Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

"What should we do?" Jenny asked.

"We could use a catheter," Viv said.

"What? No tubes please," Jerry yelled.

"That may be the only way unless it goes down soon by itself," Jenny started to say, but then Viv cut her short.

"Well, we could try something else," Viv said.

"What?" Jenny asked.

"We could get him off. It'd probably go down after that and he could piss," Viv said.

"What!" Jenny said. "You're not suggesting...

"That might work," Jerry said agreeing.

"Viv, we can't...

"Jenny, wait here," Viv said.

"Jenny, this might work," Jerry said.

"You sure you want us to do this?" Jenny asked, as Viv returned with petroleum jelly.

"It's okay and it might work. Better than a tube," Jerry said.

"This will probably work," Viv said, putting some on her hand.

Jenny watched in near horror as Viv grabbed Jerry's cock and started rubbing it up and down. Jenny noticed no hesitation in Viv, like she had done this before. Viv stroked Jerry's cock up and down. She went slowly at first but then picked up speed. Jerry started groaning and Jenny noticed a clear drop of fluid appear at his little hole. Viv reached over with her other hand and rubbed it into the skin around the head. Jerry groaned louder at that.

"Jenny, hold the bedpan up here," Viv said, pointing just above his groin.

Jenny watched as Viv used her other hand to cup Jerry's testicles. She squeezed and rubbed them. Jerry gasped and grunted.

"How you doing, Jerry?" Viv asked.

"Ahh...ahh... oh, damn," Jerry gasped.

"He's close, Jenny. Get ready for it to shoot," Viv stated.

Jenny had never seen a man ejaculate before. She was fascinated and nervous at the same time. She watched another drop of clear liquid exit the little hole and roll down over the cockhead as Viv jerked it.

"Oh, shit," Jerry said.

"He's ready, Jenny. His balls are tight to his shaft," Viv said. "See," as she pulled her hand back.

Jerry moaned and arched his back as much as he could with the restraints. Jenny saw the head swell momentarily and then a stream of white liquid shot from the tip. It went about two feet in the air and landed on the top of the bedpan but also across her thumb and forefinger holding it. Jenny looked down for a second noticing the cum on her fingers. Then she saw more flashes of white and looked up to see several more jets of cum shoot into the air. Each one diminished in height until the last couple of pulses only dribbled small amounts of cum out across his cockhead. There were white cum drops all over the bedpan and a good bit inside it.

"Jenny, get me a towel," Viv said.

Jenny set the bedpan aside and got her a towel. Viv wiped her hand and Jerry's cock off. She then handed the towel to Jenny with a big smile.

"You might want to clean your hand off," Viv said, with a big grin. "Jerry, you think you might be able to go now?"

His cock was already softening. "I think so. Thanks."

"You're welcome," Viv said. "Jenny, you okay from here?"

"Yes, Viv, thanks."

Jenny rinsed out the bedpan in a sink, dried it, then returned to Jerry.

"You think you can go now?" Jenny asked.

"Let's try," Jerry said smiling.

Jenny held the bedpan below his cock and took a light hold of it. She aimed his dick at the opening.

"Okay, try now."

Jerry couldn't do it right away, but within a few seconds a weak stream started that built to a full all-out piss before too long. Jerry moaned at the relief to his bladder. When they were done, Jenny wiped his dick with the cum towel, then put the bedpan aside. She adjusted his gown and the blankets.

"You okay, now?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, thanks, and thank Viv for me too," Jerry said, with a smile.

"I will," she said, and left with the bedpan.

When the shift changed, the night shift nurses walked back to the dorm. As they left in the early morning light, Viv moved to walk besides Jenny.

"He has a nice dick, your cornhusker friend," Viv said, with a huge grin.

"He does?" Jenny asked, a bit nervous to be talking about it within earshot of the others.

"Oh, yeah. I bet it's about seven inches by my guess," Viv said, with a smile. "That's not bad, not bad at all. I've seen bigger, but not many."

"You have?" Jenny asked, startled they could be even bigger.

"Sure. My old boyfriend was hung like a horse. Close to nine inches. I measured it once," Viv said, laughing at Jenny's shocked look.

"What are you gals talking about?" Dorothy asked.

"Jenny's poor cornhusker friend, the gunner with the eye and bandages, had a hard-on and couldn't pee. So Jenny and I jerked him off to get it soft," Viv said.

"Oh, my god!" May gasped. "You shouldn't...

"Really," Bea said, excited. "I wish you'd called me. I would have loved to see that."

"Me too!" Dorothy agreed.

"Viv did all the work. I only held the bedpan," Jenny said, trying to minimize her part.

"Yeah, and Jerry shot some of his cum on Jenny's hand," Viv said, laughing.

"Gross!" May gasped. "Jenny, how could...

"That's wild," Dorothy sated.

"Did you like it, Jenny?" Bea asked.

"Well, it was somewhat warm and really white," Jenny explained. "It kinda stuck to my fingers."

"Oh, yuck!" May said.

"I've had it on my hands a few times," Bea said.

"I like it," Dorothy added.

They all laughed as they entered the dorm.

The next couple of days went by quickly. Rumors were spreading that the American Fleet of aircraft carriers was planning to meet the advancing Japanese Fleet soon. The base was under heightened alert. Only essential lights were allowed at night and those areas were having their windows boarded up. It was June 1st and the weekend had just begun. The Wave officers took pity on the new nurses and offered to work the night shift Saturday night to give them a breather. They had worked nearly three weeks straight without a break.

The nurses learned that the marines and some sailors were planning a party down by the beach. They were not allowed a bonfire but it was a full moon, so they were hoping for enough light. Joan, Charlotte, Mary Jane, and the other nurses planned on going once their shift was over.

When the five night shift nurses arrived on the beach around seven, things were just getting started. About fifty sailors and marines were unloading picnic tables from trucks and putting up tables for food. It was still daylight, so set up went smoothly. By eight o'clock the party was underway. The marines had somehow secured a keg of beer from the base mess hall along with trays of mugs. Volleyball nets were up and several games got under way.

Bea and Viv were recruited for a volleyball game while May, Dorothy and Jenny sat nearby to watch. They were joined by several marines with glasses of beer for them and the conversations began. Mostly it was the usual talk: where you from, what's your name, how is it being a nurse. Two good looking guys flanked Jenny on either side and struck up conversations. Dorothy gave Jenny a 'see, I told you' smile and look.

May was talking to a tall guy that must have been 6' 5". He convinced her to join another volleyball game that was just forming. The light was starting to fade but that would only make the games more interesting. Dorothy was chatting with a sailor and a marine as they all sipped beer.

Jenny kept one eye on the other girls as she talking with the two marines. Bea and Viv looked to be having a blast playing volleyball. Bea was quite athletic and even for a small girl she played volleyball well. Viv was trying hard and the guys enjoyed her banter and attempts at hits. They tired after three games and came back over for some more beer and to rejoin the other girls. About fifteen men mingled around two picnic tables with them. About an hour later, the other five evening shift nurses arrived. They had been relieved a bit early.

The party got in full swing. Someone had a record player and had strung power cords out to the beach. They started to dance in the sand. It was not the easiest but soon all the women were dancing. Jenny was barely done with one dance before another marine or sailor jumped in for the next.

May and Dorothy begged off dancing and took a break to catch their breath. As May and Dorothy looked around, the party had swelled to maybe 100 navy men to ten nurses. Most of the guys were playing volleyball. A few were swimming and several were crowded around the keg. Everyone looked to be having a good time unwinding from the stress of war and work.

Dorothy said to May, "Look at Jenny. The guys are begging for chances to dance with her."

"She is a cute girl," May admitted.

"Yeah, blonde, blue eyed, adorable, and a body these sailors want to get on top of," Dorothy stated with a laugh.

"She could certainly have her pick of anyone she wanted. I think she has a boyfriend in the Army though," May said.

"What about you, May? You have a boyfriend?"

"I did but we broke up over me becoming a nurse and enlisting. He wanted to get married and start a family. I just wasn't ready for that. I wanted to see more of the world first. I had never spent much time outside of Wichita," May said.

"If you had a boyfriend, how come you act like you don't like sex?" Dorothy asked.

"Well, I guess I'm not as experienced as you gals in that regard," May said.

"You mean you're still a virgin?" Dorothy questioned.

"I've been a good girl and true to my Catholic faith," May stated.

"You're a virgin then," Dorothy concluded with a smile.

"You act like there is something wrong with that," May said defending herself.

"No, naiveté, but nothing wrong. Have you ever even touched one?"

"A guy's thing you mean? I just squeezed my boyfriend's once through his pants when he got excited as we were kissing," May answered.

"Did he get off?"

"I think so. He had his hand up my shirt, on my breast, and he kinda shuddered when I squeezed it, and then it went down," May responded.

Dorothy laughed. "That's some wild sex life so far, May."

"Well, I've been saving myself. What about you, miss-know-it-all?"

"I'm not a virgin anymore. Lost that a long time ago. But I don't like it inside me as much as in my mouth," Dorothy stated.

"What?"

"I guess you could call me an oral gal. I like to do guys with my mouth," Dorothy said.

"You do? You put their things in your mouth?"

"You don't have to say it so puritan like. Yes, I like to suck on guys' dicks. Not just guys either. I've done girls too," Dorothy confessed.

"My word, Dorothy! Why are you telling me all this?"

"I don't know. Maybe I've had too much beer or I just wanted to tell you," Dorothy admitted with a shrug.

"You like girls too?"

"Yeah. Don't knock it till you've tried it. Girls together can have a wonderful time, May. You just have to know what to do."

"Wow!"

"Just asked Viv," Dorothy said with a huge grin.

"What!"

"Viv likes me to lick it for her," Dorothy stated, enjoying the shocked look on May's face. "We've done it a few times when Joan is on her shift."

"You have?"

"Oh, yeah! She has a sweet pussy, Viv does. And she is a hot pants too. She can cum four or five times in a row before I have to stop," Dorothy told her grinning.

"My god!"

Two guys came and sat by them so the conversation immediately changed but not before May gave her an amazed look. A few minutes later, Jenny, Viv and Bea rejoined them followed by six guys. The ladies were finally exhausted from dancing in the sand and needed a break. They drank beers as they talked to the sailors and marines. Occasionally, Dorothy would catch May's eye and give her a wink.

Jenny, Bea, and May were recruited for a guys and gals' volleyball game. It was tougher in the dark but there was enough moonlight in the star filled sky to see the white ball coming. At one point, midway through the game, Jenny noticed Viv and Dorothy walking down the beach with about six guys. She then lost sight of them as the game continued.

The party went till midnight but then they had to break it up by orders from the commanders. The guys tried several times to convince the girls to go for midnight swims, but the girls successfully begged off each time, though Bea had strongly contemplated the idea but did not want to go it alone. They eventually said goodnight and walked back to the dorm with Charlotte and another evening nurse, Wendy. About eight guys walked them back - for protection they said, but Bea later told everyone she thought, 'they all still hoped to get lucky.' The ladies all chuckled at the thought.

As Bea, May, and Jenny got ready for bed. They sat at the small table together talking about the party. They had all had a good time. Jenny was tired from so much dancing. Bea was too from dancing and volleyball. May told them about her conversation with Dorothy.

"Really, she said she likes girls too?" Bea asked.

"Yeah. She called herself an 'oral person'," May related.

"What exactly is that?" Jenny asked.

"She likes using her mouth on guys' things and on girls too," May explained.

"Wow," Jenny said. "She actually said that."

"Yeah, and she said she had done it with Viv several times," May told them.

"Dorothy really opened up to you. Maybe she likes you too, along with Viv," Bea said, with a laugh.

"I don't know about that. She was somewhat drunk. But if I had to guess, I would say she would like to get Jenny alone from the way she kept talking about how adorable you are," May stated, with a big grin to Jenny.

"What?" Jenny said shocked.

"You heard me. I think she would like to use her mouth on you down below too," May said, chuckling. "On Bea also."

"Did you gals see them walking down the beach with several guys towards the end of the party?" Jenny asked.

"No, but Viv asked me if I wanted to take some of the guys for a walk. She winked when she said it," Bea said.

The girls finished getting ready for bed. They went to bed and slept well because they were all so tired.

Their shift came all too quickly and they went back to work. The good news was that still not much was happening to injure anyone other than some construction accidents that were mostly minor. Jerry was still the worst injury patient they had. Jenny went to see him on her rounds.

"Hi, Jerry. How you doing?"

The doctors had allowed his arm restraints to be removed, but both his hands were still severely bandaged and his nose and eyes covered.

"I'm better without these restraints. I can even shift positions a bit."

"Can I get you anything?" Jenny asked.

"I could use a drink, Jenny," Jerry said.

"Okay, want a Coke?" Jenny asked.

"Sure," Jerry said.

Jenny went and got him a Coke and helped him drink it. He was thirsty and drank a good bit of it. It also tasted good after all the water he had the last several days. The doctors wanted him hydrated to help the burns heal. He was on an IV as he couldn't feed himself. The nurses were to remove them now and try feeding him. Jenny unhooked him and ordered his selections for breakfast. A nurse would feed him when it arrived in the morning.

Jenny made the rest of her rounds then stopped back to see Jerry. It was very early in the morning and he was still asleep. She came back again before her shift change. He was restless and had another hard-on because he had to piss. 'Oh, not this again,' Jenny thought, as she walked in.

"Jerry, everything okay?"

"Oh, Jenny, I have to go again. I can't sleep like this."

"What can I do?"

"How about doing the same thing as last time?" Jerry asked.

"You want me to get Viv again?" Jenny asked.

"Can't you just do it?" Jerry pleaded.

"Ahh...I don't...ahh...I suppose so."

"Oh, good," Jerry exclaimed.

Jenny tentatively got the gel and put some on her hands. She had pulled the covers down to expose his rigid cock. Jenny looked at it as she rubbed the gel on her hands. 'It is incredible looking,' she thought. It was sticking straight up from his groin. The head was reddish pink and swollen tight. He had a nice tuft of soft looking blonde curls around the base, not much different than her own. His balls were mostly hairless and the sack hung down below. The two testicles were quite visible as the sack had not tightened up yet. Jenny had never touched a stiff cock before. She moved to him slowly.

"Jerry, ahh...I've ahh...never don't this before," Jenny admitted. "What do I do?"

"Really? You've never done this for a guy before?"

"No. My boyfriend and I were not sexual active," Jenny admitted.

"Just grip it lightly at first and slide your hand up and down."

Jenny did and the feeling of his stiff lubed cock with her hand sliding up and down was incredible to her. It felt soft and hard at the same time.

"How am I doing?" Jenny asked.

"Oh, good," Jerry groaned. "A little tighter now."

Jenny tightened her grip and kept sliding it up and down. She noticed that clear drop of liquid forming at the little hole on the head again.

"You're beginning to leak again," Jenny said, with mounting excitement and anticipation.

"That's probably only pre-cum," Jerry gasped.

Jenny rubbed it into the head like she had seen Viv do. From Jerry's reaction, she assumed he liked that. The head felt velvety smooth and soft to her too. She loved touching it. Jerry moaned as she kept lightly teasing the head while she pumped up and down on his cock.

"Oh, Jenny, that feels so good," Jerry said. "Play with my balls please."

"Won't I hurt you?"

"Just go easy," Jerry instructed.

Jenny fondled his balls. She loved the feel of them moving around like live eggs in his sack. Jerry gasped and grunted as she played with them. Another drop of the clear fluid came up on his head and began to run down one side. Jenny shifted her hand from his balls back to his cockhead to rub the sticky fluid around it. Jerry's cock seemed to be throbbing in her hand.

"Oh, my god, Jenny!"

Jenny instinctively sped her pumping hand up, getting the hang of the handjob now.

"How am I doing?"

"Oh, god, good," Jerry gasped. "Tease under the head with your other hand. That is the most sensitive spot."

As Jenny stroked him, she did as he asked. His cock twitched every time her fingertips touched the nerve endings just below the head.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum soon," Jerry groaned.

"Oh, shit," Jenny said, swearing too. "I forgot to get the bedpan."

"You could put the head in your mouth?" Jerry asked.

"Jerry, I'm not doing that! This is enough already," Jenny said. "I'll get the bedpan."

"No! Don't stop, please! Keep going! Just hold it straight up in the air, please."

"Alright," Jenny agreed.

She went back to rubbing his balls and noticed they were up tighter to the shaft than earlier. Her hand was pumping at a fast pace now. Another drop had formed and run down his head helping lubricate her fist.

"Oh, fuck, here it comes," Jerry gasped. "Don't stop."

Jenny watched in raptured awe as the head expanded slightly and then a jet of white cum shot straight up in the air again at least a foot. It fell down on his cock, and her hand, as she continued to pump. No sooner had the first landed, than another shot out almost as far. Jenny watched amazed as the cum kept shooting out of his cockhead and dropping on her hand and his crotch. The last few pulses were smaller and dribbled down off his cockhead onto her fingers.

Jenny instinctively stopped her pumping once the cock stopped spitting cum and Jerry's groans turned to moans. Her hand was covered in cum. Some had run down into his pubic hair soaking it. A few drops landed on his abdomen and one thigh.

"I need to get a towel," Jenny said.

"Okay," Jerry groaned, weakly.

Jenny walked across the room to a cart with shelves and towels. She picked up a towel and went to wipe her hand off. Before she did, she turned to look at Jerry lying there. He could not see her, of course. She quickly held her hand up and looked at it. The cum was white and viscous. It looked sort of like pudding to her. She held it to her nose and smelt it. It smelt kind of like bleach.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers