All Comments on 'NudeBook'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Can you please show us a pic of your tiny tits?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SIlk Mastrubation

Who else could have thought of it!

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Cute

Very cute story. Thank you for sharing and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another great story from alexxxis

As usual, alexxxis submitted a winner! She writes funny yet very erotic stories, all with correct grammar and spelling (a real problem with some other authors). This latest story again showcases her sense of humor as she doesn't take herself too seriously. I'm looking forward to her next entry. Well done!

HarryPerryHarryPerryalmost 15 years ago
Great story, Alexxxis.

It was a short read, but very good.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 15 years ago
Fun Fun Fun

I always love your writing, your quirky humor and your self descriptions which are adorable. Sweet little story.. and the silk .. oh my!! lovely.. thank you.

forestman50forestman50almost 15 years ago
Another fun story from Alexxxis

Alexxxis' stories are always great fun and sexy. Clever and imaginative ideas and concepts - not the usual lick and hump routine. Wonderful attitude.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobalmost 15 years ago
Naked Paris Is Burning

Some pretty warm sex -- but I am just not into watching a chick jack off. But anything that slams Ms. Hilton HAS to be good. Take it as a dumb but funny dirty joke.

forestman50forestman50over 14 years ago
Another good one

Hi, Alexxxis - I'm a fan, and enjoyed this, mostly due to your writing style. I have to say I've enjoyed some of your other stories more, but they're always fun to read. So, thanks, and write more for us !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

You took me all the way with you, Damn how I want to be a silk scarf.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I'd Really Like To Schedule A ,,,,,

NudeBook session with you, for I enjoy watching the really sensual girls fall into a trance as they fully explore their bodies and savor the mysterious delights of the feelings they intensify by their touch. I know that with your sensitive nipples and clit that turns you on, you would keep me in the trance too. But, unfortunately, I don't know how to find NudeBook or its real name or to locate you (do you really call yourself Paris or what). You write a good tale - almost as if by experience, but after reading all but two of your stories, I realize that its just a wonderful imagination and ability to spin the fantasy for the rest of us. Alexxxis, you truly have a gift, and I'm enjoying every story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous