All Comments on 'Nudist Surprise with Sister'

by chys23

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please!

Could've used a little more character developement and in desperate need of an editor, but i still loved the idea behind the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Less is more!

This is just a great little story. Without any unnecessary descriptions and irrelevant tangents (though it has a few grammatical errors).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Short and sweet.....

Minimalist is GREAT....after all, that's the way "accidents" happen...right? Excellent removal of clothing, by being nudists, and positioning in the back seat of the Camry.... after that it was just letting nature and the bumpy road take care of the logistics!! Keep writing!!

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago

Why was this unnamed guy so late in noticing Jane's developing changes? Especially when they were nude together? Most guys would certainly notice by the time she turned 13 or 14, anyhow. He must have been rather backward, that way. 'Next day at the camp, by the way, she is likely to be dripping a lot, thinking about the ride home, and the 'rents will wonder why he sprouts a boner most of the time. LOL! Actually, I enjoyed the idea here. 'Got me going, thinking about that ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Short, sweet, and very hot!!

Wow! I wish I was in that car! That story certainly had me going! Very hot and sounds authentic too. I hope Jane and her unnamed brother kept going on those bike rides..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
size

You forgot to say yout covk was 10 inches long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this boy is like lots and lots of big brothers

They usually try to hide it even from themselves. But a big brother very often has a very special feeling about his baby sister. Especially about that cute little coochie she's got between her legs. And a kid sister has a very special feeling about her hunky big brother and what he's got jumping around in his pants. It's the most natural thing there is. They're young, chockfull of hormones, each one excited by what the other has that's different "down there." Just like in this excellent story. It's a family that practices nudism, so the girl's gotten some good looks at what her brother's got swinging between his legs, his meaty penis and his heavy loaded balls. And the boy's feasted his eyes on his sis's pretty pink vagina, the prettiest thing he's ever seen. They've figured out what goes where, and how much great dirty fun it is. Big brother's harder than he's ever been before, and baby sister's sweet little slit's running like a river. He slides his big hard cock up her warm wet twat, and the kids go to town. When he blows his brotherly balls up inside his sis, the guy in the story says "it was definitely the biggest load I'd ever gotten off." Jane's going to be enjoying lots more of her big brother's loads of semen from now on. After all, that's where the kid's semen belongs--up his baby sister's baby cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

do not let some of the other comments bother you those who can not write like to make fun of those that can i thought it was a nice story it could use some work but all writers have to start some where and this seemed like a good place maybe you can write another part going into more detail about them and maybe what they plan for the future just a though as for getting into sizes that is over rated most story's i see try to make out like the guy is hung 7-12 inches which is not the average guy and to me makes the story not as realistic i am average myself as is most so i prefer story's that are more for the average guy 4-6 inches or so or not talk at all about the size after all you are telling a story about ether love or just sex or some times passion if not all three and you can do them all without talking about the size if you want to just my opinion i have read a ton and written a few and in over half i do not say the guys size just how the people in the story feel about each other and then let the story unfold well i hope you keep writing i normally would take the time to ad the periods and other marks as needed but in truth i have not slept in going on 30 hours so i am not really caring about all that just wanted to write a quick post after seeing so many poor comments from those who can not even write themselves.

lonestar1975lonestar1975about 9 years ago
great story

I seen this was your first one on here i think you did very well and if i may say so it was very believable i hope you keep writing and add another part or two to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's good

The story is good, I can picture it as I read. Don't forget to read over your final draft for typos.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Nice exciting story

It would be nice to continue this story about the parents caught them in the act of intercourse in the beach and was just casual about to be careful that no one sees them. Then eventually the whole family ended up into incest.

rock240rock240about 9 years ago
Great first story

I like the plot. I am looking forward for any new chapters or other stories that you write.

Morlan502Morlan502about 9 years ago
Fun story

Fun read, a few typos, but some nice hot incest going! I'll be watching to see if you submit any more chapters on it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story! It was well written and descriptive and I'm looking forward to reading part two! Also I think that the parents should get involved! ;)

Kathleen48Kathleen48about 9 years ago
Love it

This surely is just the beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

really nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

Hot! Hot! Hot! Incredibly sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Almost...

Make it my girlfriend and i could read this every time for the rest of my life!!!

bamffbamffabout 9 years ago

An enjoyable read - looking forward to a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very nice story hoping for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
needs editing

editing would make this a better read as would a second or third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wrong tag marker

Only thing to say, it's no accidental sex since she put him in her. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story. I would love to read anything else you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story needs more

I liked the story a lot but I kinda wish there were more to it like in a series

nudestjoenudestjoeabout 7 years ago
FUN!

Great story. FUN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow Just Wow

This has to be the best inset porn i have ever read loved how you set it up as a nudest family would love to see more

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Short but sweet

A one off story that has to end here, any more would ruin the spontaneity of it all.

Short and effectively sexy as hell :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story.

I have been a nudist for years, just recently had the opportunity to enjoy it with my beautiful sexy sister. We are both now in a early 60s and so enjoy each others company. Please check out my story "Fantasy Cruise" by ole69boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great eroctic fiction plz share second part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lust

Nussin Teija siskon irstasta pillua Thaimaassa.

RoammeRoammeover 4 years ago
Nice story

I'm not into incest but I have to admit it turned me on and reminded me of the times I've had sex with other people around without them knowing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

Write again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fun story, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a nice sibling! this kind of sex between sibling happened silently, my sister and me doing it happily every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story I came hard reading this imagining I was there with you so very hottttt

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years ago

Very nice story, enjoyed reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly one of the best stories I've read.

Shared it with my friends and they all loved it.

Somehow you manage to find a fantastic female audience!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This definitely needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

id love a video of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hopefully there's a sequel! Felt like I was in the car with them. If there's a sequel, how about mom telling sis she knows what happened. They plot to switch partners. Dad tells him if it happens again he better wear a condom. They conspire to get the women apart and double team them separately.

Alstashin@gmail.com

shecocklovershecockloverabout 1 month ago

Perfect and very sexy keep going and lets have more of this tail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous