Nurse on the Night Shift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can turn around, if you feel uncomfortable, Manjula" said the doctor, again in his caring, encouraging voice.

Manjula turned around, and took a deep breath to steady herself. Her hands were trembling so hard now, she did not know if she up to the task. Slowly, unsurely, she started unbuttoning her blue nurse's blouse.

Rajneesh allowed himself a small moment of relief. He was succeeding in his plan. Manjula was humiliated, and was surrendering herself to him, inch by bodily inch. She did not know it yet but she would soon be under his full control.

He could see her body shake and shudder as she went about the business of undressing herself. She finally lifted her arms of removed the blouse. She was wearing a black bra.

She turned slowly to face him, but again would not look at him.

"The bra also sister," instructed Rajneesh.

"No doctor I WONT."

Rajneesh was a bit stunned at the new defiance in her tone. He though he had her under his control.

He turned to Meena. "It seems Meena that your sister in law is not completely interested in getting you pregnant. She does not care about you as much as she pretends too."

Harsh anger filled the void in Manjula's soul. This bastard was using Meena to get to her. All the gears clicked in her head. But she had conveniently got her self in to this mess. There was no retreat for her now.

"Manjula, please...Manjula just this one. No one will have to know." Said Meena her voice breaking as she realized the price Manjula was paying for her sake.

"Shall I help you sister?" asked Rajneesh amicably, taking a step towards her.

Manjula's out flung hand stopped him short. He saw that she was breathing hard. Cold rage glittered from her face and eyes. If one could sit like a spectator insides Manjula's mind, one would have been torn apart by the emotions that warred there. There was anger at being so cruelly manipulated. But desire reared itself again and again, hard waves crashing against the shores of anger. She was hurt and humiliated, but that was not enough to squash her curiosity and the faint stirrings of electric lust.

Rajneesh saw her struggling with her bra, and then slowly (too slowly by far for Rajneesh), the visual impediment to Manjula's bosom, dropped quietly to the floor. The doctor had always wondered how she looked underneath that blouse. She was a petite woman no doubt, but Rajneesh had always found her to be extremely sexy.

The moment's stretched out so long that Rajneesh almost strode forward again. But finally Manjula lowered her arms to her sides. Her lovely curves fell forward and Rajneesh gulped in the view greedily with his eyes.

Her breasts were, quite out of proportion to her body. She had firm pointy medium sized breasts that kind of thrust outward naturally, emphasizing her brown tipped nipples. Her areolas were large, and her nipples stood out enough, for Rajneesh to suspect that she too was in a confused state of arousal.

"Good Manjula," said Rajneesh nodding approvingly, "you have cooperated exceedingly well, as befits your nursing nature. Now if may just ask you to..."

There was a ripping, tearing sound, and before Rajneesh could blink, she had torn off her saree and skirt, and hurled the floundering mess at him.

There he stood too shocked to react, draped in the skirt that had until recently adorned Manjula's privates.

He stood like that for a moment, partially blinded by the skirt, but deeply inhaling it's pleasant smells. When he slowly drew away the cloth blinding him momentarily, he drank deep off Manjula's nakedness. He stared at her eyes, and furious as they were, was excited further. His eyes moved down over her lovely face, across the graceful swan like neck, over her trembling shoulders. He watched a shiny bead of sweat tumble its way down in-between her breasts, dropping softly along her belly, and disappearing into her navel. His gaze shifted downwards to the dark and inviting patch between her legs. She had crossed her thighs and so his view of her was rather restricted. She was guarding her private treasure quite closely.

She looked so hot and so angry, Rajneesh could barely control himself from taking her than and there. There was nothing better than fucking or humiliating a spit-fire woman.

Raw uncontrollable lust descended on him in waves, and he grabbed the table, pulled it toward shim and stabbed Meena in-between her thighs with his cock.

Meena moaned, gasping in pain, as the rigid member forced its way into her unprepared cunt. Rajneesh rammed and fucked at Meena, her legs dangling and flailing helplessly from the stirrups.

As he fucked away, his eyes focused with such intensity upon Manjula that she felt herself tremble to her core. It was clear to her now that he was not fucking Meena at all but in his mind he was fucking her. Naked as she was she felt his gaze tear through her until there was nothing left.

Manjula had never realized that merely standing naked, before a man, who so obviously desired her would be such a fantastic turn-on. As she watched him fuck her sister-in-law, she felt warm moisture starting to collect in her vagina. Her clit throbbed, and she could feel her labia parting, all in anticipation of a cock that would never come.

She felt her thighs part on their own accord. This was not missed, and she stared in shock as the doctors hungry horny eyes fixated instantly on her dark wet snatch. Oh god how badly she wanted to be fucked! She could not believe it herself. A few moments ago the very thought would have been anathema to her nature.

Meena started moaning louder and louder as the thrusts were pummeling her body. The examination table creaked and skirted about as doctor and patient fucked with wild abandon.

Just as suddenly as he had started, he stopped pounding, the pitiable Meena, who looked fucked beyond recognition. Her hair was in disarray, her face flushed, her eyes glazed.

"Manjula" panted the doctor, "please come here."

She found herself instantly obeying. It was as if some force had secretly taken control of her body and her mind.

Each step that took her closer to the doctor had her heart pounding and her labia flooding with hot warmth. She stopped a few scant inches from his naked torso.

"Please stand behind me Manjula," he pleaded, still gasping for breath.

"Sir..."

"I am not able to come Manjula, so again I need your help."

His cock was still inside Meena, as she strode behind him. Her view of everything in front was blotted out by his broad shoulders.

His muscles rippled, and were coated with a fine sheen of sweat; the very smell of him was enough to make her start leaking sexual fluids.

"Please stroke me from behind Manjula," said Rajneesh and was shocked by her near absolute obedience. He had definitely expected her to complain yet again.

He withdrew a little more cock from Meena's soaking cunt, so as to allow Manjula's small fingers to massage his hardened organ. Truth be told, he had grown a little soft. A blow-job would have been fine at this point of time. But he was quite sure he could not ask the current two naked village girls for this particular favor.

"That's not working to well this time around sister. Try to rub your body against mine."

Rajneesh started, as he felt a soft warm body against his back-side. Again he was fascinated by the ever shortening reaction time to his 'requests'. He felt ticklish as her pubic hair brushed softly against his anus. Soft breasts with hard tips pressed against his back. Rajneesh gasped audibly as he felt Manjula rub her warm wet pussy in between his ass cheeks. God she was so wet he could feel it!

Unbidden, he felt her fingers move in a slow unsure crawl around his chest. Her fingers touched his nipples uncertainly. When he moaned with pure pleasure, she knew she was on the right track. She continued rubbing her body against his, twisting and gyrating, as sensually as she could. When she tweaked his nipples again, she gently slipped one hand between his legs and stroked his anus and perineum. The sound that came from him was more animal than human.

That she was pleasuring him this way, without committing to the actual act of sex, was a great victory to her self-respect. Rajneesh was now her sex toy, and she could torture him, as much as pleased.

As she hands again brushed his anus, while playing with his nipples, she discovered, that the doctor was getting very, very, excited whenever her fingers made contact with his rectal opening. Slyly she rimmed the tip of the anus with her finger nails, and was answered by a rewarding screech of pleasure. Smiling to her self she inserted her finger into his ass-hole.

"Ooooohhhh godddd....Manjula....oh please...I....just...I......"

Spurred on by the doctor's positive reaction, Manjula began rotating her already inserted finger. She felt the doctor's anus clench around her finger and winced.

"More Manjula more.....ohhhh...oooooh.....god......please....more....." begged Rajneesh, breathless with exhilaration.


The doctor was begging her now. Begging! Being at this level of control, had fluids gushing to her vagina, a feat no cock could ever duplicate. The man, Rajneesh was as of this moment sexual putty in her hands.

She slid a wet finger out of the tight anus, only to shove it back in, instantaneously. The naked man in front of her jumped. Yes jumped and naked girl in whom his hard meat currently resided yelped as the cock bounced about in her spongy fucked tunnel.

"Oh sweet looord Manjula I am going to come....I ......Ah...aaaaa..!"

Manjula quietly slipped her left hand underneath Rajneesh's hyper excited balls, and began caressing them in random disjointed circles.

Meanwhile, Meena stared, as the man who could hardly get it up, was pounding her with the eager generosity of a teenager.

She could only see Manjula hands, but whatever she was doing had the doctor mewling like a kitten.

She was surprised and more than a bit jealous of her co-sisters apparent sexual prowess. It hurt her to realize that she was even getting fucked, simply because the doctor had the hots for Manjula, a truth she had foolishly neglected.

The doctor's body jerked yet again and his cock thumped painfully against the roof of her vagina.

Due to Rajneesh's near incessant motion, the tail end of his spine, brushed and smashed against Manjula's runny vagina. The motion had been painful at first, but now her love-bud had swollen with lustful blood. Whenever she rubbed, caressed or ground her nakedness against the doctor's hard body, her clitoris tingled with electric familiarity, sending a direct jolt of pleasure to her brain.

She twisted and gyrated against his buttocks, her pleasure centers vibrating at their fullest capacity.

Rajneesh could hear Manjula starting to moan frantically, and was clueless as to how he was pleasuring her. But her wet, soppy pussy constantly rubbing over his ass, scrotum and lower back, was driving him over the edge.

And so with a ferocity usually reserved for feral animals, he began fucking the helpless Meena into pulp. He withdrew his cock and then slammed it with such brutality that Meena began to wonder if she was being violated.

The rough fucking was getting to Meena as well. Never in her life has she been taken like this. With each penetration of the massive organ she felt herself floating towards her climax.

With a sound that was midway between a whine and a moan, Manjula achieved her orgasm, clinging tightly to the doctor's body, her pussy lips quivering in between the doctor's ass cheeks.

Her spasming body clutched at him like a crabs claw, and her vagina became much wetter than before. Fluids started leaking readily from her onto the doctors thighs.

Rajneesh winced as her nails dug into his chest with each heaving contraction of her body. Her wails of spasmodic pleasure were deafening music to his ears.

Watching Manjula reach her orgasm, had Meena's body in a flux. She was hyperventilating and the doctor was pistoning in and out of her like she was a fuck-toy.

Her mind warped; as the ecstasy of climax drew nearer and nearer. Manjula having somewhat recovered from her climax coaxed the doctor ever onward.

Finally she again, teasingly, inserted her finger into his ass.

"Oh god Manjula not that again," he gasped.

Ignoring him she started fucking his ass with her finger, simultaneously stroking and fondling his ball sack and perineum.

"Unghhhhhho. Ooooooo... ahhhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhhh..!"

Having a cock inside of a woman was by itself a stimulating experience but the doctor was synchronously having his balls and dick stroked, as well as some anal stimulation. Add to this a sexually heightened woman behind as a piggy-back and you can imagine the result.

Meena and Rajneesh exploded with their orgasms almost at the same time.

Their screams of pleasure were as if in chorus, as the couple climaxed together. The chorus slowly degenerated into a cacophony of wails and moans of pleasure.

Meena could feel the hard cock jerking again and again inside of her, as warm seed flooded into her desiring body.

Manjula whose hands were on the doctor's privates could feel the balls and clench and relax alternatively, thoroughly impregnating the desired womb.

The sexual trio remained in that very same position for a while, as if no one wanted an end to the scene. Then Manjula's shivering body slid of Rajneesh's broad back, like a wet girl sliding of the mountain, in the monsoon.

Her knees shook; as the soles of her feet found the hard floor, and she collapsed into a chair.

Rajneesh extricated his softening manhood from Meena, but he had eyes only for the still recovering Manjula, the only remaining fanny in the room that he not yet occupied.

Meena perfectly understood his desire, but was content for the moment with the fertilization she had just received.

Much later an hour or so before dawn, Rajneesh sat at the doorstep to the clinic, taking in the lovely night breeze, a bottle of local liquor rested on his thighs. Meena had disappeared altogether and had said her goodbye with a sly smile, glancing for a moment at Manjula. Manjula had retreated to her room and told him she would leave early in the morning, with the excuse to her husband that she had a late night 'patient'.

As Manjula went to sleep, Rajneesh took to drinking, till the wee hours before the morning.

As he took another deep swig of his liquor, he could hear Manjula dressing up in her changing room, getting ready to go back to home and husband.. He felt a fire light up his loins as he imagined her draping that saree around her curvaceous torso. Her nakedness, was known to him now, and such forbidden knowledge, enticed him with a much stronger pull than when he had simply known her clothed.

He stumbled slightly as he got up, and charged towards the changing room, with the complete lack of doubt that stems from sufficient alcohol soaking up the brain.

He knocked harshly, fists pounding on the door.

"I am changing doctor," came Manjula's irritated voice from within.

'That bitch,' thought Rajneesh to himself, as he kicked the flimsy door open.

Manjula screamed, as he advanced in a torporus state. She was half-dressed and he smiled as he stumbled towards her, the object of his uncontrollable desire.

"Doctor, what are you doing? I am changing," said Manjula, in a shaky voice.

She screamed again as Rajneesh grabbed at her saree.

But Rajneesh only smiled to himself. He was not worried; there was no one for miles, to hear Manjula's pitiful screams.

And he was now armed and armored by his most potent weapon; his sword. He would enjoy poking Manjula with it.

Oh he would enjoy himself indeed!

12