Nurse Leslie - First Fist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll say. I want you to do it again, but when I have your cock in my mouth ready to explode. I want us come together. Besides, I haven't got this dildo all the way inside you yet. And I want to watch you take it all."

"Do it. I can take it now," I whispered as I felt the vibrating dong slip past by prostrate while she pressed at it lightly. She twisted it back and forth as she pushed it deeper into my depths past my prostrate, her mouth enveloped my hard-on. The ripples and sculpted veins massaged by prostrate, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my soul.

"Mmffhhmm," she hummed over my rigid member in her mouth, as her oral cavity brought me closer to the inevitable like a freight train. She wildly swallowed my member the full length then back out again to my pulsing, twitching cock head. Over and over she plunged down my shaft. I gripped her soft hips and pulled her sopping twat down to my searching tongue. I pulled and pushed on the plug held tightly in place by her sphincter, as it stretched her open outrageously, while I licked fervorently at her swathed wetness.

"Now!" she screamed as she momentarily sucked her hot mouth off my shaft. Together we turned our vibrators to full throttle. We writhed together in anal and oral ecstasy, both straining at our intrusions. She could feel the tightened of my sack and knew my orgasm was rushing out and again she gripped her lips tightly around my cock head, her tongue swirling around the crown. My cock swelled repeatedly as she sucked her lips hard against my cock head.

"Yeah! Mmmgggod," she screamed as a she writhed her sopping pussy all over my face. We both convulsed spasmodically, uncontrollably again and again. Our anal intruders filled us completely, and vibrated crazily inside us.

As one, our ejaculate sprayed each other. Mine shot forcefully like a machine gun into her mouth while her pussy sprayed her come on my face through the shear fabric. She didn't often ejaculate liquid, but when she did it shook the whole world. My face was covered in her hot liquids as my cock spurted over and over into her tight mouth.

My dong slowly slipped agonizingly out of me, but Leslies plug remained firmly seated inside her.

She fell lifeless off to the side of me, but recovered quickly as she spun her body to kiss me.

Her mouth captured mine and she plunged her tongue inside passionately. She passed my own jism to me and swirled it around my mouth as she tasted her own juices coating my face. Our hot liquids combined as we passionately embraced.

"My God! I came a lot. We both came a lot," I thought as our ample juices sloshed between us.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned deeply, as she swallowed thickly.

Disjoining our wet kiss she whispered in my ear as she hugged me, "Fuck that was hot!"

"Mmmhhhmmm," I moaned back, "you've still got your plug inside you!"

"I know, and it's causing me to spasm over and over." She groped for the remote and turned it down. "That was the best ever Jack. I'll just leave this in me, it's too big to pull out right now" she said breathlessly,"Do you want a break?"

"Ah, yeah. I think I need to recover a little bit."

"I'll get us some water," she said as she slipped off the bed and ran awkwardly out the door to the kitchen. She quickly brought back two glasses of prepared water and handed one to me when as she sipped thirstily at hers.

"Jack, I'm still so horny. Do you think you'll be able to fuck my ass soon?" she gasped as she gulped her water.

"Let me see your stretched little ass Leslie, and I'm sure I'll be able to get it back up soon."

She turned around and bent over seductively showing her plugged ass for me. She wriggled her rear me as I felt my member already twitch in my masturbating hand.

"Show me my surprise," I whispered as I admired her full hole.

"Ok," Leslie conceded, and reached to the far side table and removed a huge black double ended dildo, at least three and a half inches on one end and three inches on the other and fifteen inches long.

"Holy fuck, Leslie. That thing is huge!"

"Yeah, I knew you'd love it. The big end is for me,' she grinned excitedly. "Put it in me. Fuck my ass while I fuck yours. We can fuck each other at the same time!"

"Shit, ya...That is so nasty," I admitted. She quickly turned around on the bed again so that her ass was in my face and I reached up and plied open the hole in the wet nylons. In my effort to free the huge intruder that still spread her sphincter she looked back at me lewdly and grimaced slightly as the nylon hole opened and she attempted to push the huge anal plug out of her tightly wrapped rear. The widest part distended her wet flesh obscenely and Leslie grunted in her pleasure and pain. I grasped the cord and pulled lightly as the vibrator slowly exited her anal orifice. As it popped out her distended opening leaked massive amounts of lubricating fluids and I pressed my bunched fingers inside.

"Fuck, that feels so good Jack," as I massaged her insides. I had worked all four fingers up to my knuckles. "Fist my ass. Massage my insides. Your fingers feel so good inside after being stretched like that. I want your whole hand inside me. Fuck, I've dreamed of that, it'd be so intimate."

I was so tempted to press my hand inside her and my cock was really throbbing at the thought of it, but I wasn't sure she could take my whole hand just yet.

"Jack, I want you to feel this good too. Let's fuck each other first," she said, reading my thoughts, "slide that big mother dildo in my nasty hole!"

I reached for our new toy and knew I needed no extra lube for her as placed the billiard ball sized head at her pink star.

"Leslie that's so beautiful. It's just sliding right in," I said as her wet ass swallowed the enormous black molded prick.

She grimaced,"I'm taking it Jack. It's really filling me. Quick, get the other end in your ass and push it in me."

As she held the big prick in her puckered hole I practically jumped up and spun around on the bed in my excitement. I backed up on my knees so that my cheeks were against hers, our legs alternately touching. I reached back and grabbed the end of the flailing double dildo and pressed it to my well lubricated sphincter.

"Push back Leslie. Press that monster inside me," I said eagerly while I lay with my chest on the bed and my hands spreading my ass cheeks for her. She held the dong in place with her hand while she slowly leaned back. The head popped noisily in my ass and immediately started sliding forcefully inside me. When it hit my prostrate I yelped

"Go slow Leslie. It's at my prostrate."

"Arggh... Ok, sorry." She let go of her grip on the dong and I leaned back toward her. Still nestled against my spasming prostrate I could feel the other end press deeper into her hole.

"Mmmmmm... it's filling me so good Jack." The dong suddenly slid past my prostrate and another inch sunk deep into me. "I felt that Jack, I felt it through our toy, sliding past your prostrate. How does it feel baby?"

"Fu... ya, so good. It's so big inside me. Fuck me back Leslie. Fuck that monster inside me."

"Shit ya, Jack. Here it comes. I want to rub our cheeks together. Let's take the whole thing, together," she moaned as she pushed back toward my waiting ass.

It sunk deeper and deeper inside each of us. Filling our insides a full eight inches each. When our cheeks touched an electric surge went through us both and we quietly cheered our accomplishment.

"Yeah!" we screamed in unison.

"Fuck me hard!" she exclaimed. Together, we turned our heads to stare into each others eyes passionately.

"This is so fucking hot! Fuck me too."

We slammed back into each other, the giant double headed dildo churning our insides over and over.

Leslie and I both grunted and moaned with each thrust that fully seated the black massive intruder inside us. Each time our cheeks touched we spasmed with delight.

"Arrgghh..." she panted as she frigged her clit and drove her fingers into her snatch, "I'm going to come again... Oh, fuck yeah, I'm going to come again. Fuck me faster."

"Me too. My spunk is really going to shoot this time, arghh... "I exclaimed as I fisted my hard, slippery member.

"Shhhiiiittt, here it comes Jack. Come.... for me ... tooo," She convulsed again and again, pushing the dildo even deeper into my well fucked asshole. My come boiled out of me, spurting long threads of jism onto the bed.

"Argghh...yeah," I yelled as I climaxed. My head swam and I collapsed onto forward onto the bed. Looking back I saw that Leslie had done the same, with the black intruder still sticking out of her wet orifice, visibly quaking in her orgasm."

"Uuughg, Uh, mmm, yeah." She moaned deeply. I recovered slightly and turned around to gaze at her pleasure, taking it all in. I pulled at the dildo, but it was firmly held in place by her convulsing muscles. Pulling and pushing gently I could feel her muscles relax faintly as it slid slowly out. Her hole was really dilated and I quickly slid all my fingers in her sopping ass.

"Ja...arghhh, fffmmmm," was all she hand to offer as my fingers penetrated her used orifice,"mo...mmore...fi me mo...more", she sputtered semi-incoherently. I bunched up my thumb into my fingers and pressed at her entrance. As her ass gave way my hand slipped deeper into her all the way to my knuckles. She reached back to feel what I was doing, only the stretching, numbing sensations captured by her senses.

"Is that your hand going into my ass?" she sputtered incredulously.

"Yeah, you're taking my hand inside you," I replied lustily

"Fuck yes. Do it. Fist my hungry ass," she exclaimed, actually pushing back onto my hand. She pushed up onto all fours and it suddenly slipped inside her and she screamed, "Oh yes! Fuck, fuuuuck, do it!" I can feel all your fingers inside me now. Make a fist. Churn my insides. Yes, fill MEEE!"

I bunched my fingers and fisted her tight anus, feeling her so intimate warmth around my hand. She pushed back against my fist and greedily took it into her poop shute.

My crushed hand slid in deeper, to my wrist, and she gyrated wildly on all fours.

I could sense my fisted knuckles brush repeatedly brush against her G-spot as she rotated her full hips. The sight of her first anal fisting overwhelmed me and my eyes burned in passion at the sight in front of me.

"Ohhhggg... again, I'm coming again," my multi-orgasmic lover screamed.

"Fuuuuck, here I come... Yesssshhhh, Ohhhh," she screamed, her ass clenched tightly around my fist. Feeling her orgasm from the inside was shear delirium as her muscles convulsed around my fist over and over. She shook for what seemed like hours and her body uncontrollably lurched forward to the bed, her balance momentarily lost in delirium. Grasping her waist gently I eased her to the sheets, and gently swirled my finger from her grasping, wet ass. She shook relentlessly, involuntarily, as the spasms wracked through her quaking body.

Eventually returning to consciousness she turned to me and hugged me loosely and whispered, "Thank-you Jack, Thank-you so much for fulfilling my fantasy."

I smiled dreamily and at my gorgeous babe and whispered back "You're so welcome, my sexy babe. I love you."

12