Nurse Nancy's Penis Therapy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I turned in the other direction and saw that on the other side of the rack behind me there was another guy, watching me through the metal mesh of the racks. I pretended to concentrate on the box cover in my hand, but in my peripheral vision I saw him touch himself! Then I realized what I was wearing. When I came into the store I had on a long sweater that hung to about mid-thigh. But I had gotten so hot from looking at all those naughty things in the store that without thinking about it I had taken the sweater off and had it draped over my arm. Underneath I was wearing my night club outfit: a short, tight tube dress that showed all my curves. These two guys were surrounded by porn, but they were looking at me in my sexy little dress instead." Candy's voice dropped to a whisper: "And then I realized that I liked it."

"I walked along the aisle to another section and saw that the guys we're following me. Not too close, and trying to be discreet, but making sure they got a good view. I decided to show them a little more, and bent way over to look at a box cover on the very bottom row of the rack. My dress rode up my legs and ass when I bent over, and I'm sure the guy behind me could see my panties. I don't know if he could tell how wet they were though. When I stood back up I didn't bother to pull my dress back down."

"I walked around a little more, putting on a little show, moving as sexily as I could. Eventually I went up to the counter where they had glass dildos in a case. It was actually a girl behind the counter, with blue hair, tattoos, and piercings in her lips and eyebrows. The guys were still watching me from a discreet distance. I pointed out a long ridged glass dildo and asked to see it."

"'Mmm, that's a nice one,' the girl said as she reached down to get it and put it on the counter for me. I picked it up and ran the tip of my finger along the ridges. 'I bet this feels really good,' I said. 'Uh-huh,' she replied. Then one of the guys behind me coughed and I realized I may have gone too far, and I had to get out of there. I told the girl I'd take it and threw on my sweater while she rang me up. I grabbed the bag and my change and made a dash to my car. I made sure no one was following me before I headed home."

Then Candy got up out of her chair and went to the cabinet. She opened it up and pulled out a glass dildo with a bulbous head, multi-colored swirls inside, and ridges along the shaft shaped like a compressed spring. "That's how I got this." She waved it at me as she sat back down in her chair and spread her legs started stroking the outside of her pussy with the head of the thing. She smeared her wetness around the outside her firm pussy.

"It was a good investment. My patients like watching me rub myself with it. They jack off really hard watching me do this, and watching them pump their hard cocks turns me on too. Can you see how wet I am? Do you want to jack off now? Your cock looks so hard. Put some more oil on it and stroke it for me."

I squeezed some oil into my hand and started sliding it along the length of my cock as I watched Candy slowly push the big glass dildo into her slick pink pussy. "That's right; jerk that dick while you watch this," she said. In the back of my mind I felt a little self conscious to be masturbating so openly in front of Candy but I was completely turned on by her wanton display and it felt so, so good.

The dildo spread her pussy lips wide and slid easily into her wet hole. She pumped it slowly in and out and started grinding her hips slightly. Her pleasure mounted from the physical sensation of fucking herself, as well as from her obvious enjoyment of how completely aroused she had gotten me. My jaw was slack and I was panting and trembling as I stared mesmerized at the sight of the decorated glass sliding in and out of her perfect pussy.

"You like watching this big dildo fuck my pussy don't you? It makes your cock so hard that you just have to jerk it off for me, don't you? That's right, stroke it. Look at me and stroke it, you bad boy. You're so naughty jacking off for your nurse, but you just can't help it, can you? Does that feel good on your cock? Huh? My pussy feels good too. The ridges of this dildo feel incredible sliding over my clit, and my pussy is dripping. I can feel the wetness running down onto my ass."

Candy pumped faster and writhed in her chair. "My clients all like to watch me with my dildo. I can tell because when I pump myself hard with it like this, and tell them to stroke their cock faster and faster, they *always* cum. I've made a lot of men cum like this. I like making them squirt for me. They shake and jerk while big gobs of white cum spurts out of their hard cocks, shooting into the air and all over themselves, dripping down their hands... God, just thinking about it has me so close to cumming myself right now." She bit her lip and moaned. "But not yet."

Candy slid the dildo out of herself stood up. She put the dildo on the counter and stepped over in front of me where I sat on the edge of the exam table, naked from the waist down and cock in hand. She bent her face next to mine. "My dildo is great, but sometimes I need a *real* cock." She grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me up to stand in front of her. "Your cock." Then she turned around and bent over, putting her hands on the arms of the chair, displaying her perfect ass. "Please fuck me. I need to be fucked by a real cock." She wiggled her ass at me. I need it so bad."

No straight man could have resisted at that point, or wanted to. I moved toward her, caressed her smooth cheeks, and then ran my hand between them to feel her wetness. She was warm and slick and my cock twitched at how ready she was. I spread her ass cheeks and watched my cock slide into her, savoring the feeling of every inch as I pushed it to the hilt without a hitch. I ground against her and she pushed her firm ass against my hips and moaned.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah. Your cock feels so big and warm inside of me. Slide it in and out. Fuck me baby. Yeah, fuck me like that."

I pumped my hips slowly in and out, relishing each thrust as she pushed back to take me deeper. I slid out until just the head was inside her and looked down to see my raging rod glistening in the harsh fluorescent light, a white ring of Candy's juices building up at the base and dripping down my balls. I pushed it back in and squeezed her ass, taking in the amazing sight of her ass bouncing back while my cock was buried in her pussy. It was almost too much.

I massage my hands up along her back to her shoulders and back down again to her waist. "Candy, you're so sexy," I told her.

"Oh yeah? Did I turn your on? Do you like fucking your nurse from behind? Huh? Do you like fucking my pussy with your big cock?"

"Oh fuck, it's so good."

"Goooooood. But I want to watch your cock going into me. Would you like to fuck me from the front?" And then she stood up and my cock sprang free, pointing up at attention. She surveyed her handiwork and smiled. "Look at that big beautiful cock. I want to watch it fuck me."

Then she stepped around me to the exam table and sat on the edge. She leaned back on one elbow and cupped her breast with her free hand, pushed it up toward her mouth and flicked her nipple with her tongue. Then she spread her legs and looked up at me. "Are you ready to fuck me some more? I wanna see it fucking me."

She was the hottest thing I ever saw, looking like a porn goddess and the girl next door at the same time, with her sweet face and sexy body enticing me with an irresistible force. I peeled my shirt off over my head and stepped up between her thighs. We both watched intently as she grabbed my cock and rubbed the head up and down her pink opening, spreading her lips and massaging her protruding clit with my dick. Then she pushed it down into her waiting pussy.

Candy gasped as it slid easily into her, both of us staring at the lewd sight of her enflamed genitalia enveloping mine. "Oh yeah, that's it," she said. "Spread my pussy open with that fat dick." I slid it slowly all the way in and back out again. I ran my hands along her smooth brown legs as I gradually picked up the pace, pulling out almost completely and plunging back in, over and over again. Eventually Candy lay back on the exam table and grabbed her knees to pull her legs wide apart. "Yeah, keep fucking me. Fuck me deeper. Pump that cock into my cunt. Mmmmm, yeah."

I climbed up onto her and braced myself with my hands on the exam table on either side of her. I forgot about everything else as I marveled at this beautiful girl beneath me, lost in ecstasy from what I was doing to her. I pumped harder and faster, watching her amazing breasts bounce in rhythm with my thrusts, the creaking of the table keeping time. Candy started chanting "fuck... me... fuck... me...," uttering one word each time my pelvis met hers and I felt the tip of my cock push all the way inside her incredible pussy.

"Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me." Over and over again, starting low and gradually getting louder and more excited until she was practically screaming with each thrust. I pumped harder and harder with her insistent encouragement. "Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me!"

Her shouts were echoing off the ceiling as I neared orgasm. I knew we were both close to cumming when I heard a noise behind me, and then an angry shout from over my shoulder.

"*Nurse Candy!*"

Candy's eyes grew wide as she looked behind me and pushed me away. I pulled out of Candy and turned around, my cock pointing straight up and drooling pre-cum. Nurse Nancy was standing in front of the open door in her uniform, looking from Candy's gaping wet pussy to the pulsing hard-on pointing up at her face. Nancy was pissed.

12