shower floor, spotted with his semen. "Megan!" he shouted as he quickly tried to cover himself. "You're naked!"

Megan giggled, "It's Nude Tuesday, Isn't it? And, I wouldn't bother covering up, I've seen your cock and I'm a big fan."

"Geez. What the hell are you doing here?"

"I heard you outside and it seemed like you were having a little trouble, so I thought I would come and help you out."

"Help me out? Geez. Damn I wish you were here earlier, now we have to clean you up."

"Oh, I think he's got other ideas," she said, pointing to his fresh hard-on. She stood up and walked towards him, lightly touching his dick. "What do you think?"

His knees almost gave out, feeling her touch his throbbing cock. He reached out and pulled her face close, giving her a deep kiss. She wrapped her hand around his pole and started to stroke as he kissed her neck and kneaded her left boob.

Suddenly, they heard the door slam, and Jerry singing at the top of his lungs.

"OH! What a beautiful MOR-NING, OH! What a beautiful day... I! got a beautiful feeling, EVERY-things going my way...."

"Shit! I think the guys are coming back!" Bret started to run out and find Megan's clothes.

"How am I supposed to get out of here without Jerry knowing?" she asked, hurriedly putting on her shorts and t-shirt.

"Don't worry 'bout Jer. He's cool."

"What do you mean?" she asked as he pulled open the bathroom door.

Megan froze. There was Jerry, standing with his back to the door. He slowly crossed his arms. "What your little lover boy means, is, if I don't see it, it don't happen." Megan grinned. "Don't forget your unmentionables, little lady." She quickly scooped up her bra and panties and squeezed out behind him.

"Thanks, Jerry!"

"Don't mention it," He said, back still to her. "I mean, really, don't. To anybody. " He turned, "Oh, and don't forget about your treat tonight!" he said with a wink.

"The or-something?"

"The or-something."