All Comments on 'Numb'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kelchakelchaover 16 years ago
Story Outline Only

Writing is good, but I feel this story is only an outline for a much longer and better story. There is not enough information about any of the characters, their motivations, or anything else which would allow for identification with any of the people involved.

If one can't click with a character in a story, then who cares what happens to them?

Good writing ability, please write more and put much more detail in future stories.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
a refreshing shift of style

You put your self on the line - emotionally speaking, in this story. I like bravity -am so tired with the "mandatory" shot by shot where we first went for the first date then where we went for the first seual encounter etc. -all just huge snories. Not so here. But your retreat into the shell of a non feeling money making power wielding machine shows just the opposite. You are (the chaacter) is still very soft and hurt inside. The real recovery is not in the way you depicted in the final part of the story but by putting the guy's chracter back into the market knowing that not all women are the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
clean

It's okey, why not? He didn't hit her, lie to her. He just kept his silence until he gave it to her. And that's cool with me. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ummmmm!

Okay I guess. He only saw them kissing but I guess that was enough to cause his own humiliation and the humiliating revenge he put on the woman he adored? I would have thought just challenging her actions and dropping her would have been enough. Very prideful and immature if one would think about it. I will just take my ball and live my life alone because you hurt my feelings? It's obvious a young man wrote this...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...