Nurse Your Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woody," Wendy asked one day, "do you like going to work with me? I hope you do, because it feels great for me!"

"Yes, Wendy. When I'm inside your pussy, it feels sort of like I'm fucking a girl. That feels good. But it also gets boring sometimes. You do this "work" thing for so long each day."

"Well, maybe I can make us both happy. Just give me a few days, okay?"

"Okay," Woody answered, unsure what she planned.

Nothing changed after a week. Then one time, after coming home from one of those after "work" times, Wendy was with a man. Wendy pulled Woody out of her pussy while the giant man was in the Wendy's bathroom and put Woody in his tank and then ignored him.

Then Woody watched as the strange man got in bed with Wendy and fucked her, just like all the times that he fucked girls, thinking, _Wendy lied to me! She must have watched that video too!_ Although, Woody wondered why the man put a little plastic bag over his dick before he fucked her.

The following morning, Woody heard crying. He got up to see Wendy crying in her bed. The man was gone. Wendy ignored Woody the rest of the day, and then went out that night without putting Woody in her pussy.

Woody was very frightened at what had happened to Wendy, but when Wendy returned home, she tapped on the glass of Woody's tank. Woody couldn't sleep, and he stood immediately and looked up at Wendy.

She said, "I have a surprise for you, Woody!"

"You do? What?"

She walked over to the bed and sat. Woody watched from the tank as she pulled her pants and pulled something out of her pussy.

Wendy then stood and lowered a girl into the tank. She was a red-haired girl - not the same red-haired girl from that night, of course, but she was still pretty.

"Now you won't be bored when I take you to work with me, Woody! I'll just leave you two to get to know each other. Oh! Give her a pretty name, Woody."

Wendy returned to her giant bed as Woody took the girl by the hand and showed her the people-sized bed that Wendy had made for him -- for them.

Woody said, "I name you 'Red'."

Red giggled with delight as Woody climbed on top of her and fucked her.

The following morning, Wendy walked over to their tank after her shower while wrapped in a towel. She picked Woody and Red out of their tank and laid back on her bed as she had done so many times before. This time, she pressed Woody and Red together and inserted them up her pussy, feet first.

Wendy stood, causing Red and Woody to hang upside down in her pussy.

Red started crying in panic but Woody said, "Don't be afraid, Red. It's not so bad. It's better than being eaten."

Wendy squeezed them tightly with her pussy muscles as she put on her panties.

"But it feels so revolting to be inside a giant woman's pussy," Wendy sobbed.

"I guess it would for you, being a girl," He replied softly.

They were squeezes and rolled around as she stood and walked about.

"And does she have to squeeze us so hard like this?"

As Wendy moved about, squishing them around inside her, Woody kissed Red and then fucked her. At least riding around upside-down inside Wendy's pussy won't be so boring any more.

- END -

Postscript: I'm posted most of my stories by now and I need some new story ideas. So I'm making a special offer. Are you a woman who would like to be in an erotic story? If so, email me and tell me what your personal fetish is -- and whether you like to have it done to you or you like to do it to someone else. Tell me what you look like and your general body type. A photo would be good too --it doesn't have to be nude unless you want to. Tell me your handle or first name that you would like to go by in the story (no last names please nor other personal information). This is the first time I've made this offer so I'm not sure how well it will work out, but if you are interested, let me know. Thanks.

12